PDA

View Full Version : Give Mal'Damba his damage amplification back on his ultimate ( on OB 44 )

Pradz00
02-19-2017, 03:25 PM
a scare isnt of any value alone , the damage amplification Mal'Damba's ultimate gave him a nice spot among all the direct ultimates . come up with a new legendary to replace it , its not right to rip away a part of Mal'Damba's ultimate .:mad:

SlenderLegs
02-20-2017, 02:23 AM
I agree, hi-rez just takes out things and make them into a legendary card just because they have to little creativity.

Valdeeri
02-20-2017, 02:35 AM
I agree, Mal damba is a champion I have been using lately and I love him, But to take away something just to make it an exclusive? Doesnt seem right.

Miyonala
02-20-2017, 06:06 AM
I think that Legendary might be the one you get for free. So you can do exactly what you want before. Mal'damba had always been considered top tier that's probably why he had no buffs, just alternatives.

Pradz00
02-20-2017, 08:54 AM
see its not about the need to grind out the legendary card what i am talking about is while other champions get new super buffs to 1 particular skill mal'damba is just getting back a part of his ultimate which already existed with no changes being made to it . u got the mending spirits legendary ( very use ful) , the gourd slow ( use ful again )
those 2 are on equal ground when u compare but as soon as u add in the 3rd card...
the 20% damage amplification is huge , its a giant card among the cards and players/teams that exclusively played damba just for that amplification will only go for it ( its like nothing change with the legendary)
either they need to buff the card up more a bit so that it was worth removing it from his kit and adding other passive elements to the other 2 cards to make them vital as well