PDA

View Full Version : a personal rating for support

Extryse
02-16-2017, 01:57 AM
I don't know other players but lot of times I find players who want be support, and so the team just let

him take it thinking he is good with it. Now 80% of times isn't like this, my suggestion is make a little

badge near name that report the rating of support champions so the rest of the team can understand if he

can really be a good support (something like a little cross gold plat diamond or master ). I want propose

this because the support is a main role, maybe the most difficult and important. We can play and maybe

win in a team with a noob damage but is really hard with a noob support. So just an idea to make the

team understand the support ability and if necessary make a double support pick.

tnx for reading sorry for bad english.

Miyonala
02-16-2017, 04:06 AM
I don't know other players but lot of times I find players who want be support, and so the team just let

him take it thinking he is good with it. Now 80% of times isn't like this, my suggestion is make a little

badge near name that report the rating of support champions so the rest of the team can understand if he

can really be a good support (something like a little cross gold plat diamond or master ). I want propose

this because the support is a main role, maybe the most difficult and important. We can play and maybe

win in a team with a noob damage but is really hard with a noob support. So just an idea to make the

team understand the support ability and if necessary make a double support pick.

tnx for reading sorry for bad english.

If you can win with bad damage, you can also win with bad support. So this suggestion make no sense. And I'm assuming you are talking about casual since you have less time to communicate before your pick, then well where else can people practice playing their champion?

Valkure
02-16-2017, 04:12 AM
I will put here the link, just to avoid writing all again:
http://forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?28797-I-m-so-tired-of-playing-tank-with-no-heals&p=175039&viewfull=1#post175039