PDA

View Full Version : What happens when you have 3 characters with 3 auto attack speed increases in a base?

Lizardheart
12-27-2015, 06:13 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joV32gFoMdoThis clip is dumb.

Limesta
12-27-2015, 06:34 PM
Lizard that is hilarious! I wonder how far up the kill calls go.

But that shouldn't be possible, when a team is in base proper they shouldn't take damage, in competitive that could destroy a game.

Lizardheart
12-27-2015, 06:40 PM
Lizard that is hilarious! I wonder how far up the kill calls go.

It loops itself at Hexa Kill. Thanks though. :P

SuperJulian
12-27-2015, 06:41 PM
Players spawn killing a team and the fact that this is possible. I wonder wich one of these two facts is the most ridiculous.

ChaosAnimagic
12-27-2015, 07:27 PM
This just supports my suggestion about adding in unkillable turrets inside your base near your spawn area... (in the other thread)

In other games, this actually counts as Harassment, because you're literally preventing the other team from playing the game.

It's why most games with PvP have some sort of counter.

Such as (from other games):

let players that just spawned be immune to all damage for 5~10 seconds until they attack or use an ability (does not include mounting)

teleports other team's players if they enter an area back to their base

unkillable device or npc that attacks hostile targets that gets too close to spawn area

hostile targets entering into your spawn area grants everyone inside the spawn area a buff (either stat, damage or defense)

hostile targets near your spawn area have their attack disabled (disarm and silence in this game)

etc etc.

There are many ways to prevent spawn camping.

EnceladusEX
12-27-2015, 09:46 PM
gz for slaughtering noobs in a game without MM.
Im so proud at u....

In Smite u maybe are one of the guys who are smurfing only to slain noobs to have fun?

Best example for unfair harassment. U are a rly sporting guy..*irony*

In Smite u basecamp would be:

Ignore the Titan and kill the Player who spawns..
Maybe with the help of Sylvanus 3.

In LoL it would be the same.
Ignore the enemy Nexus.

I rly hate such kind of player.

Big dislike for this - even if u have skill...

BM ftw, hm?

Lizardheart
12-27-2015, 10:59 PM
gz for slaughtering noobs in a game without MM.
Im so proud at u....

In Smite u maybe are one of the guys who are smurfing only to slain noobs to have fun?

Best example for unfair harassment. U are a rly sporting guy..*irony*

In Smite u basecamp would be:

Ignore the Titan and kill the Player who spawns..
Maybe with the help of Sylvanus 3.

In LoL it would be the same.
Ignore the enemy Nexus.

I rly hate such kind of player.

Big dislike for this - even if u have skill...

BM ftw, hm?

You're more than welcome to dislike the context but don't attack the players for the strategy itself. Obviously, it'd be best for the game to have more spawn protection but it's still possible to be done in the game by several characters and since the opposing team had no team presence, they did have it coming. Your analogy is inaccurate though since we still had someone cap the control point, not just farming kills (though that is possible). The way I see it, it's just another means to press one's advantage in a game. If you're going to use the premade angle to it, I've done similar strats in solo queue as well. It's not hard at all to overwhelm someone spawn camping you as was seen at the end of the video.

schadstoff_
12-28-2015, 05:56 AM
You're more than welcome to dislike the context but don't attack the players for the strategy itself. Obviously, it'd be best for the game to have more spawn protection but it's still possible to be done in the game by several characters and since the opposing team had no team presence, they did have it coming. Your analogy is inaccurate though since we still had someone cap the control point, not just farming kills (though that is possible). The way I see it, it's just another means to press one's advantage in a game. If you're going to use the premade angle to it, I've done similar strats in solo queue as well. It's not hard at all to overwhelm someone spawn camping you as was seen at the end of the video.

don't attack the players for the strategy

strategy

O.O

TeutonicOne
12-28-2015, 06:39 AM
This is just harassment, no strategy involved.

BDra
12-28-2015, 07:17 PM

Seriously? You should have just ended the game asap, this is just bad form...