PDA

View Full Version : MAEVE is SUX, USELESS

IlIlIlIIlIIlIll
02-14-2017, 01:56 PM
Her damged is not very gud, even she have resit cooldown, since she had 1 knife, its hard to keep always both knifes hit, yes its a projectile, it cant go far, and the ranged of MAEVE landing is suck, to Near, is she is a close combat? But HER DIFENSE the very sux, can get killed by 1 hit, how useless she is.. even her Damaged NOT gud , its like playing a pinball, need increase a bit her DAMAGE.. and yes shes fast but not fast enough... without [F], her movement should be with pure fast movement, she has double jump as advntge to reach the other place and not all she can reach, her landing durig jump make her died easily since her defense is low and Damaged is.. ridiculous low, 2 knifes? cheh.. only cheaters aimbotter can always hit that, mostly normal player like i see on spectate hard to get 2 knife.
Shes SUX and USELESS
NEED TO increase her dmg. Period

Spacey1
02-14-2017, 03:17 PM
I assume you're joking.

Dracarn
02-14-2017, 03:22 PM
Well i do think u don`t go attacking the tank, soft characters like sniper,soldier, the damage tips actually they die fast.U just have to play her like an assassin....kill and run. :)

Mojiko
02-14-2017, 03:57 PM
And if you managed somehow (idk how) screw up, then just run away.

IlIlIlIIlIIlIll
02-14-2017, 04:27 PM
SHE IS IM LEVEL 11 MAEVES I played to get know herm shes SUX SUX SUX ma DIX and i stop playing her