PDA

View Full Version : new champ "MAEVE" SUX.. & USELESS, Need BUFF

Saiz0
02-13-2017, 06:08 AM
MAEVE SUX,, her defense is sux, easy to get 1 hit killed,
Her attack SUX with 2 knife hard to Make 2 knife hit,
thats mean her attack each 450, and STILL SUX...
she can go fast by F but the Duration is Sux too, too short, and double jump is useless, still died and sometime dont reach the destination,
the Attack and DEF of maeve is the WORST ever, kinessa can killed it 1 hit shot,
cant kill tank, Maeve Need buff, shes worst,
Evie and skye is much more better than MAEVE...
yes maybe her reset cooldown is cool but not gud enough her Q not full health restore even with loadout max card. tyra can kill maeve byt grande and few bullet,
MAEVES WEAK... NEED BUFFFFFFFFFFF

and yea MAEVE ulti Blind, WTF is that? the blind RADIUS is HUGE if we use maeve ulti u can see the radius of blind, when we in the radius they see us, and yes MAEVE is for short combat, can shoot far, that sux, too short, her knife hard to shoot far enough and too close landing, since maeve is CQB. why need the Huge Blind radius? and also the time of ulti is too SHORT only can kill few not whole team, or maybe if bad u cant kill anyone bcos HER ATTACK is SUXXXXXXXXX....... please BUFF MAEVE. shes look useless

Wallachia
02-13-2017, 06:18 AM
Did you try to use Maeve and failed miserably?

"her attack sux" - Pounce, Nine Lives, Attack once for 900 damage, Pounce again = about 2k damage in seconds.

Samwyse
02-13-2017, 06:46 AM
Everything seems to 'sux' here. Sux is mentioned a total of 8 times in this text and title.

Valkure
02-13-2017, 08:47 AM
I can't stop asking in whatever thread I read on the subject, but 0 results.
Please, if you are complaining about Maeve, tell also if you have played using her, or only against her. Thanks.

Bajzon555
02-13-2017, 09:37 AM
Take away this fucked up shit maeve op

Monstrousity
02-13-2017, 09:42 AM
MAEVE SUX,, her defense is sux, easy to get 1 hit killed,
Her attack SUX with 2 knife hard to Make 2 knife hit,
thats mean her attack each 450, and STILL SUX...
she can go fast by F but the Duration is Sux too, too short, and double jump is useless, still died and sometime dont reach the destination,
the Attack and DEF of maeve is the WORST ever, kinessa can killed it 1 hit shot,
cant kill tank, Maeve Need buff, shes worst,
Evie and skye is much more better than MAEVE...
yes maybe her reset cooldown is cool but not gud enough her Q not full health restore even with loadout max card. tyra can kill maeve byt grande and few bullet,
MAEVES WEAK... NEED BUFFFFFFFFFFF

and yea MAEVE ulti Blind, WTF is that? the blind RADIUS is HUGE if we use maeve ulti u can see the radius of blind, when we in the radius they see us, and yes MAEVE is for short combat, can shoot far, that sux, too short, her knife hard to shoot far enough and too close landing, since maeve is CQB. why need the Huge Blind radius? and also the time of ulti is too SHORT only can kill few not whole team, or maybe if bad u cant kill anyone bcos HER ATTACK is SUXXXXXXXXX....... please BUFF MAEVE. shes look useless

You played this game for 12 minutes. TWELVE MINUTES. How can you raise such a bitchfest from 12 minutes of gameplay?

Valkure
02-13-2017, 09:51 AM
Please, guys, we can't go to check your game-times each time you start a rant against Maeve. Please, be honest and try her at least ten times before start screaming about nerf/buff.

Saiz0
02-14-2017, 04:16 PM
YES i did many time and lelvel 10 maeves , MAEVES IS SUX

SrKoquonfaes
02-14-2017, 04:28 PM
http://i.imgur.com/UUEnBjz.jpg

Saiz0
02-15-2017, 05:31 AM
thats the fact shes sux

MistPeeps
02-15-2017, 05:34 AM
For your information maeve is a flank, the more she shoots far the more it takes less damage/shoots shortly, same as androxus... whatever she still sux

SnowTamer
02-15-2017, 05:54 AM
Ha Ha! Very fun joke! IKR MAEVE SUX VERY SUX! Nice joke! erm its a joke rite

truehypershadow
02-15-2017, 09:26 AM
i can't help but think of this as sarcasm thread, i played her once
i was mvp, i slaughtered the opposing team... (evie main)

PS: i hate maeve, i can't hit her, she is always in sky, can run farther and at same speed as my soar...

GailTheGemini
02-15-2017, 03:34 PM
go to youtube, type in maeve gameplay, you'll see how sux you are as maeve, don't blame the champ kid