PDA

View Full Version : Maeve nerf (obviously)... Also other stuff.

GaiaRai
02-13-2017, 02:31 AM
The main problem with her is that she has too much utility. I play a lot of of Skye and even with the cauterize effect, she's healing through most of the damage. her mobility and size make her a hard target to hit. The ult both lasts too long and recharges to quickly. Finally, her ability to heal essentially makes retreat and healers irrelevant to her.

One thing I'd like to see updated is enemy visibility of stealthed characters in the kill cam. It's hard to register when they could see me which lead to confusion when it looks like they were tracking me perfectly even though I should be invisible.

Lastly, Skye's poison bolts reset her combat timer as they deal damage, is this intentional or a glitch. If it is intentional, I must wonder why as it does heavily impact her use as a hit and run character when I have to wait until the bolt effect wears of before waiting to heal.

Dobby2Step
02-13-2017, 03:05 AM
I think the heal should work like buck, instead of an instant poof i'm healed. Make it gradual, or give it life steal. I main supports for the large part, and don't find her to overwhelming as long as i'm with my team.

Z1R0
02-13-2017, 07:37 AM
you had me at "nerf maeve"....

;)

Atilah
02-13-2017, 07:56 AM
I think that she's fine, she only need a rework for the instant combo (1500 dmg + 500 healing + 1500 aditional casue the cooldown reset). Not allowing she to deal that instant 1500 would place her in a very balanced and useful situation.