PDA

View Full Version : Sha Lin/Ying Cards

BlueWagstaff
02-11-2017, 01:28 AM
So for Sha Lin, there should be an increased knockback card on his impaler arrow like Cassie has on her Disengage. It is hard to get the stun if the enemy isnt standing like 2 feet from the wall and increased knockback would help.

For Ying, there should be a card that has her illusions deal damage to enemies based on how much they heal per second. That way they aren't completely defenseless but don't contribute too much damage.

Just a couple thoughts I had that would make things much more fun for me. For Sha Lin, it sucks having the impaler arrow and never really getting to use it to it's full potential since the knockback is so small. And for Ying, it sucks when someone comes after you having just killed the one teammate you were healing and your illusions just watch you die.

Any thoughts?

Miyonala
02-12-2017, 12:01 AM
So for Sha Lin, there should be an increased knockback card on his impaler arrow like Cassie has on her Disengage. It is hard to get the stun if the enemy isnt standing like 2 feet from the wall and increased knockback would help.

For Ying, there should be a card that has her illusions deal damage to enemies based on how much they heal per second. That way they aren't completely defenseless but don't contribute too much damage.

Just a couple thoughts I had that would make things much more fun for me. For Sha Lin, it sucks having the impaler arrow and never really getting to use it to it's full potential since the knockback is so small. And for Ying, it sucks when someone comes after you having just killed the one teammate you were healing and your illusions just watch you die.

Any thoughts?

Sha Lin would be just broken with it though. The thing is, right now Impaler arrow already trigger on random pebble on the ground, staircase, and so on. Increased knockback would be terrible.

Ying illusion used to attack enemies, but that was too overpowered that has to be removed.

Cyanian
02-13-2017, 02:50 PM
Sha Lin would be just broken with it though. The thing is, right now Impaler arrow already trigger on random pebble on the ground, staircase, and so on. Increased knockback would be terrible.

Ying illusion used to attack enemies, but that was too overpowered that has to be removed.

There's already a card for Sha Lin that does just that.

[SHA LIN] Called Shot
Increase the knockback of Impaler Arrow by 50%.

Whether it'll make it to live remains to be seen.

Source - http://smitedatamining.com/paladins-ob-43-datamining-lawman-barrier-tank-and-talents/

Vampragon43
02-16-2017, 02:01 PM

Any thoughts?

When talents are released, there is probably going to be a talent for Sha Lin that increases the knockback of Impaler Arrow by 50% (according to the OB43 datamine).

As for Ying, when she was first released, she was actually not a support and her Illusions were just like what you described: they shot at enemies like turrets rather than healing allies.
However, her original design was bad, which is why they reworked her to be a support instead of a damage dealer. So, Ying was reworked and her Illusions (as well as her Illusory Rift's Prisms) were made to heal allies instead of damage enemies.