PDA

View Full Version : Plz buff andro

riptide9
02-08-2017, 08:12 AM
In my opinion I think that andro doesn't do enough damage I think he should do 500 damage anywhere he hits and from any amount of damage. Things like havin could reduce that damage but he doesn't do that much damage. If someone disagrees say something but I think that he need a buff in some way even it it is not damage.

ObscuredX
02-08-2017, 08:14 AM
people don't need another reason to use an aimbot on him

EpplZ
02-08-2017, 09:17 AM
Andro is one of the best flanker (if not the one) out here, he already deals a whole lot of damage and if you know how to aim with him you can even use him long distance to unmount people, to finish fleeing targets with low HP or to harass people, he's so accurate and the damage fall off appears so late that sometimes I even wonder why I play Cassie while I could've done the same job midrange with Androxus... So No, I dont think he needs a buff :)

CandySuxxx
02-08-2017, 10:04 AM
This is the dumbest thread i have ever seen on this forum.

riptide9
02-08-2017, 10:13 AM
I main andro and I think that now there are more flankers and some of them are now really op he should get a buff and it is not andros fault there are people who use aim-bot it is hi-rez's fult. Actualy 500 damage is a nerf the part that is the buff is that he does that much from any range.

LookGooD
02-08-2017, 10:16 AM
Andro is best still. No.

riptide9
02-08-2017, 10:19 AM
I understand that he is good but he is a flanker so he should be able to get behind them and actually do damage with out getting himself killed when he is fighting front liners like makoa or fernando.

LookGooD
02-08-2017, 10:29 AM
I understand that he is good but he is a flanker so he should be able to get behind them and actually do damage with out getting himself killed when he is fighting front liners like makoa or fernando.

Flankers are not Tank.. They should also Die too.. Not only kill.

riptide9
02-08-2017, 10:35 AM
He would still die but he would be able to get farther behind lines and still be able to do damage.

Derkmeister
02-08-2017, 02:11 PM
If the Andro is smart he can take lethal damage and throw it back in the enemy's face. Then he also dishes out 1200 damage per second if you are close(That is more dps than Kinessa). He also has a very good movement ability plus the passive of floating when you want to get the drop on enemies.

With his ult you can throw out 4000 damage in 2 seconds in AOE damage.

Andro is in a fine place right now.

The Flank that is in more need of a buff is Skye.

-Derkmeister

ZenekPr0
02-08-2017, 02:49 PM
Damn, you're lvl 11 and you share your opinions about balance??? What makes you believe you know anything about this game after less than 4 hours of gameplay?

EpplZ
02-08-2017, 07:28 PM
Damn, you're lvl 11 and you share your opinions about balance??? What makes you believe you know anything about this game after less than 4 hours of gameplay?

Way to be a a hole, gj sir!

ZenekPr0
02-09-2017, 07:15 AM
Way to be a a hole, gj sir!

Way to be a spammer, gj sir!

At least my post had a good argument in it regarding the topic. It explains well why his feeling that there needs to be a buff to andro is completely baseless. Idk, when I play a new game and there is something wrong with my performance then the first thing I think of is that I just don't know the game well, I don't know maps, I don't know classes, I don't know builds etc, it would never came to my mind to immediately go on forum and make threads about rebalancing the game.

Insizer
02-09-2017, 11:26 AM
Way to be a spammer, gj sir!

At least my post had a good argument in it regarding the topic. It explains well why his feeling that there needs to be a buff to andro is completely baseless. Idk, when I play a new game and there is something wrong with my performance then the first thing I think of is that I just don't know the game well, I don't know maps, I don't know classes, I don't know builds etc, it would never came to my mind to immediately go on forum and make threads about rebalancing the game.

I think you are mistaking Epplz for someone else. See below:

Andro is one of the best flanker (if not the one) out here, he already deals a whole lot of damage and if you know how to aim with him you can even use him long distance to unmount people, to finish fleeing targets with low HP or to harass people, he's so accurate and the damage fall off appears so late that sometimes I even wonder why I play Cassie while I could've done the same job midrange with Androxus... So No, I dont think he needs a buff :)

Epplz actually made a point and backed it up, and did these better than you did with your "damn son, you're just lvl 11" post, in my opinion of course.