PDA

View Full Version : Skye Nerf/Buff

SnowTamer
02-08-2017, 05:05 AM
Skye is supposed to be a 'Ninja', but now she feels like a turret. No mobility with high damage. So lets say we reduce the damage of her crossbow by 10 and change her smokebomb such that it is still the same, just that you teleport to the spot where it lands, and you will be un-targetable for 0.5/1 seconds. Good?:cool:

Open to suggestions.

QcDiablo
02-08-2017, 05:23 AM
You're right, I think the base speed of Stealth should be increased a little bit and a new mechanic that allows Skye to teleport (or dash quickly) to her smoke bomb (one time only) for two seconds by pressing Q again would be needed, because she cannot flee with her more passive flank style.

Valkure
02-08-2017, 06:00 AM
I've read somewhere on the forum
1) to suppress that loud "bliiiiin" when she enters/exits stealth
2) to add some vertical mobility, maybe as "climb that wall"
I think these are both good ideas, without risking to unbalance the character.

CandySuxxx
02-08-2017, 06:27 AM
Smoke bombs function is to blind enemies.

Derkmeister
02-08-2017, 02:14 PM
A wall climb/run would be a great movement passive for Skye. I would say the smoke bomb needs a change as it is pretty much crap as it is atm.

-Derkmeister

truehypershadow
02-09-2017, 07:28 AM
i think it should be like, when you go throw smoke bomb on your feet
you instantly jump in the direction of travel (bomb king)

Rhaenxys
02-09-2017, 09:30 AM
I voted for a buff or change, skye has multiple problems and it makes playing her a frustrating experience compared to other flankers, priority thing to fix:

- Her cooldowns are extremely high (mostly hidden), she gets punished very hard for not making a kill or elimination, the other flankers are not dealing with this issue, i consider preparation a band aid fix to this.

- Her ability to "hit and run" is extremely poor, her smoke bomb is just a very bad way to escape, you can just run around that smoke area and get skye as the invis runs out, the huge noise doesnt help.

- Im fine with the bonus damage from landing the 3 poison bolts, however the bonus damage after using invis is too restrictive, you can miss a shot for a lot of reasons and skye needs that damage potential to make surprise attacks, it should be lower (around 15%) but last for 5 seconds after decloaking.

Skye should leap to wherever she throws the smoke bomb, plus adding a one second black screen if an enemy enters the cloud, hidden should be at 12 seconds cooldown.

KatangExKanari
02-10-2017, 01:19 AM
lets wait till talent card appear i heard she will get 100% cd reduction when get elimination, so she can invisible all time and can help team fight with spam smoke bomb