PDA

View Full Version : Skye is close to be at least ''playable''

Azurion
02-07-2017, 08:08 PM
The recent buff on skye , accuracy, 20 ammo , and double poison bolt syze was a nice buff, but its still not enought to be playable at high elo.The anwser is the (Q) ability. this spell is very useless at high rank.For some reason i dont even feels it break the others vision or w/e. im still getting tracked too easy and skye doesnt have a good instant escape. I tested the new champion on the pts and look again at skye and im like meh why the prowl isnt on skye xD It would be nice if maybe it was 3 little smoke bomb at the same time instead of 1 to try to prank the oppenant..Tbh its all this Q ability that make skye shit because even if it put you invise the smoke give an idea were you at.Also her sound is so loud you can hear it from china lol

Neravarine
02-07-2017, 08:45 PM
I do agree that smoke bomb is pretty much useless.

Izekio
02-07-2017, 09:37 PM
Right now I just want bug fixes for Skye. No buffs no nerfs. Skye is in a spot where she can no longer get straight buffs. I like what Drybear said "We are not going to force her into a meta that she does not belong in" I want to see how they plan on changing the meta in the future near or far before they do any drastic changes to Skye.

Gordre
02-07-2017, 10:29 PM
Right now I just want bug fixes for Skye. No buffs no nerfs. Skye is in a spot where she can no longer get straight buffs. I like what Drybear said "We are not going to force her into a meta that she does not belong in" I want to see how they plan on changing the meta in the future near or far before they do any drastic changes to Skye.

The meta we have know... I think it is pretty much bad and boring... First pick is Makoa, second and third is Fernando plus Evie or Cassie/Sha Lin if not Ruckus, always. There's no flexibility for tanks, only a little for damage but generally after getting Sha Lin or Cassie. Rarely you see buck being choosed and the supports will be Ying or Grover if Mal'Damba was already choosed by the enemy. I wait they change in season 1 so maybe the picks can be more exciting. Skye really needs something to shine, like Grohk and maybe Tyra (since Viktor is seen sometimes in pro scene).

Maybe season 1 talent system can help her (Skye).

Izekio
02-07-2017, 10:38 PM
Talents are going to be a huge change which is why I think their is no one getting major changes right now

Azurion
02-07-2017, 11:26 PM
Talents are going to be a huge change which is why I think their is no one getting major changes right now

yup i will agree on that :P

Rhaenxys
02-08-2017, 03:50 AM
I agree with Izekio, skye is sometimes a frustrating experience due to how many bugs she has, the most important is the one were her invisibility stop working and only fixed by a death but there are more.

If anything they need to touch smoke bomb a bit to be anything more than an extended invisibility like a 1 second black screen for enemies entering the cloud so they have a harder time tracking skye when she escapes.

SnakeNox
02-08-2017, 05:19 AM
Skye herself feels fine, but some of her cards could use a boost. The increase Smoke Bomb radius is pretty bad, and its hard to feel any difference.

But with the Smoke Bomb in mind, I find it useful if used right. I go invisible with 6 extra seconds card, then throw it at the enemy, kill them, then I walk into the smoke, get 60% speedboost and either get out of there, or fight with my added speedboost and regained first strike element.