PDA

View Full Version : Ying Link - Needs to be faster

ImNotLirik
01-27-2017, 03:33 PM
Please make the link be as fast as Evie's blink.

It's so annoying to try and link out only to be killed on the other side of the link because you got shot while linking.

Gordre
01-27-2017, 04:00 PM
Evie can be killed on the other side also. I don't know if this is intentional or not, but it's annoying sometimes, because it seems you were fast enough to escape but you still get the damage...

Yellow96
01-29-2017, 09:12 AM
Sometimes it's lag, but there is effectively a very very small window between the ability activation and the effective teleportation, and honestly I found it fair (consider that's really microscopic).

WunderwaffeCZ
02-07-2017, 04:39 AM
The very very small window is large like a tesla fabric. I very often die in teleports too, it works often more like a collector of damage from many diffferent locations than an escape ability.

Yellow96
02-07-2017, 08:32 AM
The very very small window is large like a tesla fabric. I very often die in teleports too, it works often more like a collector of damage from many diffferent locations than an escape ability.

High ping and bad use of the ability. Of course sometimes happens that you have all your illusion in the mid and you cannot escape, and this ability cannot give a short immunity so in that case absorbing damage in each location (also using the ability faster and faster) is natural.

However I read they will fix some ping issues for similar abilities in ob43, let's see.

WunderwaffeCZ
02-07-2017, 08:37 AM
Its a delay issue, almost at EU server its worse and worse every evening. Yesterday i was unable to play flanks or supports because i was stuck in perma delay negating all my moves. I got no heal from grohks totem, i was killed from explosion after i teleported away by portal, half of my shots werent detected at server, i got permanently killed over wall after escape, its a huge delay issue :/