PDA

View Full Version : Buck Buff?

SnowTamer
01-25-2017, 01:20 AM
Maybe buffing Buck's reload speed will be a good idea, as right now his damage output is simply too little, he can barely kill anything. Im fine if you dont agree, just tell me why.

PTLagger
01-25-2017, 01:31 AM
He's fine as he is, he doesn't need buff or nerf. Atm Buck has the 2nd most complain champion in Flank role below Evie, buffing him will make many more people call for nerf (you know why)
He is a combo champ, you must do Jump shot + Net combo to achieve a kill instead of always do normal attack, his ammo is enough to kill a full HP squishies & finish another half health squishy if you do with combo

Rowr
01-25-2017, 01:31 AM
I am not sure man. Maybe it's "you" who can barely kill anything. Give him some more time, you've played him twice. When ganking someone try try to get in the damage from the leap and then shoot them when they are as close as possible, and whenever you're not in a spot for a good shot, reload, reload a lot.

Besides you could go deft hands on him, it's not the worst idea. And dont forget your right click since it adds a debuff on the target that let's you do an additional 30% more damage with your left click for X seconds.

SnowTamer
01-25-2017, 03:46 AM
Thanks a lot guys, I'll try what you told me