PDA

View Full Version : I feel like support dont have their places

Azurion
01-23-2017, 12:31 PM
Cauteryze punish severly any support beside pip,cause pip is a flanker right x) and the recharge ult from heals is so low its abused, i tested it in training range and meh tooks alot to only fill 3-4 %.Wrecker also affect tank but tanks have some nice damage output,maybe fernando will suffer more of wrecker but if you look at ruckus,makoa and barik they have a nice kit even without sheilds so it dosnt affect to much the way they can be played but healers... without heals they are nothing but low AA damage and a empty kit.Buffing healers by nerfing cauteryze should makes game way more fun to play around the objectif and make some great fight not those ones were ying says in the chat well sorry they have caut so ima just afk and watch nightblue instead xD.

Nerf cauteryze to 20/40/60% or 25/50/75% but 90% is just to much.

literally,give some love to supports

EvieIV
01-23-2017, 12:34 PM
if supports were completely neutralized by cauterize you wouldn't have seen them at every match of the hrx which took place before the healers got a buff in form of cauterize nerfs and some more ult charge

i never feel useless as a support

cauterize on ying? get shattered
cauterize on mal? get stunned
cauterize on grover? dont play grover

Stayhi
01-23-2017, 12:51 PM
if supports were completely neutralized by cauterize you wouldn't have seen them at every match of the hrx which took place before the healers got a buff in form of cauterize nerfs and some more ult charge

cauterize on mal? dont play mal

Fixed for after OB42

Azurion
01-23-2017, 12:59 PM

cauterize on mal? get stunned

Mal stun is getting nerf,ying shatter bof its good but leave you without escape and groover your totally right XD dont play groover

yeah they are useful but at some point, They are there but i feel there are not enought here and dosnt impact ALOT

Gordre
01-23-2017, 03:25 PM
Cauterize III with 1.5 seconds of reduced healing is able to neutralize supports? With a tank shield protecting the team everyone can heal significantly for some seconds. They just can't use healing to survive on solo fights with the enemy using cauterize, but that's not the idea of being a support...

EvieIV
01-23-2017, 09:05 PM
Mal stun is getting nerf,ying shatter bof its good but leave you without escape and groover your totally right XD dont play groover

yeah they are useful but at some point, They are there but i feel there are not enought here and dosnt impact ALOT

well forcing someone's 1500 credits of the match into one choice is already impacting

ying shatter doesnt leave u without escape at all, you can have a clone sec after shattering and if not u still can have the image to teleport where there isnt even a clone

ThatOthell159
01-23-2017, 10:05 PM
Supports do have their places, if they didn't, they wouldn't have been picked at HRX.

BrandonB207
01-24-2017, 01:39 AM
Cauteryze punish severly any support beside pip,cause pip is a flanker right x) and the recharge ult from heals is so low its abused, i tested it in training range and meh tooks alot to only fill 3-4 %.Wrecker also affect tank but tanks have some nice damage output,maybe fernando will suffer more of wrecker but if you look at ruckus,makoa and barik they have a nice kit even without sheilds so it dosnt affect to much the way they can be played but healers... without heals they are nothing but low AA damage and a empty kit.Buffing healers by nerfing cauteryze should makes game way more fun to play around the objectif and make some great fight not those ones were ying says in the chat well sorry they have caut so ima just afk and watch nightblue instead xD.

I'm inclined to agree. Cauterize 3 is far too powerful and it completely shuts down some characters entire kits (poor Grover) If they changed it to 20/40/60% it would be far more balanced but it would still be significant. To counterbalance this, I feel anti heal abilities should then stack with cauterize up to 100%

TheNewbie27
01-24-2017, 04:26 AM

I agree if Cauterise is reduced from 30/60/90% to 25/50/75%, 20/40/60% is too low because Rejuvenation can reduce the effect of the Cauterise by increasing the healing effect from other player. Or the other option is to make Rejunevation can increase the healing effect for the healer itself. Because it quite difficult to maintain Support Health from -90% Healing Effect (The support will need to rely on Frontliner protection while sometimes other enemy also harrass the Frontliner with Wrecker).

PS : I remember from datamine data about month ago they have planned to reduce the cauterise effect to 25/50/75% but i think they have a reason to cancel that.

BahaisDontKill
01-24-2017, 06:33 AM
I think Supports are fine now. They got a huge buff, and even before that we saw them at HRX. 1 Support is Meta now, so they have a place. Only caut 3 nullifies healing now, and you lose the Debuff much faster now.

ProGravity
01-24-2017, 10:37 AM
Buy rejuvenate in OB42. 1200 credits will get you
30% more healing when there's no cauterize on you(130 vs 100),
42% more healing when there's lv1 caut(100 vs 70),
75% more healing when there's lv2 caut(70 vs 40) and
300% more healing when there's lv3 caut(40 vs 10).

Even a lv1-2 rejuvenate will help a lot against cauterize 3, for example grover's ult would go from healing a measly 250/s on cauterize 3 to 500-750/s if you also have rejuvenate 1-2.

BrandonB207
01-25-2017, 11:16 AM
Buy rejuvenate in OB42. 1200 credits will get you
30% more healing when there's no cauterize on you(130 vs 100),
42% more healing when there's lv1 caut(100 vs 70),
75% more healing when there's lv2 caut(70 vs 40) and
300% more healing when there's lv3 caut(40 vs 10).

Even a lv1-2 rejuvenate will help a lot against cauterize 3, for example grover's ult would go from healing a measly 250/s on cauterize 3 to 500-750/s if you also have rejuvenate 1-2.

That's incorrect. Cauterise effects the healing boost from rejuvenate too. They should make it so it doesn't.

PitFighter
01-25-2017, 12:04 PM
Please, if you have low game experience dont run to forum for posting low expirienced complains

AlyssaAnthony
01-27-2017, 07:41 AM

this is why they have "rejuvenate card"

BrandonB207
01-27-2017, 08:54 AM
this is why they have "rejuvenate card"

Which makes the healing 13% instead of 10 at max, that isn't helping.

BurmaJones
01-27-2017, 09:06 AM
That's why supports can deal okay dps and have utility besides healing (not Grover so much). What, do you guys want this to be like Overwatch where nothing dies without ult stacking because of stupid amounts of healing and shielding compared to damage? Yuck, no thanks.

AtomX1211
01-27-2017, 04:29 PM

Wut?

http://i.imgur.com/phqE0rK.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/MgaS26Z.jpg

I feel grover is fine.

ThatOthell159
01-27-2017, 04:33 PM
That's why supports can deal okay dps and have utility besides healing (not Grover so much). What, do you guys want this to be like Overwatch where nothing dies without ult stacking because of stupid amounts of healing and shielding compared to damage? Yuck, no thanks.

^This.

10char

EvieIV
01-27-2017, 04:34 PM
Wut?

http://i.imgur.com/phqE0rK.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/MgaS26Z.jpg

I feel grover is fine.

said from player level 9. ok

Azurion
01-27-2017, 04:45 PM
said from player level 9. ok

ahahaah xD when i saw the picture i was like plz your only level 9 what did you even experimented at that level

EvieIV
01-27-2017, 04:48 PM
ahahaah xD when i saw the picture i was like plz your only level 9 what did you even experimented at that level

let's balance the games around level 9 peeps so that they have fun for the 2 matches they will be level 9

Azurion
01-27-2017, 05:03 PM
let's balance the games around level 9 peeps so that they have fun for the 2 matches they will be level 9

it worked with skye, 4 nerf in a row + they leave the bug last for too long xD sadly, even your Evie has suffer of the steam lunch with the combo blink+iceblock

EvieIV
01-27-2017, 06:30 PM
it worked with skye, 4 nerf in a row + they leave the bug last for too long xD sadly, even your Evie has suffer of the steam lunch with the combo blink+iceblock

difference is i am viable and can have fun at higher level

now YOU GET EXPLODED