PDA

View Full Version : torvald buff

gar0014
01-21-2017, 08:04 AM
torvald looks really cool and has gr8 potential but his damge is terrible. his damage needs at least 150! he is too easy to kill. another thing is he needs a movement ability, if hes low health hes gone.

EvieIV
01-21-2017, 08:32 AM
lol 150, literally a viktor with aimbot

costanata00
01-21-2017, 12:29 PM
he doesn't need to aim, he's damage is fine

Muminette
01-21-2017, 12:46 PM
I just finished reading thread asking about Torvald nerf and now here's another one asking for a buff to him rofl

Huttmunkkeeeys
01-21-2017, 12:47 PM
torvald looks really cool and has gr8 potential but his damge is terrible. his damage needs at least 150! he is too easy to kill. another thing is he needs a movement ability, if hes low health hes gone.

150 damage? that would make him have the 3rd highest DPS in the game. On top of that, you don't even need to aim with him.

Insizer
01-21-2017, 01:12 PM
Trovald is not meant for damage though. He's a shield killer and has close range CC. He is meant to "brawl" with the enemy's frontline on the point. And by "brawl" I mean he opens them up to being shredded by your allies. I also understand that his ult charges pretty quickly as well.

Not every champ is meant for damage or can even do damage. Look at Ying, her primary attack damage output is garbage, has a fairly short range, and can't lock-on; and the only support she can provide is healing.

As for his mobility, or lack thereof, he's not the only one. Tyra is probably the most well known, but there are others as well. Ruckus even with his dodge is very slow.