PDA

View Full Version : New Ultimate Cards

Vampragon43
01-18-2017, 08:38 PM
So, I've always thought that the game needed more cards, and at first I was simply going to make basic cards for every champion, but then I realized that Paladins has a complete lack of cards on any champions that affect their ultimates.
As such, I decided to make cards for every single champion in the game.

How they work: Ultimate cards are just like other cards. They can be upgraded at the cost of 1 loadout point per level, each can be upgraded up to level 4.

However, the difference between normal cards and Ultimate cards is that unlike normal cards, you can only have one Ultimate card active in a loadout at any given time. This means that you cannot stack the effects of multiple Ultimate cards, whereas you can stack the effects of two or more normal cards that affect the same ability.

Androxus(Also known as Death Gun... google it!)
Aura of Decay: Your weapon shots during Accursed Arm leave a cloud behind that deals 2% maximum Health damage every second to enemies standing inside it. Each cloud lingers for 2/4/6/8 seconds and has a radius of 20 units. This counts as an Area of Effect attack.
Soul Rip: You gain 10/20/30/40% Lifesteal on Accursed Arm.
Dark Defenses: Every enemy killed during Accursed Arm grants a Shield with 50/100/150/200 Health to all allies for 3 seconds. This stacks for each enemy killed.
Godslayer Rounds: Weapon shots during Accursed Arm no longer explode, but penetrate shields and deal an additional 2.5/5/7.5/10% maximum Health damage. This counts as a Direct attack. Accursed Arm also grants 2 more weapon shots than usual (for a total of 6).

Barik(Raise your dongers!)
Everlasting: Increase the duration of Dome Shield by 0.5/1/1.5/2 seconds.
Energy Flux: You and your allies gain 25/50/75/100% additional Movement Speed when passing through Dome Shield.
Unbreakable Barrier: Increase the Health of your Dome Shield by 400/800/1200/1600 and the Health of your Flamethrower Turret by 40/80/120/160.
Emergency Shield: Gain a Shield with 200/400/600/800 Health during Dome Shield and for 2 seconds after.

Bomb King(He actually seems like a really nice guy to hang out with!)
Thin Man: King Bomb stuns enemies for 2.15/2.3/2.45/2.6 seconds, but damage is reduced by 25%.
Little Boy: King Bomb gains 15/20/25/30% additional Movement Speed, but stun duration is reduced by 25%.
Fat Man: King Bomb deals 15/20/25/30% more damage, but Movement Speed is reduced by 25%.
Armored Shell: Gain 5/10/15/20% damage resistance during King Bomb.

Buck(Everyone thinks that he says "BEND OVER!" when he jumps, but he's actually saying "UP AND OVER!")
Endurance: Your weapon shots gain 10/20/30/40% Lifesteal during Buck Wild.
Heroism: Your weapon shots lower all your active Cooldowns by 5/10/15/20% during Buck Wild.
Birdshot: Your weapon shots slow enemies by 15/30/45/60% during Buck Wild.
Buck-shot: Your weapon shots deal 5/10/15/20% more damage during Buck Wild.

Cassie(HiRezAlyssa's long-lost sister!)
Hawk's Endurance: Increase the duration of Scout by 0.5/1/1.5/2 seconds.
Swift Scout: You and your allies gain 5/10/15/20% additional Movement Speed during Scout.
Tag Team: Zigs will attack during Scout, dealing 200 damage every 2/1.6/1.2/0.8 seconds to the nearest enemy. This counts as a Direct attack.
Vengeful Scout: Whenever you die, all enemies are revealed to allies for 1/2/3/4 seconds.

Drogoz(The Desolation of Drogoz!)
Dragon's Endurance: Increase the duration of Dragon Punch by 0.25/0.5/0.75/1 seconds.
Dragon's Fury: Hitting an enemy with Dragon Punch creates an explosion with a radius of 40 units that deals 250/500/750/1000 damage. This counts as an Area of Effect attack.
Dragon's Tenacity: Refund the ultimate charge of Dragon Punch by 15/30/45/60% when you miss.
Dragon's Bloodlust: Hitting an enemy with Dragon Punch heals you for 15/30/45/60% of your maximum Health.

Evie(The cold never bothered her anyways!)
Deep Freeze: Ice Storm gains 50/100/150/200% projectile speed.
Permafrost: Ice Storm reveals crippled enemies for 1/2/3/4 seconds.
Bittercold: Ice Storm deals 50/100/150/200% more damage, but no longer cripples enemies (it still slows them).
Absolute Zero: Enemies are stunned for 1 second for every 10/9/8/7 ticks of damage of damage they take from Ice Storm.

Fernando(The heart is the strongest muscle!)
Close Wounds: Regenerate 100/200/300/400 Health per second during Immortal, and for 2 seconds after.
Victory or Death: Gain a Shield with 500/1000/1500/2000 Health for 4 seconds after Immortal ends. Nearby allies gain a Shield with 250/500/750/1000 for 2 seconds after Immortal ends.
Undying Stamina: Nearby allies gain 10/20/30/40% additional Movement Speed during Immortal.
Everlasting Morale: Every 1000 damage your Shield takes increases the ultimate charge of Immortal by 0.3/0.6/0.9/1.2%.

Grohk(The guy with the best unlockable emote in the game!)
Electric Siphon: Increase the damage of Tempest by 25/50/75/100%, but decrease its healing by 50%. Additionally, you gain a shield for 25/50/75/100% of the damage dealt during Tempest. The shield lasts for the duration of Tempest and 1.5 seconds after.
Forecast: Increase the rate at which you charge your Ultimate by 3/6/9/12%.
Eye of the Storm: Increase the radius of Tempest by 25/50/75/100%.
Stormy Winds: Gain 30/60/90/120% additional Movement Speed during Tempest.

Grover(The real question is what did he do to Sylvanas?)
Force of Nature: The healing effect of Whirlwind cannot be reduced below 25/40/55/70%.
Vitality Spores: Increase the passive healing effect of Blossom by 10/20/30/40% while you have 100% Ultimate charge for Whirlwind.
Early Spring: Increase the rate at which you charge your Ultimate by 2.5/5/7.5/10%.
Nature Walk: Gain 15/30/45/60% additional Movement Speed during Whirlwind.

Kinessa(On your team, she makes you lose the game; but on their team, she makes you cry yourself to sleep every night!)
Sharpshooter: During Headhunter, Sniper shots deal 50% less damage, but every Sniper shot that hits an enemy champion grants 5/10/15/20% bonus damage to the next Sniper shot. This can stack from multiple hits in succession, but the bonus damage is lost when you miss a Sniper shot.
Sniper's Focus: Increase the ultimate charge of Headhunter by 2/3/4/5% every time you get a headshot.
Trigger Happy: Increase the fire rate of your Carbine by 10/20/30/40% during Headhunter.
Double Tap: During Headhunter, your Sniper shots deal 40% less damage, but shooting your Sniper will now fire two shots over 0.7/0.5/0.3/0.1 seconds.

Maeve(The kitten becomes me!)
Shadowjack: You gain 10/20/30/40% additional Movement Speed during Midnight.
Night Terror: Reduce the cooldown of all your abilities by 8/16/24/32% during Midnight.
Insomnia: Increase the duration of Midnight by 0.3/0.6/0.9/1.2 seconds.
Queen: Increase the rate at which you charge your Ultimate by 3/6/9/12%.

Makoa(He is a ripoff of Blitzcrank from LoL because he can pull enemies, and anyone who disagrees with me is objectively wrong and stupid!)
Everlasting Rage: Increase the duration of Ancient Rage by 0.5/1/1.5/2 seconds.
Manipulative Rage: Increase the damage of Ancient Rage by 5/10/15/20%.
Seething Rage: You gain 5/10/15/20% additional Movement Speed during Ancient Rage.
Chronos Rage: Reduce the cooldown of all your abilities by 5/10/15/20% during Ancient Rage.

Mal'Damba(His snake likes you!)
Wekono's Chosen: Dread Serpent grants 10/20/30/40% additional Movement Speed to you, and half that to your allies, for 5 seconds when Activated.
Marked Serpent: Enemies affected by Dread Serpent take 1.25/2.5/3.75/5% additional damage from all sources.
Envenomed Serpent: Dread Serpent poisons enemies, dealing 4/8/12/16% maximum Health damage over 5 seconds
Black Mamba: Dread Serpent gains 5/10/15/20% projectile speed.

Pip(Two of these are actually Ratchet and Clank references!)
Anticipation: Hitting an enemy with Evil Mojo grants 15/30/45/60% ammo (minimum of 1/2/3/4 ammo) to all allies.
Compacted Flask: Increase the radius of Evil Mojo by 6.5/13/19.5/26%.
Anatine Mojo: (Replaces Evil Mojo) Throw a flask that deals 200 damage and turns enemies into ducks. Ducks have 500 less health than chickens, but also have 40/35/30/25% more Movement Speed than chickens. Victims are returned to their previous state when the effect ends.
Ovine Mojo: (Replaces Evil Mojo) Throw a flask that deals 200 damage and turns enemies into sheep. Sheep have 500 more health than chickens, but also have 25/30/35/40% less Movement Speed than chickens. Victims are returned to their previous state when the effect ends.

Ruckus(Insert obligatory Rumble joke!)
Failsafe Haven: Reduce the damage you take from Direct attacks by 10/20/30/40% during Hexa Fire.
Failsafe Blast Shields: Reduce the damage you take from Area of Effect attacks by 10/20/30/40% during Hexa Fire.
Energy Deposit: Increase the duration of Hexa Fire by 0.5/1/1.5/2 seconds.
Overclock: Increase the damage of Hexa Fire by 5/10/15/20%.

Sha Lin(He is a ripoff of Steve from Minecraft because he has a bow, and anyone who disagrees with me is objectively wrong and stupid!)
Pinning Strikes: Reduce the Cooldown of Impaler Arrow by 15/30/45/60% during Heat Haze.
Enchanted Dexterity: Your Long Bow can be drawn 7.5/15/22.5/30% faster during Heat Haze.
Wind Walker: You gain 10/20/30/40% additional Movement Speed during Heat Haze.
Deceit: Every mirage created during Heat Haze will appear to walk around and shoot at enemies for 1/2/3/4 seconds. Mirages' shots are illusory, and do not actually deal any damage.

Skye(If Androxus is the Godslayer, then Skye is the Noobslayer!)
Opportunist: Your Ultimate can now be activated twice within 5 seconds. If you do not Activate it twice within 5 seconds of Activating it the first time, then you will lose 90% of your Ultimate charge.
When Activated the first time: you gain 15/30/45/60% additional Movement Speed for 5 seconds.
When Activated the second time: you drop the Time Bomb which detonates shortly after, as like normal.
Salvage: Refund the ultimate charge of Time Bomb by 2/3/4/5% for each enemy hit.
Emergency Vest: Time Bomb grants a shield for 125/250/375/500 Health for 4 seconds when Activated.
Toxic Time Bomb: Time Bomb poisons enemies, dealing 10/20/30/40% maximum health damage over 5 seconds, but the explosion deals 25% less base damage.

Torvald(The guy who for some reason really reminds me of Jak II and Jak 3)
Runic Siphon: Increase the rate at which you charge your Ultimate by 2.5/5/7.5/10%.
Runic Overcharge: Increase the damage of Hyper Beam by 75/150/225/300% but reduce the knockback by 75%.
Runic Balance: Increase the beam size of Hyper Beam by 25/50/75/100%, but reduce the knockback by 75%.
Runic Affinity: Increase the duration of Hyper Beam by 0.75/1.5/2.25/3 seconds, but reduce the knockback by 75%.

Tyra(The girl that we thought was going to be a front liner, but actually was a damage dealer and made us really sad!)
Drum Mag: Increase the duration of Crossfire by 0.5/1/1.5/2 seconds.
Leeching Rounds: Your weapon shots have 5/10/15/20% less bloom during Crossfire.
Full Mithril Jacket: Your weapon shots deal 40/80/120/160% more damage to shields during Crossfire.
Spiral Chamber: Your weapon shots cripple enemies for 0.25/0.5/0.75/1 seconds during Crossfire.

Viktor(Halo is a ripoff of Call of Duty because it has guns!)
Radial Strike: Barrage grants 1 artillery shell instead of 3. This artillery shell takes 1.2 more seconds to land, deals 25% more damage, and has a 25/50/75/100% larger radius.
Mortar Strike: Barrage grants 6 artillery shells instead of 3. These artillery shells take 0.2 less seconds to land, deal 50/42.5/35/27.5% less damage, and have a 30% smaller radius.
Chemical Warfare: Reduce the damage of your artillery shells by 25%, but each artillery shell now leaves a gas cloud that poisons enemies for 5/10/15/20 damage every 0.2s for 4 seconds.
Bunker Buster: All artillery shells deal 30/60/90/120% more damage to shields and deployables.

Ying(The best girl! Simple as that!)
Wish: Illusory Rift now Heals all allies by 4/8/12/16% of their maximum Health when Activated.
Life Bonds: Allies within 30 units of a prism now passively regenerate 30/60/90/120 Health per second in addition to usual healing of prisms.
Reconstruction: Prisms last 1/2/3/4 seconds longer and will now heal shields and deployables as well as allies.
Mirror Portal: Illusion no longer creates deployable illusions, but now creates prisms with a duration of 3/4/5/6 seconds.

CatchMeTim
01-19-2017, 03:27 AM
Nice thinking work. I like it so you have my vote here m8!

Vampragon43
01-19-2017, 10:35 AM
Thanks for the feedback.

One thing I forgot to mention: when Torvald is released, I'm going to update this list to add his ultimate cards as well.

CatchMeTim
01-19-2017, 01:16 PM
Can't wait till Torvald is there!

Trapboi
01-21-2017, 08:17 PM
Androxus(Also known as Death Gun... google it!)
Aura of Decay: Your weapon shots during Accursed Arm leave a cloud behind that deals 2% maximum Health damage every second to enemies standing inside it. Each cloud lingers for 2.5/5/7.5/10 seconds and has a radius of 20 units. This counts as an Area of Effect attack.
Soul Rip: You gain 10/20/30/40% Lifesteal on Accursed Arm.
Dark Defenses: Every enemy killed during Accursed Arm grants a Shield with 50/100/150/200 Health to all allies for 3 seconds. This stacks for each enemy killed.
Godslayer Rounds: Weapon shots during Accursed Arm no longer explode, but penetrate shields and deal an additional 2.5/5/7.5/10% maximum Health damage. This counts as a Direct attack.

These are really the only two *good* cards. Chances are that the poison will be picked 99% of the time because It'd be such a huge denial, followed by Godslayer. Personally, I believe Godslayer should have an increase in maximun shots in addition to the damage. Reasoning Is as follows: Direct-damage attacks are significantly harder to hit (Maybe there should be a headshot mechanic for It, like there Is for Kinessa?) With stock or with the gas in this case, you would hit 2 rounds and splash 2 and you'dd still do good damage.
In this case, noooot so much. Sure, It depends who you're shooting at. For example, If a Makoa ults and you nail all 4 shots, dealing nearly 2000 damage a shot, then yeah, It's pretty good. But other than that? I don't really see the benefit to being able to hurt tanks a bit compared to melting 1-3 squishies before they can react, or just gassing the point and pretending to be part of the SS for a few seconds while everyone either scatters or dies.
So, I think there's a more creative way to use the Godslayer, and here's my suggestion:
Godslayer Rounds: Your weapon becomes hitscan, gains 1/2/3/4 More shots and deal 3/6/9/12/15% more damage per shot and the duration Is increased accordingly.
Or just remove the damage bonus with the ability to pierce shields.
I think giving Androxus several more shots while he's ulting, to make up for a significant cost of A. A card slot, B. AoE, and in this case C. The alternative of gassing everyone to death makes It fair.
And his soundqueue should probably change with the card from "Death awaits you all" to "Gods too may die!" to warn tanks that If they're not careful, they're gonna get completely melted.
You could also remove the ability to shoot more with the ability to headshot, which would increase damage quite a bit and reward skill more than luck. I dunno, so much I'dd like to squeeze into this card (Ability to pierce shields, extra direct hit damage since his entire kit It countered by Haven now instead of just most of It and ability to headshot. Maybe remove the extra shots & Damage and write It like this: Weapon becomes hitscan. Headshots deal 20/40/60/80% More damage and can pierce shields.)

Citrinukas
01-22-2017, 12:18 PM
I`m in m8.

Rowr
01-23-2017, 10:27 AM
Damn. Well done! I like the ideas and i think you've done an excellent job. There are only two abillites which i find a bit too strong.

Double Tap: During Headhunter, your Sniper shots deal 60/50/40/30% less damage, but shooting your Sniper will now fire two shots over 0.2 seconds. I feel that if you get this card at level four, you'll start one shotting (it's two shots i know . . ) And getting "one" shot is never fun.

Opportunist: You gain 15/30/45/60% additional Movement Speed whenever you are stealthed while you have 100% ultimate charge for Time Bomb. If this card existed I'd never use ult, because this is so crazy good. Lack of mobillity is what makes Skye weak and this will help her a lot, the remaining cards can be focused on cooldown reduction, since this card gives her movement speed to both her abillities and the card which lets you enter stealth while under x% health. With this in the game I dont see a point in going for the other cards which gives % movement speed for X abillitiy.

SushiSpanker
01-24-2017, 09:43 AM
that skye's opportunist would be completely mental dude
i s wear to god i would never use my ult unless it was matchpoint and they had the point garanteed

Vampragon43
01-24-2017, 01:26 PM
I just updated this list to include the new champion Torvald and his Ultimate ability, Hyper Beam.

Torvald(The guy who for some reason really reminds me of Jak II and Jak 3)
Runic Siphon: Increase the rate at which you charge your Ultimate by 2.5/5/7.5/10%.
Runic Overcharge: Increase the damage of Hyper Beam by 75/150/225/300% but reduce the knockback by 75%.
Runic Balance: Increase the beam size of Hyper Beam by 25/50/75/100%, but reduce the knockback by 75%.
Runic Affinity: Increase the duration of Hyper Beam by 0.75/1.5/2.25/3 seconds, but reduce the knockback by 75%.

Also, later I'm going to be changing the list a bit. Particularly, the cards "Godslayer Rounds", "Opportunist", and possibly "Double Tap". As many have stated, these two (three if including Double Tap) need changes to their design.

tcrawford113
01-24-2017, 02:32 PM
I have reposted this idea (with full credit to you, obviously) in my thread and put it on the ballot for voting. Look under the misc. feedback section for the thread "Brainstorm Session" and vote for it. Vote on the other ideas as well. We will see how your idea rates when voting ends tomorrow.

Vampragon43
01-24-2017, 04:53 PM
I just made some balance changes to several Ultimate cards. The most important of these changes are Androxus' Godslayer Rounds, Kinessa's Double Tap, and Skye's Opportunist.
Here is the full list of changes:

Androxus
Aura of Decay: Reduced the duration of each damaging cloud to 2/4/6/8 (previously 2.5/5/7.5/10) seconds.
Godslayer Rounds: This card now lets you shoot 2 more times flat during Accursed Arm.

Cassie
Vengeful Scout: Increased the duration of Vengeful Scout's revealing effect to 1/2/3/4 (previously 0.75/1.5/2.25/3) seconds.

Fernando
Close Wounds: The healing effect of Close Wounds now lasts for 2 seconds after Immortal ends.

Kinessa
Double Tap: Changed the damage output of each shot during Double Tap to 40% flat (previously 60/50/40/30%).
Sniper shots during Double Tap fire two shots in quick succession over 0.7/0.5/0.3/0.1 (previously 0.2 flat) seconds.

Pip
Anatine Mojo: Decreased the health of Polymorphed ducks to 1000 (previously 1250).
Increased the Movement Speed bonus of Polymorphed ducks to 40/35/30/25% (previously 30/25/20/15%).
Ovine Mojo: Decreased the health of Polymorphed sheep to 2000 (previously 2250).

Skye
Opportunist: This card was completely reworked. For a full explanation, go to the main post and read the description of the Opportunist card.

PTLagger
01-25-2017, 08:48 AM
I have a Barik Ultimate card here, called: Tesla Coil, change his Flame Turret to Tesla Coil, dealing 200/250/300/350 DPS (lighting attack same as Grohk's Ult), Tesla Coil can attack all enemies inside the dome, penetrate their shield (First time you see this may look OP but you can see you will lost 4 card point to max lv this card)

Vampragon43
01-25-2017, 10:50 AM
I have a Barik Ultimate card here, called: Tesla Coil, change his Flame Turret to Tesla Coil, dealing 200/250/300/350 DPS (lighting attack same as Grohk's Ult), Tesla Coil can attack all enemies inside the dome, penetrate their shield (First time you see this may make his Ult but you can see you will lost 4 card point to max lv this card)

I really love this idea, but the thing is that everyone already knows to never go inside the dome because they know that the flame turret does massive damage, and can take half of someone's health within seconds.
Because most people completely avoid going anywhere near the dome, the Tesla turret wouldn't do much compared to the normal flame turret, which has slightly longer range and more damage.

The only time someone would risk going into the dome is if Barik himself has low health, which is why I made the cards Energy Flux and Emergency Shield which help him in that specific situation by giving him Movement Speed or a Shield (respectively).

By all means, Tesla Coil is a great idea, but it would not be viable because people already know to avoid the dome at all times.

PTLagger
01-25-2017, 12:02 PM
I really love this idea, but the thing is that everyone already knows to never go inside the dome because they know that the flame turret does massive damage, and can take half of someone's health within seconds.
Because most people completely avoid going anywhere near the dome, the Tesla turret wouldn't do much compared to the normal flame turret, which has slightly longer range and more damage.

The only time someone would risk going into the dome is if Barik himself has low health, which is why I made the cards Energy Flux and Emergency Shield which help him in that specific situation by giving him Movement Speed or a Shield (respectively).

By all means, Tesla Coil is a great idea, but it would not be viable because people already know to avoid the dome at all times.

Nope, Barik's Ult is area denial, point defense, that Ult is made to force enemies get out the dome, or place it in the center of chaotic battle, but now people still chase to kill him with a Fernando/Makoa in thier team to pop a shield then make Flame turret totally useless, they don't scare his Ult. And Flame Turret have limited range inside the dome only, not long range like you said, and it isn't strong, deal only 400 DoT/s, can be blocked by a shield, I played Fernando, when enemy Barik use Ult, I just pop my shield up, walk inside the dome, stand in front of flame turret, then my shield totally block all flame attack, make Barik's ult become useless, let my team jump in and chase to kill Barik inside the dome.
While Tesla coild is all better even weaker in DPS, this is my idea from many old thread to rework his Ult like this, change to Tesla coil, It will zap all enemies who dare to come inside the dome, it can attack all enemies at once, and ignore their shield, which is a disavantage for Flame Turret. As I said above, first time you may see Tesla look OP, then you see it's balanced if you don't walk inside the dome

SatasarHUN
01-25-2017, 03:48 PM
This is a hot treadh. It is like a normal treadh, but with me in it!
Anyway, these are really cool ideas. Hope it will be in the game!

Vampragon43
01-31-2017, 04:12 PM
I just made some slight changes, fixing a few spelling and grammar errors.
I haven't made any balance changes this time, but feel free to give feedback on what you think should change.

Vampragon43
02-07-2017, 10:08 AM
I just updated this list to include the new champion Maeve and her Ultimate ability, Midnight.

Maeve(The kitten becomes me!)
Shadowjack: You gain 10/20/30/40% additional Movement Speed during Midnight.
Night Terror: Reduce the cooldown of all your abilities by 8/16/24/32% during Midnight.
Insomnia: Increase the duration of Midnight by 0.3/0.6/0.9/1.2 seconds.
Queen: Increase the rate at which you charge your Ultimate by 3/6/9/12%.

Vampragon43
02-09-2017, 08:46 PM
So, I'm actually pretty surprised nobody has replied to this thread in a while.

I just wanted to say that I have updated an old thread of mine which is about adding new items/burn cards to the game.
It was outdated for the longest time but now I have updated it. Many of my new items were changed along with the old items.

The link is below, so please check it out and reply what you think of it. Feedback is always appreciated! :D
http://forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?19502-Item-Balancing-Ideas&p=170276#post170276

Vampragon43
03-10-2017, 03:50 PM
Okay, so this is kinda late, but I have just updated this thread for balance changes.

Barik(Raise your dongers!)
Unbreakable Barrier: Increase the Health of your Dome Shield by 400/800/1200/1600 and the Health of your Flamethrower Turret by 40/80/120/160 (formerly 250/500/750/1000 and 25/50/75/100).
Emergency Shield: Gain a Shield with 200/400/600/800 Health during Dome Shield and for 2 seconds after (formerly 175/350/525/700).

Unbreakable Barrier: This was just not that good because the only reason you would need it in the first place is if enemies had Wrecker or Bulldozer, and in those cases it wouldn't help much anyways. Now it helps much more than before.
Emergency Shield: This is just a slight buff to make the shield more durable, especially because it is a shield that you can only get once every five minutes.

Buck(Everyone thinks that he says "BEND OVER!" when he jumps, but he's actually saying "UP AND OVER!")
Endurance: Your weapon shots gain 10/20/30/40% Lifesteal during Buck Wild (formerly 5/10/15/20%).
Birdshot: Your weapon shots slow enemies by 15/30/45/60% during Buck Wild (formerly 5/10/15/20%).

Endurance: The previous Lifesteal amount was just bad, especially considering that once Buck uses his ultimate, he is going to be a primary target for everyone.
Birdshot: The previous maximum slow per shot was 20% slow. Now, a 20% slow at the cost of 4 loadout points is honestly really bad. The slow from this card is now tripled, making it much more viable.

Drogoz(The Desolation of Drogoz!)
Dragon's Fury: Hitting an enemy with Dragon Punch creates an explosion with a radius of 40 units that deals 250/500/750/1000 damage (formerly 200/400/600/800). This counts as an Area of Effect attack.
Dragon's Bloodlust: Hitting an enemy with Dragon Punch heals you for 15/30/45/60% of your maximum Health (formerly 10/20/30/40%).

Dragon's Fury: The damage has been increased to make it more viable.
Dragon's Bloodlust: The maximum health that you gain from this card was increased from 10% per level to 15% per level. Also, you now gain the health the moment you punch the enemy, rather than the moment that enemy is eliminated. This means that if Fernando blocks it with his ult, then you will now get health the moment the attack lands, even if they survive it.

Those are all of the balance changes I have made today.

Also, I think I will make some new ultimate cards for Inara soon because she just got released into the live versions.
Truth be told, I really don't know what kind of cards I could give her because her ultimate just overall seems very uninspired and I don't know what to make for it.

I actually had the same problem when I was trying to make Buck's ultimate cards; it's just like, "how to I make cards for something that simply resets ammo and cooldowns?" I considered making a card that gives him more ultimate charge when he lands his abilities, but then a skilled Buck would have his ultimate up far too often. That's why Buck's ultimate cards are simple things like "gain Lifesteal" or "deal more damage".