PDA

View Full Version : LF NA Competitive Team, Highly Adaptable, Hardworking, Can Play 6 Champs Viably

Seraphis
12-19-2015, 01:09 PM
I'm looking for a serious team to play Paladins with competitively. I play Evie, Cassie, and pip at a very high level. My secondaries that I can play well but could use a bit more training for(basically for ideal and consistent positioning and gaining a proper adaptable mindset for these characters) are Barik, Grohk, and Fernando. I have been playing since the first day of Closed Beta, can adapt very quickly to the changing game-states during the Beta period of Paladins, and will put in as much time as I can everyday towards getting better. I have every card in the game and can easily get more that come in the future. I also typically have a very positive attitude that I can bring to the team atmosphere. Lastly I am committed to becoming successful playing this game, more than most.

My email address is macriku@yahoo.com, Twitter is @Seraphis3740, and my IGN is just Seraphis.
Hit me up whenever and I will likely be available or make myself available ASAP.

Thank you for taking the time to consider me by reading this post.

mykL
12-19-2015, 10:28 PM
added, mykL.

Shockift
12-19-2015, 11:48 PM
I would like a tryout if you still have spots open i will add you and I hope to get a chance to tryout :)