PDA

View Full Version : Cards also change apperance.

tcrawford113
01-17-2017, 04:32 PM
I think it would be cool if the cards did more than change stats. I like to use Victor's "Flak Jacket" card as an example. Continue to use the cards active effect, but also put a flak jacket over Victor's uniform. At green level, it's just thick padding. At blue level, it is Kevlar. At purple level it is metal. Finally, at gold level, it is a carbon polymer weave. It's color and appearance change according to other, applicable, cosmetic items. You don't change the function of the card, but the card changes the appearance of the character. Just a thought.:rolleyes:

CatchMeTim
01-19-2017, 03:28 AM
This really should be taking seriously by the Hi-Rez team cause i like it :)

tcrawford113
01-19-2017, 01:03 PM
This really should be taking seriously by the Hi-Rez team cause i like it :)

Thank you. I actually started a thread in the misc section about the same thing. In it, I give examples for three COMPLETE characters. Suggesting cosmetic features for each of their cards.

CatchMeTim
01-19-2017, 01:14 PM
I have seen your post and i love it!

tcrawford113
01-19-2017, 01:37 PM
I have seen your post and i love it!

I saw you in the thread after making the suggestion. Sorry. I meet so many new people. It's kind of hard to keep track. I also have a new thread call "Brainstorm Session". Feel free to submit any ideas you may have. Just follow the rules of the thread.

CatchMeTim
01-19-2017, 01:42 PM
I also have a new thread call "Brainstorm Session".

That i have read as well! When i come up with an crazy idea i will reply to it for sure! :)

Insizer
01-23-2017, 11:57 AM
We don't even have card art for every card. Slow down.

tcrawford113
01-24-2017, 02:28 PM
We don't even have card art for every card. Slow down.

That is something that should have been handled upon the card's creation. It's like Magic the Gathering putting out cards w/o the art. Should have been done already.