PDA

View Full Version : Grohk Totem Card

SteinGrenadier
01-16-2017, 05:45 AM
Tower

A card that:

Effectively makes a Grohk totem completely indestructible but reduces all healing to 1/3 done, increases cooldown time by 5 seconds and reduces effective range by 30% (Including effects from Healing Rain) and adds 1/2/3/4 seconds to the duration of the card.

Stacks with Crackle for a maximum duration of 14 seconds with both Crackle and this card and a final cooldown time of 20 seconds.

A card that allows Grohks to competitively contest caps by adding a "Healing station" of sorts. The reduced range makes anyone who enters the circle particularly vulnerable to crowd control and AoE attacks and the reduced healing decreases the lasting power of any champion camping in the circle.

Effectively 180 hp/s (With the planned 540 hp/s totem buff) in a small area + .04 x maximum HP / 3 (If using Lvl 4 Healing Rain)

xXDrkHrdcrPROXx
01-16-2017, 06:21 PM
The idea is ok, but I think that the solution will be a shorter cooldown rather than reduce healing that dramatically, I mean, you have to reduce the healing rate otherwise it will be OP and invulnerable, but 1/3 is too much.

The thing with the totem sometimes is positioning it well, protected from enemies and I'm OK with it being killable otherwise, there would be a stationary buffed Grover's Q passive.

Like I said, I think the best solution is to shorten the default cooldown (like Ying's Q, you always have the CD ready) and a reduced default healing radius.

SteinGrenadier
01-17-2017, 12:23 AM
1/2? It'll make the base heal 260/s.

Ying's Illusions heal 350/s per illusion but can be destroyed.
Grover passively heals 80/s around him.

Trapboi
01-21-2017, 08:28 PM
1/2? It'll make the base heal 260/s.

Ying's Illusions heal 350/s per illusion but can be destroyed.
Grover passively heals 80/s around him.

Ying can have 2 illusions up, doubling said healing per second.
Grover has a Q that heals for 1000.
Ghrok only has his totem.