PDA

View Full Version : Enough with the Evie nerfing!

Aslam7
01-15-2017, 10:51 PM
I've heard this over and over again,

"Hi-Rez, please nerf Evie"

And it's not logical to say that, since Evie has been nerf already 2x (record breaker) during the beta.

Evie's original presence was a bit uncontrollable, due to no sound blinking, no "tail" when blinking, and far soar distances.

In OB38(correct me if I'm wrong), Evie has yet experienced another nerf, consisting of distinctive blink noise, corrected soar times, not being able to blink while ice blocking, and nerfed the HP from 2000 to 1800.

1800 HP? That's the very bottom of the Paladins Champion HP level. Thats 1.5 shots from kinessa, or 1.7 shots from Shalin, or a magazine from viktor nor tyra, or 4 shots from cassie, not including bonus damage.

Not very fair already, huh?:mad:

costanata00
01-15-2017, 11:02 PM
compared to the other flankers, she is op, deal with it

Aslam7
01-15-2017, 11:06 PM
That means you dont know how to flank. Flankers are supposed to do high damage over a short time.
Evie cleary resembles this meaning.

Mundal
01-16-2017, 02:31 AM

And it's not logical to say that, since Evie has been nerf already 2x (record breaker) during the beta.

Evie's original presence was a bit uncontrollable, due to no sound blinking, no "tail" when blinking, and far soar distances.

In OB38(correct me if I'm wrong), Evie has yet experienced another nerf, consisting of distinctive blink noise, corrected soar times, not being able to blink while ice blocking, and nerfed the HP from 2000 to 1800.

1800 HP? That's the very bottom of the Paladins Champion HP level. Thats 1.5 shots from kinessa, or 1.7 shots from Shalin, or a magazine from viktor nor tyra, or 4 shots from cassie, not including bonus damage.

Skye has 1800 hp too, atleast Evie has 2 escape abilities Skye can only cloak and run. I have yet to play her properly so i can't comment on if she is OP, i only played with Evie the time this game came out in OB on steam but Stop making Evie look like she is the weakest champion in the game. She is neither weak nor a bad champion to play with. Once you get a hang of her abilities and how & when to use them you have almost no counter in the game.

LookGooD
01-16-2017, 04:49 AM

This clearly explains that you don't know about flankers. No any flanker near as powerful as Androxus right now, even after his Ultimate nerf, he's the best still. About Evie, when someone plays evie bad, ''oh this is a win np guys!'' but when a good Evie against you ''F**kin Evie, she's Op, nerf her dmg to 500 and make blink 25 seconds cooldown.''

KicksBrickster
01-16-2017, 09:15 AM
Evie might need just a slight adjustment, but she's been nerfed so many times now that doing too much else will push her into the bottom tier if they aren't careful.

Wallachia
01-16-2017, 09:19 AM

Hhahahahahahahahahaha

...no.

EpplZ
01-16-2017, 03:42 PM
She's still far from the bottom tier ^^

tcrawford113
01-16-2017, 04:00 PM

There was already a thread on this very subject, literally just below this one. Why couldn't you post this in there. Too many threads about the same damn thing.

costanata00
01-16-2017, 04:28 PM
she is op, stop crying

Gordre
01-16-2017, 05:11 PM
she is op, stop crying

You say stop crying, but you are only saying she is OP in the threads and not using at least one argument to convince she is OP.

CaoCao777
01-16-2017, 05:31 PM
her skills need rework

her blink's delay is trash, you can blink away, and they can shoot your begin position for like a second and a half after you even begin moving around at your destination

and her ice block you can kill her before it begins, but she cant move, and you can kill her before it ends, before she can move
ice block is a total trash skill

she needs a buff (tightening up of her skills mechanics) AND THEN mayybe she can get nerfed a little bit.

Alurea
01-17-2017, 09:08 AM
i'm a new player so i might not be the best person to say if she is balanced or not bit here are my observations she is very mobile that's what makes her fun for me this is compensated with the fact that she is very squishy she dose good dmg but the cost for that is that she needs to be close to hit so i think this part is balanced the things i don't like are that she gets dmg from here weapon so i have to be close to hit someone try to avoid getting hit by them and try to avoid getting hit by my weapon it's a bit to much for me some time and i can't find use for ice block the second i get out of it they kill me so i'm not sure what its purpose is i try to use soar and hope they don't hit me before i'm out of range xD
sorry for my spelling eng is not my first language :)

costanata00
01-17-2017, 10:49 AM
You say stop crying, but you are only saying she is OP in the threads and not using at least one argument to convince she is OP.

the one crying here is the one that posted this thread, and im just saying what i think, but im not exaggerating like him

LinkAkward
01-17-2017, 11:00 AM
Evie is abit op when it comes to flank dmg.
the HP is well worth it thanks to her high dmg output.
so my suggestion is to up her HP to 2000 again but nerf her dmg.

IAmSleeping
01-17-2017, 11:37 AM
Damage champions are not supposed to win 1v1 against a flank. Every flank should be op against damage. Killing lonely targets at the enemy backline is their job. Comparing flank champion to damage champion is just pointless in such threads.

Thundarkhat
01-17-2017, 01:30 PM
Damage champions are not supposed to win 1v1 against a flank. Every flank should be op against damage. Killing lonely targets at the enemy backline is their job. Comparing flank champion to damage champion is just pointless in such threads.

By that logic, every frontline class should be OP against flanks.

Exerath
01-17-2017, 02:01 PM

1800HP, endless possibility of survival, great dmg and on top of that she attract the attention to everybody wanting to kill that thing putting advantage for your team...She can be seen as a flair/support in some point

Sorry, but in my opinion she's one of the best and more annoying gods to play against atm (if well played of course, which depend some skill and a brain)

tcrawford113
01-17-2017, 02:07 PM
once again, there is already a thread dedicated to this exact subject! This one has not said anything the other hasn't!! Too many threads about the same damn thing!!!

KirleG
01-17-2017, 02:29 PM
Maybe Nerf damage and increase the projectile speed and the ammo count
Make blink the main movement skill and create a new Q
Rework the other cards, Wormhole-Teleport-flicker and other 2 cards is the only deck that i see