PDA

View Full Version : Nerf attack speed

NewruJR
01-12-2017, 07:55 PM
Ruckus's attack speed is super op you guys need to decrease it by like half
Trya's need to nerf just a little not to much but if you don't do nerf her damage a little

Crysx3
01-12-2017, 10:42 PM
Ruckus shield makes him.. ridiculous strong. If you go in a 1o1 with him with any tank, you lose. Nandos lance needs years to kill, makoa needs years to shoot and reload, barik.. idk just dies. I even got problems with killing him in makoa ulti lol

Huttmunkkeeeys
01-12-2017, 11:15 PM
Really? These are the 2 of the most underpowered characters in the game and you want to nerf them? Tyra definitely needs a buff in her current state and Ruckus is only a decent frontline if he's babysat with another frontliner.

EDIT: I have also taken a look at your account and you've only played 30 games, which is no where near enough experience to determine whether or not a hero is OP.

VetVel
01-13-2017, 03:55 AM
Really? These are the 2 of the most underpowered characters in the game and you want to nerf them? Tyra definitely needs a buff in her current state and Ruckus is only a decent frontline if he's babysat with another frontliner.

EDIT: I have also taken a look at your account and you've only played 30 games, which is no where near enough experience to determine whether or not a hero is OP.

Fully agree with you.

EvieIV
01-13-2017, 06:27 AM
meh he's registered this month why would you want him to have experience. any way you should never judge a player by his guru cause forum account doesn't mean he can't play on many others

ruckus and tyra are not in need of buffs past ob41, both have their role in the game and both perform it at a balanced level, aka not overperforming or overshadowing anyone else, so it's fine

Insizer
01-13-2017, 05:14 PM
Don't stand in front of him then...

Ruckus only has his primary and ult to do damage. Other than that he has 2 shields (one of which cannot be used unless you are next to the objective) and a basic dash. He has some close range slow I believe as well. That's it. Furthermore, his primary fire is low damage, high rate of fire, and no AOE, meaning he needs to keep his you in his crosshairs over a duration to kill you. He's slow moving as well, so his chase potential blows.

Try hit and run attacks and ambush tactics, or just throw enough lead down range to kill his relatively weak (if I recall) shields.

Ruckus looks more intimidating than he actually is.