PDA

View Full Version : Androxus reversal

powaloka
01-12-2017, 07:59 PM
What's the point of having a card that absorbs the damage and gives healing to the character if healing is only given seconds later? Many characters manage to kill him because healing is not given instantly. Should fix this and put to the rollback not to get so weak
Outside the characters that shoot in the own reversion and give damage, without being in the foot or something of the type, if it is so it soon removes of the game.
Note: My mastery of androxus is 19

LookGooD
01-13-2017, 01:10 AM
That would definetly make him more strong as he's already the best flank right now.. No need thanks.

VetVel
01-13-2017, 04:53 AM
lol androxus the best flank ^^

Shalashaska87B
01-13-2017, 06:55 AM
What's the point of having a card that absorbs the damage and gives healing to the character if healing is only given seconds later? Many characters manage to kill him because healing is not given instantly. Should fix this and put to the rollback not to get so weak
Outside the characters that shoot in the own reversion and give damage, without being in the foot or something of the type, if it is so it soon removes of the game.
Note: My mastery of androxus is 19

If you have that XP with normal Androxus, why are you asking to make it even more powerful? :rolleyes:
Other healing skills suffer for a delay, I don't see why Androxus should be spared...

powaloka
01-13-2017, 07:27 PM
Androxus the best flank? It depends on the ability of the opponent, androxus is quite complicated to get the hang of playing, outside that all pro evie player is a demon to face. I do not want to play the character because I play with him, but because he deserves it.