PDA

View Full Version : Unused cards - balance suggestion

ArtCrusade
01-11-2017, 12:21 PM
Hey there,

the new card system has been around for a while now and the most popular (and most logical) builds and loadouts have crystallised. Everyone is copying the loadouts from the top leaderboards and you see the same builds everywhere with no creativity used whatsoever.

What I like about the new card system is that potentially it means diversity. But there are so many cards that are simply underwhelming in what they do (or outright counterproductive) that I strongly believe change is needed!

My suggestion is as follows:

Based on card usage percentage it is obvious which cards are seen as bad or unuseful. This mass of cards should be looked into to possibly buff or change them so that we can have more diversity. There are many interesting cards that sound good but see no play because what they offer is just too little, and this would definitely open up new ways to experience Paladins!

EvieIV
01-11-2017, 12:32 PM
inb4 all the cards in the basic loadout get nerfed

ArtCrusade
01-11-2017, 12:37 PM
I am talking about buffs, not nerfs. I like the popular cards. I am saying to get the unused cards in line with the top cards.

Izekio
01-11-2017, 03:07 PM
It would be nice if they fixed broken cards before adjusting the rest. However I will gladly take a nerf to the cooldown of spitfire for Drogoz card.

Stayhi
01-12-2017, 12:00 PM
Does anyone actually use any cards for Mal Damba that generate ammo? I cant remember if a card for Gourd was the only one that did that. But who would want to add ammo to mal damba when he deals more damage with less ammo and reloading to stun.