PDA

View Full Version : Barik

SnowTamer
01-09-2017, 06:05 AM
I am not a seasoned player, in fact just started recently, but i feel that barik shud get a buff. I know he will be overpowered after that, so maybe increase his health and nerf some of his abilities, because when i look at barik and see such a low health pool, we does not really even seem like a tank/frontline. What do you guys think? Please correct me if you need to.

MintyCoffee
01-09-2017, 06:27 AM
I think you need to learn how to play Barik.

sinosleep
01-09-2017, 08:43 AM
Barik went from a 94% usage rate in the champions circuit to a 17% usage rate at HRX while Ruckus saw a monumental leap in usage without truly significant buffs. What that tells me is pretty clear. Wrecker buff in combination with direct nerfs to healing and health hurt Barik significantly more than other tanks.

Nando and Makoa have enormous health pools and Ruckus has more than one shield to help mitigate. Barik on the other hand has the smallest health pool and while he technically has a 2nd shield rocket boots isn't as good as it could be and it moves you out of position on activation which if you're trying to stay near your turrets is a problem.

PyrealRabbit
01-09-2017, 03:39 PM
Ruckus and Makoa are deadly regardless of their shields, and Barik has a shotgun that coughs out hard fur balls. 1v1 hes not a real danger even with a turret up.

"Who's shooting me in the back?!"
/finishes off enemy and turns around
"Oh, hey Barik. Whatcha doing?"

SnowTamer
01-10-2017, 06:34 AM
I think you need to learn how to play Barik.
I still feel that barik needs a buff in health, even if it means some nerf in other places

EpplZ
01-10-2017, 07:48 AM
Barik needs his health buffed indeed, the problem with this hero is that he's easy to use (just learn how to place turrets) and very easy to counter once you know how to counter him thats why he was devastating in low end tier while "perfect" (take it slow here, not the best solo tank ever) in high end, now they nerfed him to be "normal" in low tier which means he's useless in high end.

SnowTamer
01-11-2017, 03:34 AM
Barik needs his health buffed indeed, the problem with this hero is that he's easy to use (just learn how to place turrets) and very easy to counter once you know how to counter him thats why he was devastating in low end tier while "perfect" (take it slow here, not the best solo tank ever) in high end, now they nerfed him to be "normal" in low tier which means he's useless in high end.
Makes sense

Shalashaska87B
01-11-2017, 05:12 AM
Please write if you are talking about OB40 Barik or his buffed version in OB41, where he has received some extra HP.

https://hzweb.hi-rezgame.net/paladins-web/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/OB41-Forum-PatchNotes-1.jpg

CHAMPIONS - BALANCE/UPDATES/FIXES

https://hzweb.hi-rezgame.net/paladins-web/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/Profile_Barik.jpg
Barik

General

Increased Health from 2900 to 3400.

LinkAkward
01-11-2017, 05:17 AM
That HP will only help him take a few more bullets.
what Barik needs is.

Lower the falloff dmg.
and make hes weapon stronger. with about 50/60dmg ( doesnt sound much ) but in this game it is.

EpplZ
01-11-2017, 08:40 AM
Please write if you are talking about OB40 Barik or his buffed version in OB41, where he has received some extra HP.

ohhhh finally some love

CADETROBO
01-11-2017, 09:05 AM
Good news for you!
Barik is getting some love after the nerf :P
Now hoping to see more of Barik players into the realm.

Cheers,
CADETROBO.