PDA

View Full Version : My Buff and Nerf Chart

ToryahIX
01-08-2017, 09:57 PM
Evie: Reduce the duration of soar
Reduce the range of blink by 25%

Cassie: Make her bonus damage from the dodge roll from 30% increase to 15% increased damage

Androxus: (I know he doesn't need a buff and this might be a bit disagreed with) Make his RMB has as much accuracy as LMB

Grohk: Give his healing totem 1500 health
Let it do 500 healing per sec
Make it last for 8 secs
Make's his Ghost walk last for 3 seconds and increase the movement speed by 30%
Let him use Ghost Walk during his Ultimate

Sha Lin: Give him a card that increases his withdraw time by 0.5 seconds

Bomb King: A little buff to Jolt

Drogoz: His Salvo does 400 damage each shot.

Kinessa: Her Oppressor mines make a large noise if she is near it and someone is caught into it

Grover: He can use his Vine twice
He passively heals for 100 each second

Buck: Reduce his health from 3000 to 2500 but his healing gives him 1000 health over 3 secs

Skye: Her stealth lets her have 30% movement speed
She has 2100 health

Barik:Bring his healing turret card back up to 60/120/180/240

Ruckus: His advance has 3 charges

Pip: He heals only 1000 health with his healing potion and his bonus damage from the explosive flask is back up to 30%

Hope you liked it

Haubrick
01-08-2017, 10:31 PM
Hey, I love Grohk, but by doing so he'd become the most overpowered support. I've like it the use of Ghost Walk while ultimating, this could be a solution to his weakness and being targeted while ulting. Yes he needs a buff, but not a so big one.

I would prefer Barik with 3100 health but with the atual healing station card. So he would need a support on the team, and be less than a solitary wolf. Influences the teamplay, you know...

I think pip is well balanced how he its. You rarely see Pip giving more damage than others supports, nerf his healing potion and they could change his classe to flank.

Just my humble opinion. And I don't know if I agree or disagree with the others one you said.

EvieIV
01-09-2017, 07:22 AM
seen all, dismissed all
skye already gets 30% ms on stealth
evie blink range is only good because of teleport
androxus rmb is meant to be inaccurate so that you dont rmbsnipe someone at 3km
yeah make sha lin have 1000 dps sure why not he only does 1600 dps on his planted anyway

Huttmunkkeeeys
01-09-2017, 07:58 AM
Evie: Reduce the duration of soar
Reduce the range of blink by 25%

Cassie: Make her bonus damage from the dodge roll from 30% increase to 15% increased damage

Androxus: (I know he doesn't need a buff and this might be a bit disagreed with) Make his RMB has as much accuracy as LMB

Grohk: Give his healing totem 1500 health
Let it do 500 healing per sec
Make it last for 8 secs
Make's his Ghost walk last for 3 seconds and increase the movement speed by 30%
Let him use Ghost Walk during his Ultimate

Sha Lin: Give him a card that increases his withdraw time by 0.5 seconds

Bomb King: A little buff to Jolt

Drogoz: His Salvo does 400 damage each shot.

Kinessa: Her Oppressor mines make a large noise if she is near it and someone is caught into it

Grover: He can use his Vine twice
He passively heals for 100 each second

Buck: Reduce his health from 3000 to 2500 but his healing gives him 1000 health over 3 secs

Skye: Her stealth lets her have 30% movement speed
She has 2100 health

Barik:Bring his healing turret card back up to 60/120/180/240

Ruckus: His advance has 3 charges

Pip: He heals only 1000 health with his healing potion and his bonus damage from the explosive flask is back up to 30%

Hope you liked it

Oh god where to start...

Evie: She's fine where she's at, maybe a bit of tweaking with projectile speed and damage, but other then that she's fine.

Cassie: You want to give her another nerf? Honestly I think she's fine. I haven't had trouble dealing with her. Besides, her roll bonus rewards skill.

Grohk: Although Grohk does need a bit of work, the suggestions you made would make him one OP support. Also, if you're going to let him Ghost Walk while Ulting, you might as well just make him invincible during his ult.

Sha Lin: he's fine where he's at, just needs some tweaking of his Planted ability.

Bomb King: LOL, like how you want to buff one of his most complained about cards.

Grover: I do main Grover and I don't see much issue with these buffs :D

Buck: 500 hp drop? Are you trying to ruin Buck? With 550 DPS and 2500 health, he's going to be one of the weakest flanks. If it was a 200 health drop with tweaks to damage I would be more understanding, but that's ridiculous.

Skye: She already has 30% increase in speed while hidden. Also, 2100 health is where she was at prior to OB40.

Pip: Pip is fine where he's at. Reducing his healing will just make the argument of Pip being reworked to a flank much stronger. Also, boosting his Explosive Flask will just have more people running to the forums complaining about how OP he is. The only tweak I see for him is lowering his Reload card from a 5 second cooldown to a 4 second cooldown.

Atlecx
01-11-2017, 09:42 AM
Sha Lin is already very good with withdraw. Why buff him more?