PDA

View Full Version : Can we be awarded something to show that we played in the Closed Alpha of Paladins?

HoetanGaming
01-07-2017, 04:37 PM
Hello champions,

After playing some Battlefield 1, I got an idea. Players who played the Battlefield 1 Closed Alpha, Open Beta, etc. got a special dog tag awarded to them. I got the idea that maybe we could be awarded something that we can show that says we played in the Closed Alpha of Paladins?

I think it would be a nice little addition.

Thanks,
Hoetann

Kururisama
01-07-2017, 09:04 PM
I imagine this isn't entirely impossible to see happening in the future, since Smite had a beta account portrait/avatar award. Either way, I'm just happy to have the opportunity to play this early on console.

Hi-Rez does a good job of recognizing community contributions/commitment and will likely continue to do so in some form. :o All the HRX goodies I've collected from their streams this weekend are a great indication of that.

ChillGiver
01-11-2017, 09:16 AM
This is a fantastic Idea! Hi-Rez please make it happen!

ChillGiver
01-11-2017, 09:17 AM
how do you get the closed beta tester badge you have?

Kururisama
01-11-2017, 09:24 AM
how do you get the closed beta tester badge you have?

To be completely honest with you, I'm not entirely sure! It could be because I have had a PC Paladins account as well? I'm not sure how to obtain it as a console user. Some forum wizard could likely provide you with a much better response, sorry. :p