PDA

View Full Version : Androxus Card Ideas

Trapboi
01-06-2017, 01:56 AM
To get It out of the way first, we all know Defiance Is trash and that his Q only works 85% of the time.
So, I thought "Damn, I really wished there were cards to make Defiance better." because, being honest, most of them are preeeeeeeeeetty bad.
So here's some card concepts.
[Fortune] Increase the accuracy of Defiance by 20/40/60/80%. At 4/4, It'd be 20% less accurate than the M1.
(And I realize we need something edgy for the edgiest character.)
[Death's Flourish] Landing all 3 shots with Defiance deals 15/30/45/60% extra damage. (With this, the right-click actually deals more damage in 3 shots than the standard revolver does in 2!)
[Grasp of the Reaper] If you hit an enemy with Defiance, they are slowed by 10/20/30/40% (This would stack up to 75% If all 3 shots hit.)
Thoughts?

Knightenstein
01-06-2017, 03:10 AM
Wait what?!! O_O
A dedicated loadout build option to actually make his RMB useful like with some of the moves with the other champs?
Neato. I like the idea.

Trapboi
01-07-2017, 12:02 AM
Wait what?!! O_O
A dedicated loadout build option to actually make his RMB useful like with some of the moves with the other champs?
Neato. I like the idea.

Yeah I know, I'm pretty nutters to suggest actually balancing one of the worst abilities in the game.

VetVel
01-07-2017, 10:26 AM
Agreed, that would be amazing, though not the "Grasp Of The Reaper".
But would be cool to actually have a RMB ability on Androxus.

SatasarHUN
01-15-2017, 11:29 AM
Cool idea! we need something to improve accuracy for Defiance Hi-rez!

Trapboi
01-24-2017, 04:28 PM
Cool idea! we need something to improve accuracy for Defiance Hi-rez!

Tbh It should have a set pattern, and not just go in random directions.

Bafometto
02-03-2017, 11:33 AM
Make this happen! Spite should be replaced with Grasp of the Reaper (and keep the same mechanic as Spite with a little boost though: 4, 8, 12, 16 for each hit and stack up to 48% slow effect), Abyssal Touch replaced with Fortune (although i liked an alternative cooldown reduction for Nether Step), and Marksman/Vengeance replaced by Death's Fluorish which is the best card idea imo.

Trapboi
02-14-2017, 04:42 PM
Make this happen! Spite should be replaced with Grasp of the Reaper (and keep the same mechanic as Spite with a little boost though: 4, 8, 12, 16 for each hit and stack up to 48% slow effect), Abyssal Touch replaced with Fortune (although i liked an alternative cooldown reduction for Nether Step), and Marksman/Vengeance replaced by Death's Fluorish which is the best card idea imo.
Abyssal Touch? Sounds neat.
Honestly, I'd love for them to just add *something* to make his right-click better, now that they're obviously looking towards Drogoz' useless salvo.

Mikeomans
03-05-2017, 10:05 AM
Very interesting! I think that it could definitely add something. I have had some issues with defiance so hopefully that gets some work too.

Unibrom
03-08-2017, 12:58 PM
It's better to have card that makes projectile of reversal slightly bigger so it can punish crowds of enemies for not playing smart against it.

Bafometto
06-20-2017, 09:52 AM
I would replace "Spite" with "Fortune" right now if I had the power to.

Grasp of the reaper sounds unbalanced, it can lock in place front lines like inara or ash, even at distance if you are using fortune at the same time.

As for Death's Fluorish... Regular defiance is 300x2+800 so 1400 damage, add 60% to that and what you get is 2240, add fortune to that, and you can see that this can't work.

BIoodyHand
07-13-2017, 06:01 AM
good idea and could be better
i also made cards for this hero
and hope someone listen to us, cuz if dont i will leave forums for ever.