PDA

View Full Version : Androxus Right click Triple Shot = Kind of Worthless needs tweaking

SlurWin
01-04-2017, 10:20 PM
Andrxus Right click triple shot is pretty worthless, you just end up wasting ammo and can never land all 3 shots because of how innaccurate it is.

Even at point blank range i cant land all 3 shots. His triple shot needs tweaking so It can be a usable ability. because right now your just wasting ammo because the triple shot is so inaccurate you never land all 3 shots.

Please change something to make it a viable ability. Maybe make it more accuarate but change the damage to 400 per shot with no bonus. So 1200 dmg but more accuarate so you can acutally hit your target.

Because right now his triple shot right click is absolutely worthless.

Valkra
01-05-2017, 04:09 AM
Agreed, the reward for hitting all 3 shots isn't worth it at all.

SlenderLegs
01-05-2017, 04:14 AM
They just added that because mccree in overwatch has it. But instead of androxus shooting all 6 at the same time, he just shoot 3. Just to make sure that they dint copy too much :)

Vinayaka
01-05-2017, 06:53 AM
They just added that because mccree in overwatch has it. But instead of androxus shooting all 6 at the same time, he just shoot 3. Just to make sure that they dint copy too much :)

Of course ! Na, Defiance is just a newb bait.

CandySuxxx
01-05-2017, 08:49 AM

Why not just copy it as it is? Nobody cares, and it would be better.

Evilwerewolf
01-05-2017, 11:57 AM
They have already said its being changed in season one

SpaceJunkie
01-07-2017, 09:32 PM
i have like 40hours playing with androxus and only in extremly especific situations i use Defiance with a enemy with realy low hp or take a enemy from behind and he isnt moving or a kinnesa who dont see you, you dont kill a enemy from 3 shots in the head with defiance + bonus you need 1 more shot or another 3 shots of defiace to kill em. :T androxus needs a buff on that skill... and a legendary skin :B

EvieIV
01-08-2017, 05:37 AM
androxus defiance should have aimbot attached to it and reduced damage then it'll be ok

MrMCgrady
01-08-2017, 02:53 PM
why not just make the right click a mini explosive shot like his ult but smaller.

IAmSleeping
01-08-2017, 06:17 PM
I like the concept of defiance: you deal 1400 (1200?) damage almost instantly, but then you have to wait until that 1.2 sec time period ends (gunspinning). So using only defiance (even if all bullets always hit) deals less damage than usual shots. I would like if they developed this concept further for example increase burst damage to 1500 but increase the time period to 1.6 seconds, so damage per second is even lower but burst damage is a bit higher. Sadly it works only at point blank range against immobile or large targets (but it's not useless). In my opinion, accuracy needs to be changed from 100/75/75 (1st/2nd/3rd hit) to something like 85/85/95 and maybe change damage to 400/400/600.