PDA

View Full Version : [FR / EU] Building Up a team

WiPR
12-17-2015, 09:50 AM
Hey everyone,

We are two ex-csgo players (several years of experience, dozen of lan tournament in France and Belgium) trying to build an European Team. We are looking for experienced players, which are used to play "competitively" (4-5 days per weeks, working on strategy and polishing individual skills ...).

Obviously, we are aiming for the early Paladins tournaments (which starts in January) and, if possible, the qualifier for the Founders Tournament (100 000$, Spring 2016).

As you probably noticed, my english is far from perfect, but dont hesitate to contact us if you are interested !

Username on Paladins : WiPR
On Steam : WiPR 797F

Thanks for reading !

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

mittanamek
12-21-2015, 03:05 PM
Hey WiPR i am looking for a team i added you in game my ign is mittanamek just accept me and we talk then

WiPR
01-04-2016, 01:19 PM
Let's "UP" the topic !

The year-end festivities are now behind us, and that's why i'm updating this announcement. After few "try" with players from differents country, i'm now aiming for "french speakers" only.

We are looking for the same profile as described earlier : 4-5 days per weeks (20h30/21h -> 23h30 / 00h00), will to improve as a player and as a team on Paladins and most of all : used to play competitively on other games (past experience with teams / lans / praccs).

Feel free to add me to discuss !

IGN : WiPR

WiPR
01-27-2016, 05:13 PM
One more up. We are still looking for a 5th player.

-> French
-> 5/7 (from sunday to thursday) | 21h -> 00h
-> previous experience in a team (and in any other competitive games)
-> 18+ (the team's average is around 22)

Contact me IG : WiPR | Steam : WiPR 697F | Or on discord (reddit / PW / PTD)

Thank you for your time !