PDA

View Full Version : Solutions, Reworks, Experimental TTK increase?

Valdeeri
01-02-2017, 04:24 PM
[ EXPERIMENTAL CHANGE ]

I dont know if I'm completely sure about this but I think we should try out an increased TTK (time to kill) update for at least a day or two to see if most of the nerfs and buffs are at least somewhat manageable. With an increased health regeneration cooldown obviously to go with this.

[ ABILITY REWORKS & CHANGES ]

Blink - Evie can only blink once
>Mechanics - Range is increased by 50%

Scope - Kinessa blue UI changes to red when mines are triggered

Impaler Arrow - The farther the knock back the less stun time produced

[ GENERAL CHANGES ]

*Competitive W/L Points
(A win should be rewarded 100 points and a loss should be 75 points removed)

__________________________________________________ ________

Thanks for reading this small general idea of what should be done for balance

Huttmunkkeeeys
01-04-2017, 01:11 AM
Evie
Ice block - Replace with an Icy ground spike
>Mechanics - Slows enemies, Damage[300] Cards(325,350,375,400)

Blink - Evie can only blink once
>Mechanics - Range is increased by 50%
I have a friend who mains Evie, and I know that double blink is a needed thing for her. Considering the fact that she has the lowest health in the game, she needs that mobility if she wants a chance at surviving. As for the Ice Spikes idea, I would have to talk to him about that one. I know a common consensus with Evie is that they should nerf her damage and increase the speed of her projectiles.

Sha Lin
Planted - +3s longer cooldown

Impaler Arrow - The farther the knock back the less stun time produced
Oh Sha Lin. The common gripe with him is that his Planted ability does too much damage. Honestly, I agree. Considering that his weak point is range, being that he's suppose to be weaker at closer range, an attack that has 1600 DPS is a bit extreme. As for the Impaler Arrow idea, I have nothing to say about it.

Grover
Weapon - REVERT THIS BACK TO MELEE
(Grovers kit is meant to be a front line healer while he can only do damage from a far, making his entire role almost useless.)
As a Grover main I'll say this. Removing is ranged capabilities would ruin him as a support. He's suppose to harass Damage dealers while healing the frontliner, or breaking shields if you grabbed wrecker. I average about 30k - 50k damage a game with him and about 50k - 70k healing a game. As a Grover, you want to do damage while behind a shield, not in front of a shield trying to damage their frontliner. Personally, I would love to see a melee character, but I don't think a support would make a good melee character. Either make a Frontliner equivalent to Fernando without the flamethrower, of a highly mobile ninja based flank character.

[ GENERAL CHANGES ]

*Competitive W/L Points
(A win should be rewarded 100 points and a loss should be 75 points removed)
Honestly, I don't know how their algorithm calculates mmr points. From what I've gathered from some posts is that the algorithm takes into account how well you play. Some posts say that it takes into account accolades and other say it takes into account your stats (ie. your kills, deaths, damage, shielding, healing, ect.). The only problem I see with your suggestion is noobs and language barriers. I've played games where someone will insta-lock Kinnessa and end up with about 15 - 20K damage and about 4 kills. I've also played games where I was the only English speaker on my team, I had a Spanish speaker, Portuguese speaker, and 2 Russians in one of my Comp games, And that's pretty common. It's quite rare for me to be in a game where everyone on my team speaks English. With that said, it's quite difficult for 1 - 2 players to carry a team, so I can see the appeal in taking stats into account. However, I can see flaws with that idea as well.