PDA

View Full Version : NA LFT serious player.

adamcjd
12-17-2015, 12:44 AM
Serious NA player looking for competitive team to play in upcoming tournaments to compete for Lan event. Dedicated individual with NO previous competitive experience. Looking for a perfet fit over a top skilled team though both would be nice.
Level 25 in game (adamcjd10)
Level 16 evie, 9 barik, sixish grohk and everyone else at least two, can fill almost any role (tank currently weakest)
Extremely good in coms, played ranked smite daily for two years (soloq life was rough) using curse voice
Streamer (can record games)
I want to jump start this ASAP as I have no doubts a team that has synergy between members can outshine a quickly thrown together team of players with individual skill.
I understand all cardsets but am 18 cards from 100% as of .9
Message me in game, or here, or feel free to post here.
Thought about forming my own team but with no competitive experience was swayed away from that thought.

adamcjd
12-24-2015, 12:56 AM
Bumping this to top for exposure. Still been playing daily, 5ish hours weekdays (full time jobs are roughsauce) and most of the weekend. hit 30 a while back. Missing a crappy evie legend but all other cards. Would really like a flank position (Evie main still, extremely skilled)
COMS still feel up to par after playing in lots of 5-mans and always feeling like the shot caller.
Looking for that perfect fit!

adamcjd
01-07-2016, 10:58 PM
Idk what bump rules are so;
Bump.
Swapped to barik main for the most part right now, willing to master any champ outside of buck really. Most time invested into barik/evie/pip right now

McNukems
01-26-2016, 10:34 AM
http://forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?3440-US-Team-LF-Players

if you meet these requirements we would love to have you on our team.

Dorwulf
02-02-2016, 05:04 AM
Hey!

I am looking to build a competitive team in the coming weeks, and will definitely hit you up about it. I have participated in numerous competitive events and I know the struggle of being a newcomer to the scene. It's quite scary!

Looking forward to see you in the coming weeks. I will let you know the outcome.

Regards,
Dorwulf