PDA

View Full Version : Mal'damba, tier 3 reload stuns

Mushixu
12-31-2016, 03:40 PM
Don't get me wrong, I'm a HUGE fan of the reload speed build with Mal. Fun to play, because you can literally solo anyone.

I suppose it's a bit tactical, forcing the tank to go resilience over a damage shield. Just seems a bit unfair to be stunned every second.

Anyone else have issue with being stunned way too often?

Evilwerewolf
12-31-2016, 04:11 PM
Yeah that set up is just to troll people

PyrealRabbit
12-31-2016, 06:22 PM
Haven't run into that myself but when I do I will rage, guaranteed.

Mushixu
12-31-2016, 06:39 PM
Haven't run into that myself but when I do I will rage, guaranteed.

With these types of things, they don't bother me, I just use them to my advantage until something is changed. xD

Mal has a card that gives +20% reload speed at tier 4. Mixed in some CD reduction and 40% further distance on his escape.

with this build you can make your first buy Deft Hands, giving you +40% reload speed before the match even starts! After the first round or two, you will already have enough to buy Deft Hands tier 2, giving you +60% total reload speed mid game.

By end game you can have tier 3 deft hands and have +80% reload speed. This is when it gets fun, and is definitely a game changer. If your team is tied 3/3, need a cap to win. Mal can ruin any tanks mobility with this build. ESPECIALLY Ruckus. Oh they can try to run.. They can try... ;)

afgooey420
01-01-2017, 12:27 AM
With these types of things, they don't bother me, I just use them to my advantage until something is changed. xD

Mal has a card that gives +20% reload speed at tier 4. Mixed in some CD reduction and 40% further distance on his escape.

with this build you can make your first buy Deft Hands, giving you +40% reload speed before the match even starts! After the first round or two, you will already have enough to buy Deft Hands tier 2, giving you +60% total reload speed mid game.

By end game you can have tier 3 deft hands and have +80% reload speed. This is when it gets fun, and is definitely a game changer. If your team is tied 3/3, need a cap to win. Mal can ruin any tanks mobility with this build. ESPECIALLY Ruckus. Oh they can try to run.. They can try... ;)

it caps dude cant have more than 60%

Zeraphine
01-01-2017, 04:39 AM
You still can't stun Fernando or others through their shield. So why all the fuss?
Besides every Tier 3 status can feel too overpowered.

Mushixu
01-01-2017, 10:48 AM

Does it really???

You still can't stun Fernando or others through their shield. So why all the fuss?
Besides every Tier 3 status can feel too overpowered.

Very useful for taking down anyone, you can leave and help out around the map. Not really much fuss though, it's fun. xD

Wallachia
01-01-2017, 10:51 AM

Actually, Mal'Damba has a card that allows him to further increase it to 80% with Daft Hands tier 3 + 20% reload speed. The bad thing is that you have to sacrifice useful stuff in order to do that.

EvieIV
01-01-2017, 10:51 AM
Actually, Mal'Damba has a card that allows him to further increase it to 80% with Daft Hands tier 3 + 20% reload speed. The bad thing is that you have to sacrifice useful stuff in order to do that.

do you know what caps are

Wallachia
01-01-2017, 10:53 AM
do you know what caps are

Caps lock, obviously.

/sarcasm