PDA

View Full Version : [CHAMPION CONCEPT] Borecsius - The Heavenly Guardian

Orzi
12-16-2015, 12:26 PM
BORECSIUS - THE HEAVENLY GUARDIAN

INTRODUCTION:
Hello, welcome at my third character concept :) . This time I decided to make concept of a guardian. Fernando is prety lonely in this role, so I think this game needs more tanky dudes that can hold the point longer that your average Cassie. My primary assumption was to make guardian that is stronger the more allies are around him - and vice versa. He can also buff allies that indulge themselves in his care. Ladies and gentlemen, I present you Borecsius, the bulky angel!

LORE:
When you think about angels you see dignified and divine neings that are serving God and watching over mortals from above. Well, that may be true in most of the universes, but not in the Realm. People here are rather of weak faith so angels here do their best, feverishly trying to convince people to believe in one of their gods. Most often they make little parishes where they are humbly celebrating their rituals. Borecsius is a curate in one of these churches. But unlike his kind he isn't satisfied just by preaching the teachings. When no one is watching, in secret from his pastor he is fighting evil as masked hero - The Heavenly Guardian. He truly is a hero which the Realm does not deserve, but it needs him. His quest to fight evil led him to Crosswind Hold, when the mightiest warrior of evil, Haelmorgar, started his rampage.

APPEARANCE:
Borecsius isn't slender like most of angels. Instead he is more bulky, like archangels from Heroes of MIght and Magic III. He is tall of course, but also wide. He wears a cap and mask that covers just his eyes, he is self-claimed superhero at least, isn't he :) . He has short, black hair and thick, blonde beard that overgrown even of his neck. Yeah, his hair and facial hair are different colored. On to of that he constantly says cheesy superhero lines, but in the style of prophet, like "Verily I say unto you, divine punishement will fan upon evil".

WEAPON: SWORD OF LIGHT
Really cheesy name, I know. At least it isn't lightsaber. How it looks like? It's really big two-handed sword that is pulsating with bright glow. It's highly ornamented, like as we expect from the ancient artifact.

Primary fire: You expected that it's melee character? Surprise, surprise. Borecsius is swinging his sword creating U-shaped cutwaves that travels forward and damage first champion hit. If you watched any anime you know how it works - swordsman slashes air, then that cut "travels" and hits the guy standing 10 meters away. Range of this slashes are kinda short, like Buck shotgun or even shorter. Deals 150 damage per slash and you can make two slashes per second.

ABILITIES:
Ability 1: BLINDING LIGHT - Borecsius is blinding nearby opponents around him. Lasts 2 seconds. (14 sec CD)
Do you know Ra from Smite? Then you know this ability aswell. But it don't discriminate, enemies that are backwards are also blinded.

Ability 2: HOPE - Heal nearby allies for 500 HP. (16 sec CD)

Movement ability: SKYDIVE - Borecsius fly upwards. After short delay he can dive to the target location. (20 sec CD)
Another thing taken from Smite. This time it's Hou Yi's Divebomb.

CARDS:

SPECIALITIES:
THE MORE THE BETTER (armor) - You take 15% less damage for each nearby ally, up to 60%.
PENETRATE (weapon) - Slashes pierce through targets.
CONFUSING FLASH (blinding light) - Enemies are also rotated in random direction.
If you're just blinded you can just keep shooting straight and hope to hit somebody. Now enemies don't have clue where they are shooting :D .
Yeah, the same as Ruckus, but we have already some duplicates.
IMPACT (skydive) - Enemies near your landing are knocked up for 1.5 second.

COMMONS:
DIVINE PRESENCE (armor) - Nearby allies take 15% less damage.
VALIANT DEFENDER (armor) - Your siege angine/gates take 25% less damage if you're nearby
FIGHTING SPIRIT (armor) - Your out of combat regeneration is 25% faster for every armor card equipped, this one included.
IMPACT (weapon) - Close enemies take 25% more damage.
LIGHTSPEED (blinding light) - You hain 50% movement speed for 3 seconds after using this ability.
EMERGENCY (hope) - Additionally heals allies for 20% of their missing HP.
CONNECTED (hope) - You're healed for half of HP your allies received.
So if you healed one ally for 500, you receive 250HP, if you healed three allies for 500HP, you receive 750HP. Scales with other cards that increase healing.
FLIGHT (skydive) - Distance os bility is increased by 50%.

RARES:
GUARDIAN'S SHIELD (armor) - When near objective you gain shield that has 500HP. It refreshes after 8 seconds.
RETRIBUTION (weapon) - Your weapon does 100% more damage to enemies that killed one of your allies within last 10 seconds.
SCORCHING LIGHT (blinding light) - Enemies affected take 300 damage over 3 seconds.
INSPIRATION (hope) - Increase damage of affected allies by 25% for 3 seconds.
SWIFTNESS (skydive) - Cooldown reduced by 10 seconds.

EPICS:
DIVINE PRESENCE (armor) - Nearby enemies are slowed by 25%.
LAST MAN STANDING (weapon) - When below 25% health your attack speed is doubled.
AFTERFLASH (blinding light) - After 3 seconds blinding flash spreads once more.
DEATH FROM ABOVE (skydive) - Enemies near your landing take 500 damage.

LEGENDARIES:
COLOSSUS (armor) - Your HP is increased by 15% every time you kill enemy. Max. 5 stacks, you lost all stacks on death.
DIVINE PROTECTOR (weapon) - Your damage is increased by 15% for each nearby ally.
DANCING SWORDS (blinding light) - creates ring of spinning swords around you that last 5 seconds and deals 150 damage each second.
BLESSING (hope) - Allies affected by Hope can't die for 4 seconds.
Basically they can't go under 1HP. Like Kali ult for example.
REGENERATION BEGUN (skydive) - Using this ability fully heals you.

That's all for now. As always I will appreciate all feedback and opinons :) .

Triplevengeance
12-16-2015, 01:45 PM
I think a melee champion would throw more diversity into this game, it's more gunplay than anything else, but I think someone like this character would let people play a different playstyle of gaming :D

Lol hey Im a senior member now! XD

Triplevengeance
12-16-2015, 01:59 PM
Also, your "Impact" Specialty card, Evie has a card with the same name in case you didn't know :P

Rayazs
12-17-2015, 12:51 PM
Awesome man!

brambelthorn
12-17-2015, 02:25 PM
I like it.

GGJay
12-17-2015, 02:43 PM
oh wow that was such a good read like this alot :)

RightToBearArms
12-17-2015, 11:11 PM
Commented on your last one and I gotta say, Hi-Rez should hire you! Cool, collective and creative idea!

Orzi
12-19-2015, 09:44 AM
I think a melee champion would throw more diversity into this game, it's more gunplay than anything else, but I think someone like this character would let people play a different playstyle of gaming :D

Lol hey Im a senior member now! XD

I have concept in my mind for melee character, I'll post in sometime in the future :D

Commented on your last one and I gotta say, Hi-Rez should hire you! Cool, collective and creative idea!

Haha, thank you. I don't think it's my best, but it's always pleasure to hear praise :D . I think next one will be better.

Thanks everyone for your opinions!

twetwetwetwe
12-19-2015, 04:02 PM
I have concept in my mind for melee character, I'll post in sometime in the future :D

Haha, thank you. I don't think it's my best, but it's always pleasure to hear praise :D . I think next one will be better.

Thanks everyone for your opinions!

Holy **** dude, are you a game developer or something? You come up with such detailed idea's. Also i love all of your ideas so far, i think they're great :)

Orzi
12-19-2015, 04:29 PM
Nah, I'm just a guy who has too much free time. Thanks for kind words :D