PDA

View Full Version : Founders pack

diego8797
12-26-2016, 03:30 PM
Why can't I buy the founders pack on my Xbox one?

Kururisama
12-26-2016, 04:42 PM
The game is still in early Alpha and will require some improvements before Founder Packs become available. I'd expect these to be added whenever they move the game into a closed beta state. There is no official word at this time but they will be added eventually.

SuperiorSol
03-04-2017, 09:27 AM
Wait, it shows the Founders Pack in the store page, you can click on the "Purchase Founders Pack", it opens a full screen window that says Buy The Founders Pack (along with all the various denominations of their currency) but at that point I can't interact with anything else. I'm thinking that just seems odd they would put it out there and you can't buy it yet? I also thnk its not connecting to my Hi-Rez account right (possibly because Smite on Xbox is already connect to my account) because it keeps sending me to the Smite linking page and its not sending me a confirmation email.

HappyBiscuit9000
03-04-2017, 07:47 PM
Yeah, you'll see that. However if you go to the store (like on PSN) nothing on paladins is showing. My guess is it was already coded into the game to let you "buy it" but because paladins isn't listed on the store (because closed alpha/beta) you can't buy anything yet.