fieryred
12-24-2016, 03:02 AM
Reminds me of houseflies. It's impossible to catch them

SlenderLegs
12-24-2016, 03:02 AM
and now skye also has 1800

mieuu
12-24-2016, 05:12 AM
I friggin' love Evie! She's the quintessential frost mage in that regard. It's such a rush to play her, plus you'll build up swole glutes from clenching your butt the entire time.

astroASMR
12-24-2016, 06:43 AM
that's because she is like the 'parry' mechanic for street fighter 3
really hard to time well nearly hard to impossible to use for non pros, but if you're some over the top nerd with no life it becomes an OP move to use, as parry takes NO damage meaning NO consequences for using it and can be easily abused.

Just like evie, she becomes unfairly op, i even saw a person use their cards so well that they all worked off each other. EXAMPLE...

she was dying so she blinked, then double blinked (without cooldown) then flies long enough to get away then the cooldown resets so she blinks AGAIN!! yep its one of those over the top blinking nonsense

never on one spot to kill, THEN evie players NEVER miss, thus always guaranteeing over 900dmg, i've spammed bullets at her and she never dies, THEN if you catch her from behind she'll instantly go into 'ice block' then blinks then flies away which is unfair because if she wants to kill you she'll push it, if you want to kill her she's gone (like buck) OR arrogant players will come out of iceblock and shoot you because apparently coming out of iceblock gives her enough time to shoot and kill you despite you're shooting her with autofire without stopping (same with androxus)

EvieIV
12-24-2016, 08:52 AM
people with brain know that if an evie blinked she'll come back on the spot open for fire and just like ice block, wormhole can mean death when you fight among the experienced
please stop trying to make this game piece of cake and rely on the strategy and counterplays given

rixinthemix
12-24-2016, 09:52 AM
She relies a lot of causing panic on players. Her kit basically tempts you to take her out with her small HP, but she has Blink, Soar and Ice Block to neutralize that aggro.

Fortunately, a skilled Tyra can eliminate Evie's element of surprise by lighting her up the entire match.