PDA

View Full Version : Evie is absurdly broken

WifiMaster123
12-24-2016, 02:18 AM
once you have met a good one you will know what i am talking about

Krombo
12-24-2016, 09:44 AM
the problem is she doesn't need to rely on RNG headshots for bonus dmg like other flanks + she can come to your face instantly and kill in 2 shots with her first shot being almost unpredictable.
if they give the 20% bonus dmg to her flying skill instead of blink she can maybe kill in 3 shots instead of 2 voala problem solved

Nudgarrobot
12-24-2016, 02:46 PM
She gets two shot herself. If Evie had to 3 shot the lowest hp squishies in the game she would be utterly pointless in every possible way. Viktor is not designed to counter Evie. Kinessa is not designed to counter Evie. Sha-Lin is not designed to counter Evie. She is designed to counter them, and that's what her kit does. Further nerfs to her damage would utterly neutralize her role.
Instead of requesting champions you're bad against to be nerfed into the ground so you don't have to learn to counterplay them, make yourself better and learn to position and deal with an Evie or whatever else.

Also, I really don't see what the logic is in saying "If this player is good at this character, then they're broken!"
That's like acknowledging that most people can't play to that level, but saying that because other people can fully realize their champions' potentials while you can't do the same for yours they should be cut down to your level.
Maybe I'm just irked at all the blind hatred for Evie drifting around despite the fact that she's been nerfed two patches in a row now, but honestly. This is getting silly.

Chow Mei
12-24-2016, 03:26 PM
I agree completely. You come in and can easily take out low HP targets. But Viktor can really destroy Evie, if he catches her in her flank, I've been the Evie and the Viktor in this