PDA

View Full Version : Matchmaking

Michel Matos
12-22-2016, 06:28 PM
I waited like 25 minutes in the queue and didn't found any matches, are the servers this empty or is because I'm in Brazil and there's not many players here.

Kururisama
12-22-2016, 08:31 PM
I waited like 25 minutes in the queue and didn't found any matches, are the servers this empty or is because I'm in Brazil and there's not many players here.

You could attempt to try a different matchmaking region if yours is currently underpopulated at that given time. While more and more invites go out each week, the game is still in Alpha and the active population is very small in all regions. As time goes on, this should continue to improve.

The holidays may also be impacting activity for some users as well. In my case, I've been very busy. ;)

Michel Matos
12-22-2016, 09:27 PM
You could attempt to try a different matchmaking region if yours is currently underpopulated at that given time. While more and more invites go out each week, the game is still in Alpha and the active population is very small in all regions. As time goes on, this should continue to improve.

The holidays may also be impacting activity for some users as well. In my case, I've been very busy. ;)
Thanks, I Will try this later