PDA

View Full Version : Needs a lot of work for a closed alpha

Christopher789
12-22-2016, 02:04 AM
Hello, just played the closed alpha on Ps4 for a few days. I enjoyed it at first but then later on I started to become frustrated at certain situations. I understand it's a closed alpha, but you got a long way to go.

Problems:
1. The game doesn't save my sensitivity settings.
-the default is really bad
2 . Aim assist
-This might be the biggest thing that concern me. The characters that benefit off of this way too much is Sha Lin, Viktor, Cassie, and Kinessa. I have many problems when I'm going up against these characters. Especially, when im playing Drogoz and i'm immediately shot down by these characters due to the reaction time on console and the Aim assist of these characters. Either fixed or rework Aim Assist or nerf these characters that I've listed.
3. Gameplay feels very slow
-I understand the console version will be a bit slower, but it feels way to slow. Reaction time feels really slow and sluggish making it impossible to get out of certain situations or get in. (Ex: Mal'Damba using Slither)

Christopher789
12-22-2016, 03:32 PM
No response.

Sigh.

Kururisama
12-22-2016, 09:48 PM
The current PS4 build is over a month old at this point and we are expecting a major update to drop soon. I'm not sure if there will be any aim assist adjustments, but it's something the devs are aware of and intend to tweak as time goes on. And your third point is another thing that is still being worked on. The current look mechanic options are not as fast and snappy as many other popular console FPS titles.

While you may not get a direct dev response, I can assure you that they look at all feedback. Hi-Rez will also post a survey from time to time, so that's also a great way to have your feedback noticed.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with the community and devs. :o

Christopher789
12-22-2016, 09:56 PM
You are very welcome.

I just want the gameplay, movement, and reaction time to be similar to Pc.

Kururisama
12-22-2016, 10:01 PM
You are very welcome.

I just want the gameplay, movement, and reaction time to be similar to Pc.

I agree with the sentiment. While controllers are not as quick/precise as a KB+M, there is certainly room for improvement. Games like CoD and Battlefield allow for quick and rewarding aiming even on consoles.