PDA

View Full Version : I started playing today and here are my thoughts on the ps4 version

greenshot_x
12-21-2016, 10:07 PM
Hi, I am on ps4 and I started playing a few hours ago. First thing I did was go into the training and immediately noticed how dificult the defult aim was to play with. I switched the controlles around but no matter how many changes I made, the aim still feels awkward(x,y feel too fast at one end and too slow on the another and cant find a good inbetween. The aim assist and magnet I find to be helpfull in some occations and in others they completly hinder me from hitting my target. If I decide to turn them off, the earlier problem occurs were its too fast and too slow and I cant seem to be able to find a proper inbetween) . Also noticed the controller options get reset to default after every game. My biggest issue is the aiming due to the fact that I feel like im struggling to get hits because the control is fighting with me.

Other things I noticed.
The main menu has a weird audio bug that happens everytime I finish a match.

I once respawned as kinessa and my horse was moving slower than my character so I had to get of it and continue on foot.

The chests dont load in and they only appear when the key is being inserted in the animation.

Sometimes I have to press the jump button multiple times to get the horse to jump.

Horse movement also feels a bit awkward. Best way for me to describe it is that it doesnt feel smooth.

This is my feedback soo far and I will update the more I play. Good luck HiRez and have fun guys(girls)!

OmniRabbit
12-22-2016, 12:56 AM
Hi, I am on ps4 and I started playing a few hours ago. First thing I did was go into the training and immediately noticed how dificult the defult aim was to play with. I switched the controlles around but no matter how many changes I made, the aim still feels awkward(x,y feel too fast at one end and too slow on the another and cant find a good inbetween. The aim assist and magnet I find to be helpfull in some occations and in others they completly hinder me from hitting my target. If I decide to turn them off, the earlier problem occurs were its too fast and too slow and I cant seem to be able to find a proper inbetween) . Also noticed the controller options get reset to default after every game. My biggest issue is the aiming due to the fact that I feel like im struggling to get hits because the control is fighting with me.

Other things I noticed.
The main menu has a weird audio bug that happens everytime I finish a match.

I once respawned as kinessa and my horse was moving slower than my character so I had to get of it and continue on foot.

The chests dont load in and they only appear when the key is being inserted in the animation.

Sometimes I have to press the jump button multiple times to get the horse to jump.

Horse movement also feels a bit awkward. Best way for me to describe it is that it doesnt feel smooth.

This is my feedback soo far and I will update the more I play. Good luck HiRez and have fun guys(girls)!

I've been having the audio bug too. It happens when I am confirming that I'm ready for a match as well, and also during champion select.

greenshot_x
12-22-2016, 03:07 AM
Exact same times for me

Hobinm
12-22-2016, 10:49 PM
most of these bugs are known. also remember this game is an alpha so it has a lot more bugs than any beta would also current build as I under stand it is a little over a month old. so hopefully we will get a new one soon. I play the pc version as well and judging how well that plays. the console version should be just as good when get it to the same point as the pc.

the controller setting is the only thing that concerns me as its just as bad as the consoles when you use a controller on the pc. and compared to other games likes battlefield 1 where the controllers feel is damn near at the same level of a mouse /keyboard.

Kururisama
12-23-2016, 12:00 PM
Thanks for the feedback! :o

The devs have been hard at work to resolve many of the longstanding PS4 bugs with the next patch. Hopefully at least a few of these things will be addressed soon, within the next update.