PDA

View Full Version : OB40 death of flanks...

Wingersama
12-21-2016, 09:54 AM
I'd like to point out the flanks in this feed back... Skye's health nerf is just overdone... You should give a flank at least 2000 hp because if a flank has to go in it'll and u just removed the advantage of the people who likes to get away with the slightest health bars... and 2nd... if something's invisible it shouldn't be seen FROM ANYWHERE... Skye&Sha Lin are the only stealth champions now and they have a hard time in close-mid range fights especially skye... Skye has to kite with all she's got. Poison and arrows and a bomb ocasionally. Don't get me wrong and overbuff the flanks but every champion should have 2000 or more HP. Especially the 'weak' flanks like skye, she has low accuracy,low damage from the far,an easily countered but devastating ultimate... This is just unfair compared to someone who has a teleport or a long ranged dash. Skye can't make the 'flashy' plays... she walks in and deals dmg. That's all, no one plays skye like an evie who blinks,shots,blinks again and ice herself... i know they're different but give skye a health buff because she is too weak now. With Tyra in the game every i mean EVERY single flank and support is doomed... flanks can be executed by her after a granade or weaken supports... This is just unfair. and How does someone have an ability to reveal a person through a wall to EVERYONE ?? because i think if the mark lasts until the target is seen (with a duration cap) would be okay but with how its now... skye&sha lin are now are useless, their stealh wont even have a use... And none the less the flanks are useless to help the teams on the point... they can only kill an isolated target(okay with skye and buck) they cant make the difference in late... give the flanks something they could use in teamfights(skye has her ultimate already and Evie also) . This is how flanks will be useless is such a dissapointing thing...

Mexdragon
12-21-2016, 12:15 PM
flank /flaNGk/
verb

attack down or from the sides, or rake with gunfire from the sides.

This means that ou have to go behind the enemies, unless the other team has eyes on the back, then they haven't died

Blue86
12-21-2016, 02:05 PM
2000 hp is too little for skye that has to attack enemies in short distance and why did ninja card need nerf that is what an assasin should have speed ,bring back the old skye, it never needed nerf but it needed more ammo

ThatOthell159
12-21-2016, 02:37 PM
Flanks useless? What the hell?

Play Evie, Tyra will be a joke for you. She has 0 movement abilities, literally predict when she goes 3 times and end the deal.

EvieIV
12-21-2016, 06:35 PM
>calls skye ult devastating

>low elo spotted

>hasn't even read what ob40 will bring her

FezzyTheFckwitt
12-21-2016, 11:40 PM
dude skye deals like 2000DPS she can wreck tanks flanks and damage alike if she gets the drop on them if she gets attack then she should die 2000 HP for that much damage and stealth would make her super annoying (and unfun to play)