PDA

View Full Version : Edit Loadouts in Training/Skirmish Arena +

gibblets
12-19-2016, 02:40 AM
The training arena is one of the best places to test out loadouts.

Allow loadout editing in Skirmish arena.

Editing loadouts from the character select menu in the Skirmish arena would improve champion testing, card testing.
The way it is now, you have to leave the arena change the loadout and reenter(reload) the arena, each time you want to test changes to any loadout. This places access/information where it is most needed.

http://i.imgur.com/7LpW1ktm.png
Open Skirmish arena for combat...

Adding the Skirmish arena to map selection in the 'create game' map options would give players enough access for testing things that require more than one person to test.

SubjectToChangePLDNS
12-19-2016, 03:34 AM
I second this.
Totally logical progression of features in this game.
But we players have to keep in mind that many suggestions we make might already be in the dev's list but may gonna have to wait till more pressing matters are resolved.
For example, before being able to edit loadouts inside the practice range I'd rather have some bugs fixed. BK can still become unable to throw LMB and RMB and just flail his arms in an authistic fit of rage until he dies xD
I think the devs are right to focus their coding manpower on things like this first :)

TriggerSmile
12-19-2016, 11:35 AM
Well to honest was a rather unpopular mode back the old days not many people seem to like it.