PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Cheer!

AuraOfWaffles
12-16-2016, 07:25 PM
Christmas Cheer!

It's that time of year again.
So why not spread some happiness and #maketheofftopicforumgreatagain.
Post fun, cheerful messages to one another, and return, you need to give them a reputation +1 back! Free reputation for everyone and hopefully we'll make you day better! MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Icevery1
12-16-2016, 10:32 PM
Well then Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you too good sir/madam and to whoever else reads this!!! Have a good one all!!!

\ (•◡•) /

OdettexFury
12-16-2016, 11:08 PM
-Shoves Ice down-
GIB ME DAT SWEET REP
-foaming from mouth-
(」゚ロ゚)」 ╮(╯▽╰)╭

May your Christmas be blessed with splendid memories of cheer, good food, and even better company.

Tallamueu
12-16-2016, 11:59 PM
-Shoves Ice down-
GIB ME DAT SWEET REP
-foaming from mouth-
(」゚ロ゚)」 ╮(╯▽╰)╭

May your Christmas be blessed with splendid memories of cheer, good food, and even better company.

I've already given you another bar though.

Whatever, consider this one of my rep rounds, but with everyone's participation!
You guys love my rep rounds, don't ya?

Enjoy your new bars, you two

OdettexFury
12-17-2016, 12:02 AM
I've already given you another bar though.

Whatever, consider this one of my rep rounds, but with everyone's participation!
You guys love my rep rounds, don't ya?

I won't be satisfied until I'm as reputable as you, darling.
(*^3^)/~♡

Tallamueu
12-17-2016, 12:05 AM
You still got rep.

Plus, if there's not enough people, then my rep giving won't reset
Therefore, not allowing me to rep you guys until more people post (And they can't be yourselves)

Ossuby
12-17-2016, 01:38 AM
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! :)

OdettexFury
12-17-2016, 09:44 AM
You still got rep.

Plus, if there's not enough people, then my rep giving won't reset
Therefore, not allowing me to rep you guys until more people post (And they can't be yourselves)

Honestly, I'm not entirely sure how the green bar system works. I get rep from others, but my bars never increase until I get rep from you, Tal. Do you have some magical abilities on the forum? Are you a secret mod? Are you the Green Bar Blessing Fairy?

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! :)

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you! May your holidays be blessed with warmth and merriment.

Tallamueu
12-17-2016, 05:12 PM
Honestly, I'm not entirely sure how the green bar system works. I get rep from others, but my bars never increase until I get rep from you, Tal. Do you have some magical abilities on the forum? Are you a secret mod? Are you the Green Bar Blessing Fairy?

I am definitely not a mod.
I wish I was but for the OT specifically.

But yes, I am the Green Bar Blessing Fairy

OHCamperCamper
12-17-2016, 06:24 PM
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year <3

Zeldola
12-22-2016, 02:18 AM
Hi! Cheers from Mexico, I really wish you have a happy Christmas and an awesome new year. :D

EvieIV
12-22-2016, 02:29 AM

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you! May your holidays be blessed with warmth and merriment.

the more rep power you have the more reputation points someone gets
zzzzz

tally is love

btw that also counts for negative rep

EvieIV
12-22-2016, 03:29 AM
zzzzz

tally is love

who's my favorite i am now confused

OdettexFury
12-22-2016, 04:26 AM
Hi! Cheers from Mexico, I really wish you have a happy Christmas and an awesome new year. :D

Feliz navidad! Hope it's okay to wish you a merry Christmas that way---as it's one of my favorite Christmas songs. Heh. (^~^)

zzzzz

tally is love

Oh! That makes perfect sense. I hadn't even considered that more bars = more influencing power. Kind of makes me all green bar power hungry.

EvieIV
12-22-2016, 04:28 AM
Feliz navidad! Hope it's okay to wish you a merry Christmas that way---as it's one of my favorite Christmas songs. Heh. (^~^)

Oh! That makes perfect sense. I hadn't even considered that more bars = more influencing power. Kind of makes me all green bar power hungry.

click on settings and it'll show how much rep power you have. that is the number of points someone gets. every 100 points one bar is added

OdettexFury
12-22-2016, 04:41 AM
click on settings and it'll show how much rep power you have. that is the number of points someone gets. every 100 points one bar is added

My power is so...low. Gosh, I thought I'd be a bit more influential, but this is simply embarrassing. Lol.

EvieIV
12-22-2016, 04:54 AM
My power is so...low. Gosh, I thought I'd be a bit more influential, but this is simply embarrassing. Lol.

is it 23

zzzzz

OdettexFury
12-22-2016, 05:15 AM
is it 23

zzzzz

It's 16. If my rep power were a person, s/he wouldn't even be legal. ಥ⌣ಥ

EvieIV
12-22-2016, 05:27 AM
It's 16. If my rep power were a person, s/he wouldn't even be legal. ಥ⌣ಥ

oh well i have 23
guess rep power is decided by how many times you got +repped then

fieryred
12-22-2016, 08:26 AM
I have 78 rep power, Isn't this thread supposed to be a christmas cheer thing? Why did it turn into rep powers?

EvieIV
12-22-2016, 09:32 AM
I have 78 rep power, Isn't this thread supposed to be a christmas cheer thing? Why did it turn into rep powers?

cause high rep will cheer if you +rep peeps, like me

you can start
i'm waiting

Cinogard
12-22-2016, 10:02 AM
My rep power is 5, I feel so powerless now

Merry Christmas btw

EvieIV
12-23-2016, 08:18 PM
this thread has failed

Cinogard
12-23-2016, 09:46 PM