PDA

View Full Version : ahah , skye hp nerf ? Ok Azurion is really triggerate

Azurion
12-15-2016, 03:42 PM
Seriously , Skye didnt needed another nerf,they even said ''skye isnt seen in competitif,skye is trash tier on every rating web site to rank D or even Z if wee could had this ... this is getting stupid as fuck.. with that new champion incoming even if she has no mobility skye is going to get shreck in a second + another ability to reveal her.. wtf is going on in hi rez studio ?Seriously...Wee all ask you to make skye good again, not to play skye and feel wee can die just by trying to sneak up..

Wallachia
12-15-2016, 03:44 PM
It's official:

Skye is Paladins' version of Krillin.

EvieIV
12-15-2016, 03:45 PM
told you skye needed nerf

Azurion
12-15-2016, 04:01 PM
told you skye needed nerf

i cant beleive it .. the reason why wkye with 1800 hp wasnt good its because wee could get killed by random shots too much and now ..

EvieIV
12-15-2016, 04:02 PM
i cant beleive it .. the reason why wkye with 1800 hp wasnt good its because wee could get killed by random shots too much and now ..

skye had 2000 hp

Azurion
12-15-2016, 04:04 PM
skye had 2000 hp

after CB30 she has 1500,after 1800 buffed to 2000 then dropped again to 1800 if i listenned well i was so trigerate when i heard skye health reduce that i rushed forums .. fuck it

KicksBrickster
12-15-2016, 04:11 PM
They nerfed Skye AGAIN? That level of utter uselessness should not even be physically possible. Congratz, Hi-Rez, you've broken the laws of nature.

Seriously, she needed a major buff and kit rework, and they nerfed her? I'm so done with this pathetic excuse for balancing.

EvieIV
12-15-2016, 04:13 PM
They nerfed Skye AGAIN? That level of utter uselessness should not even be physically possible. Congratz, Hi-Rez, you've broken the laws of nature.

Seriously, she needed a major buff and kit rework, and they nerfed her? I'm so done with this pathetic excuse for balancing.

no. stop asking for reworks

KicksBrickster
12-15-2016, 04:14 PM
no. stop asking for reworks

Why? Her kit is killing her as much as the nerfs.

Azurion
12-15-2016, 04:18 PM

EvieIV is blind on skye she doesnt even use her enought to know our pain to play her .. but i have to give her a point on the new champion that looks just completly broken and in competitif since 1 side can pick her its like .. the one who have tyra that win

Izekio
12-15-2016, 04:19 PM
Lets focus on her buff though. If her gun is now 99% accurate now then her damage out put just basically doubled or more. It currently can be hard to hit a champion even when standing on top of them how bad the spread is.

Also as I stated before she can't get a straight buff. A nerf was needed with one major buff. Plus with the damage reduction on the other main damage dealers it is still the same amount of hits as before.

With this new update I should be doing a lot better personally and can stop on relying on RNG for my aim.

EvieIV
12-15-2016, 04:22 PM

because the poison bolts, time bomb and stealth are her uniqueness. just remove smoke bomb

BossBrown
12-15-2016, 06:09 PM

LOL I dont know why but this made me laugh so hard rofl

Azurion
12-15-2016, 06:11 PM
LOL I dont know why but this made me laugh so hard rofl

ahahah same but hes right lol

BossBrown
12-15-2016, 06:13 PM
Lets focus on her buff though. If her gun is now 99% accurate now then her damage out put just basically doubled or more. It currently can be hard to hit a champion even when standing on top of them how bad the spread is.

Also as I stated before she can't get a straight buff. A nerf was needed with one major buff. Plus with the damage reduction on the other main damage dealers it is still the same amount of hits as before.

With this new update I should be doing a lot better personally and can stop on relying on RNG for my aim.

The health drop is not really a nerf in the first place she will drop just as fast as a sack of shite like she did before that being said however you are right on focusing people on the fact her accuracy is being increased that makes her much better then she was before HOWEVER again this is still not the root cause of the problem with her it is all to do with the workings of her invisibility and smoke that need to be adjusted!

ThatOthell159
12-15-2016, 06:15 PM
The health drop is not really a nerf in the first place she will drop just as fast as a sack of shite like she did before that being said however you are right on focusing people on the fact her accuracy is being increased that makes her much better then she was before HOWEVER again this is still not the root cause of the problem with her it is all to do with the workings of her invisibility and smoke that need to be adjusted!

HiRez still haven't fixed the bug that allows people to see Skye inside stealth if they modify game files to lower settings.

Azurion
12-15-2016, 06:16 PM

omg you dont know how many time 200 hp save me .. she already had 1800 before and wee keep dying from all the random stuff possible.. i hope that accuracy buff is worth it otherwise imma spam forums like no one even spammed them before

ThatOthell159
12-15-2016, 06:16 PM
omg you dont know how many time 200 hp save me .. she already had 1800 before and wee keep dying from all the random stuff possible.. i hope that accuracy buff is worth it otherwise imma spam forums like no one even spammed them before

Make Reddit bots, it's more effective.

Azurion
12-15-2016, 06:19 PM
Make Reddit bots, it's more effective.

xD nah, i have to keep post legit .. but i cant beleive, that in 3 month, with all our ideas dropped on the damn forums, 3 month of people said skye was shit in majority and all the bugs reported..to only get this ''fix'' after all this time..Seriously why cant alyssa come here and explain me why the hell skye needs to be so weak .. they even released a new champion that will do the same shrecking as skye but with 30 ammo instead .. fuck that lol

ThatOthell159
12-15-2016, 06:21 PM
xD nah, i have to keep post legit .. but i cant beleive, that in 3 month, will all our ideas dropepd on the damn forums, 3 month of people said skye was shit in majority and all the bugs reported..to only get this ''fix'' after all this time..Seriously why cant alyssa come here and explain me why the hell skye needs to be so weak .. they even released a new champion that will do the same shrecking as skye but with 30 ammo instead .. fuck that lol

I have successfully created a Reddit upvote bot, currently learning how to make it auto create posts and stuff.

https://s28.postimg.org/a1e45za65/image.png

The account was created 3 months ago.

Azurion
12-15-2016, 06:24 PM
I have successfully created a Reddit upvote bot, currently learning how to make it auto create posts and stuff.

https://s28.postimg.org/a1e45za65/image.png

The account was created 3 months ago.

Do it lol spam Pray4Skye

ThatOthell159
12-15-2016, 06:26 PM
Do it lol spam Pray4Skye

I'm really glad that Reddit allows email verification from mailinator.com , you can spam too with VPN and a HWID spoofer so you don't get suspended from Reddit official site.

Azurion
12-15-2016, 06:28 PM
I'm really glad that Reddit allows email verification from mailinator.com , you can spam too with VPN and a HWID spoofer so you don't get suspended from Reddit official site.

ahaha xD, your crazy

ThatOthell159
12-15-2016, 06:29 PM
ahaha xD, your crazy

I have to change my ip address and HWID every 30 minutes, the ban hammer comes really quick from Reddit.

This is why I love windows, everything is done for you automatically if you script it properly.

BossBrown
12-15-2016, 06:31 PM

I know it looks bad mate because talking about health seems way more impactful then talking about accuracy numbers wise but an accuracy boost will literally mean the chance to outplay her if she gets the jump is almost 0 which is why I was against upping her accuracy in the first place. Even still that does not fix the problem with her all bugs aside the main problem is how invis functions in her kit but imma save talking more on that for a video now rather then post about it again

Azurion
12-15-2016, 06:32 PM
I have to change my ip address and HWID every 30 minutes, the ban hammer comes really quick from Reddit.

This is why I love windows, everything is done for you automatically if you script it properly.

True,lets work together to buff skye by our own,make a cheat isnt that hard :^)

Azurion
12-15-2016, 06:33 PM
I know it looks bad mate because talking about health seems way more impactful then talking about accuracy numbers wise but an accuracy boost will literally mean the chance to outplay her if she gets the jump is almost 0 which is why I was against upping her accuracy in the first place. Even still that does not fix the problem with her all bugs aside the main problem is how invis functions in her kit but imma save talking more on that for a video now rather then post about it again

I cant say no to an accuracy buff,but there is so many bugs around atm that im more favorised to have health rather than accuracy..25% of the time our stealth mode dont work with 1800 hp its going to be painful

BossBrown
12-15-2016, 06:49 PM
I cant say no to an accuracy buff,but there is so many bugs around atm that im more favorised to have health rather than accuracy..25% of the time our stealth mode dont work with 1800 hp its going to be painful

Yea I see what you mean I feel that way a bit myself but my main point is that even if the bugs were fixed that will not take away the problems of her kit it will just make her game play smoother, maybe a little more enjoyable

Roster
12-15-2016, 06:53 PM
I'm back for say " pray for skye" but for one she get a little buf pray more harder guys

CornDesuu
12-15-2016, 08:18 PM
#pray4skye #makeskyegreatagain

I honestly stopped playing her, but sometimes I do(usually against AIs lol) I really hope they do something.

Jusey1
12-15-2016, 09:22 PM
They nerfed her health, but buffed her overall DPS. So be glad that they also buff something about Skye.

feralknights
12-15-2016, 09:23 PM
She needed the accuracy, but she absolutely positively in no way needed a HP nerf and it wasn't fair to compare her on any level to Evie, especially in relation to mobility.

Knightenstein
12-15-2016, 10:35 PM
Hey whadya know
They must have wanted to shut up the EV mains that bad huh? lel
Now Skye and EV can complain together abouts their Life Points in relation to their mobility.

The accuracy boost was needed again to confirm kills on prey that loved to run.
Mid-range assassination and the poison bolt + faster reload loadouts would be more viable again.
Most excellent.

They seriously should have fixed the bug abouts her invisibility though :/
This should be top priority for Skye.

HyouRetsuzan
12-15-2016, 11:02 PM
oh look more nerf are given to flankers while the damage only receive tiny bit of nerf and then they add new champ that could wreck the frontline easily, imagine what she could do against those with squishy health

*damager laughs and intensifying*

feralknights
12-15-2016, 11:42 PM
Something else to consider: Skye's stealth is broken by damage at 60% of her max HP.

That's 1200 damage.

That means now it's going to break at 1000 damage.

ReyNintendoZ
12-16-2016, 05:18 AM
Someone post this image in reddit, So.. with your permission

https://i.redd.it/4la6wabmzs3y.png

ProfDrMahler
12-16-2016, 05:35 AM
if you guys ask me the nerf wasnt that needed someone else should get this nerf *chough* androx *chough*

EvieIV
12-16-2016, 08:11 AM
skye is fine

feralknights
12-16-2016, 08:22 AM
Someone post this image in reddit, So.. with your permission...

You have no idea how many people have sent this to me since about 5PM EST yesterday.

Azurion
12-16-2016, 08:38 AM
Skye needed 2k hp for many reason..wee can see how evie is easy to kill with 1800 and with HUGE mobility wich is no the case of skye with all her current bugs .. 1 kinessa headshot boys woohoo .. 1 drogoz bullet to break the cloak,0.0001 seconds of tyra shooting at you .. like plz skye have to walk wich means wee can get aim track way better than an androxus or evie.So now skye cant snowball anymore,you pick up someone and just die i hope your team will do great in 4vs4 xD

feralknights
12-16-2016, 10:09 AM
OK, so two new updates: Drybear has announced:

2 new Skye changes this morning: Poison Bolts projectile size up by 100%, Ninja card now ADDS TO Hidden's MS rather than replacing it #OB40

Drybear also confirmed that Skye's reveal value is flat and it will not change. I was told that her crossbow feels a lot better, too, so this makes the nerf a lot easier to swallow. We'll see how it goes.

Azurion
12-16-2016, 10:30 AM
OK, so two new updates: Drybear has announced:

2 new Skye changes this morning: Poison Bolts projectile size up by 100%, Ninja card now ADDS TO Hidden's MS rather than replacing it #OB40

Drybear also confirmed that Skye's reveal value is flat and it will not change. I was told that her crossbow feels a lot better, too, so this makes the nerf a lot easier to swallow. We'll see how it goes.

Yea ik im so happy dude.I have no more reason to cry

EvieIV
12-16-2016, 10:37 AM
Yea ik im so happy dude.I have no more reason to cry

git gud scrub

Azurion
12-16-2016, 11:17 AM
git gud scrub

I hope you get a warning lol, your behing just annoying atm

EvieIV
12-16-2016, 01:02 PM
I hope you get a warning lol, your behing just annoying atm

well you've been annoying for a week and even cried after skye got buffed cause her hp is now lower

BuddySpy
12-16-2016, 02:05 PM
Seriously , Skye didnt needed another nerf,they even said ''skye isnt seen in competitif,skye is trash tier on every rating web site to rank D or even Z if wee could had this"

Remember she will receive a little accuracy buff but this won't change close combat at all. This is really not deserved but Hi-Rez knows that Skye is a famous pick (for beginners) because she's available for free.

Azurion
12-16-2016, 02:15 PM
well you've been annoying for a week and even cried after skye got buffed cause her hp is now lower

because it wasnt rewarding enought to get a hp drop for a small accuracy buff, now tht she got a couple more i can understand to get 2 shotted

Azurion
12-16-2016, 02:15 PM
Remember she will receive a little accuracy buff but this won't change close combat at all. This is really not deserved but Hi-Rez knows that Skye is a famous pick (for beginners) because she's available for free.

shes a famous pick for sure shes in the free champion gived at the start of the game , soo .. she will be poppular in some case

SubjectToChangePLDNS
12-19-2016, 02:26 AM
Yo Azurion + EvieIV you guys are cracking me up xD
Just be a bit more reasonable when beefing okay? No need for any hard feelings in this small and dedicated community.
At the moment you feel like a buddy comedy, but more like Raj Koothrappali + Howard Wollowitz in TBBT rather than Chacky Chan + Chris Tucker in Rush Hour, no offense ;)
I'd appreciate it if especially we the Skye players could keep our threads civilised and objective k?

Being SAVVY >> being NOISY

Everyone could take feralknights as an example here, props to you senpai.

Now back to Skye.
I think we all agree that buffs were much needed and long overdue, but also that they won't fix her underlying problems.

Would anyone be interested in starting a thread for Skye mains to brainstorm about what we think are her real issues and what changes would be needed on order to become viable while remaining healthy to the game?
There's like a bazillion threads on her which are frequented by the same couple people and always degrade into little rants about the overall state of skye, with everyone expressing their personal ideas and wishes.
So maybe one central hub to do exactly that would make more sense and serve both to declutter the forums and also male life easier for us, the fellowship of the purple buttocks ;)

In addition to discussing her place in the game we could also exchange information like loadout ideas or playtesting results (and find players to test with in the first place) and maybe,
JUST maybe, get HRez to listen to our feedback a bit more seriously if they feel like we know what we're talking about in unison rather than a ragtag bunch of individual voices.

Whatcha say guys?

EvieIV
12-19-2016, 09:26 AM
Yo Azurion + EvieIV you guys are cracking me up xD
Just be a bit more reasonable when beefing okay? No need for any hard feelings in this small and dedicated community.
At the moment you feel like a buddy comedy, but more like Raj Koothrappali + Howard Wollowitz in TBBT rather than Chacky Chan + Chris Tucker in Rush Hour, no offense ;)
I'd appreciate it if especially we the Skye players could keep our threads civilised and objective k?

Being SAVVY >> being NOISY

Everyone could take feralknights as an example here, props to you senpai.

Now back to Skye.
I think we all agree that buffs were much needed and long overdue, but also that they won't fix her underlying problems.

Would anyone be interested in starting a thread for Skye mains to brainstorm about what we think are her real issues and what changes would be needed on order to become viable while remaining healthy to the game?
There's like a bazillion threads on her which are frequented by the same couple people and always degrade into little rants about the overall state of skye, with everyone expressing their personal ideas and wishes.
So maybe one central hub to do exactly that would make more sense and serve both to declutter the forums and also male life easier for us, the fellowship of the purple buttocks ;)

In addition to discussing her place in the game we could also exchange information like loadout ideas or playtesting results (and find players to test with in the first place) and maybe,
JUST maybe, get HRez to listen to our feedback a bit more seriously if they feel like we know what we're talking about in unison rather than a ragtag bunch of individual voices.

Whatcha say guys?

what have you not understood about "skye is fine"

SubjectToChangePLDNS
12-19-2016, 09:46 AM
I'm just going to assume you get off on intentionally trolling every now and then ;)
"Skye is fine" said no one who's actually in the know, ever.
We'll see how much OB40 will help her soon though.

Azurion
12-19-2016, 09:49 AM
EvieIV is my bae on forums,they are so bored so wee spice the thing abit,im just waiting for her to make a evie post so i can return the favor and blast as well,meh.

and for skye lets see in ob40 i tested on the pbe and like .. she looks 3x more op lol

SubjectToChangePLDNS
12-19-2016, 10:00 AM
Don't feed the trolls by saying it's anywhere near "op" when she never even really was viable lol ^^

Azurion
12-19-2016, 10:01 AM
Don't feed the trolls by saying it's anywhere near "op" when she never even really was viable lol ^^

ik she was not viable, she was but in low elo.

EvieIV
12-19-2016, 10:10 AM
I'm just going to assume you get off on intentionally trolling every now and then ;)
"Skye is fine" said no one who's actually in the know, ever.
We'll see how much OB40 will help her soon though.

skye is fine as of ob40 is what i said

EvieIV
12-19-2016, 10:10 AM
EvieIV is my bae on forums,they are so bored so wee spice the thing abit,im just waiting for her to make a evie post so i can return the favor and blast as well,meh.

and for skye lets see in ob40 i tested on the pbe and like .. she looks 3x more op lol

you think i'm ever gonna cry about a char like you do lol i'm not such pussy

In fact, i'm more man than you are while i am known as big titted healer

Wallachia
12-19-2016, 10:14 AM

https://www.auditionsfinder.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Fox-Series-Event-Shots-Fired-Needs-Extras.jpg

Azurion
12-19-2016, 10:32 AM

https://scontent-yyz1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t35.0-12/15628627_1211264315619772_1378051758_o.png?oh=31c4 933466421163c4756cd26382b1d5&oe=585A05F3

EvieIV
12-19-2016, 10:43 AM
yeah let's just not change my skye other than bug fixes ok

TriggerSmile
12-19-2016, 11:32 AM
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..................................................

SlenderLegs
12-19-2016, 11:44 AM
bidbweobufa

EvieIV
12-19-2016, 11:57 AM
bidbweobufa

this argument has better base than azurion's

ThatOthell159
12-19-2016, 12:49 PM
I much rather they fix the bugs in this game before touching and fucking up balance to be honest.

BossBrown
12-19-2016, 12:50 PM

Woah woah woah lets behave now we all know you the type of guy to have 110 AND 112 on speed dial and how you guna call out on anyone like dat wen your from germany where the only games you aloud to play is ohhh my carrot cake, Dress me like a Princess and Unicorns R Us. How are you even playing Paladins over there? or do you just come on here with an account you bought pretending to be a player? :P

ThatOthell159
12-19-2016, 12:55 PM
Woah woah woah lets behave now we all know you the type of guy to have 110 AND 112 on speed dial and how you guna call out on anyone like dat wen your from germany where the only games you aloud to play is ohhh my carrot cake, Dress me like a Princess and Unicorns R Us. How are you even playing Paladins over there? or do you just come on here with an account you bought pretending to be a player? :P

Where are you from?

EvieIV
12-19-2016, 12:55 PM

what is 110 and 112

also the only censored things in germany are copyright things, pirats mostly

BossBrown
12-19-2016, 01:15 PM
what is 110 and 112

also the only censored things in germany are copyright things, pirats mostly

Alot of bans or not shipped games to germany for various reasons I think the only ones that are worse then you is Australia but that is only possibly and you know very well what them numbers be you make cake for the receivers annual ball come on now! :P

BossBrown
12-19-2016, 01:17 PM
Where are you from?

Not germany. How comes it even shows your location anyway does not seem to do it for most people?

ThatOthell159
12-19-2016, 01:22 PM
Not germany. How comes it even shows your location anyway does not seem to do it for most people?

Oh you have to change it in forum settings. You can manually set your location there.

BossBrown
12-19-2016, 01:33 PM
Oh you have to change it in forum settings. You can manually set your location there.

oh thats long guess people would care about people knowing what country they live in I guess

EvieIV
12-19-2016, 01:48 PM
Alot of bans or not shipped games to germany for various reasons I think the only ones that are worse then you is Australia but that is only possibly and you know very well what them numbers be you make cake for the receivers annual ball come on now! :P

well on the internet everything's allowed anyway. the only difference is forbidden youtube videos for that matter. i play anything that i played on spain on my ps2 by downloading the iso file through some site

SubjectToChangePLDNS
12-20-2016, 05:27 AM
"Censored Pirats" ;)
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/Er9n4H_wzyc/maxresdefault.jpg

EvieIV
12-20-2016, 06:10 AM
thats not a big triggeratops i may say