PDA

View Full Version : Multiple games where there was no 'Play of the Game' at the end

Naraskae
12-14-2016, 03:40 PM
Granted these were bot matches, but it's rare for me to be on fire in a match so when I shredded an entire team as Ruckus and finished the game I was super hyped to see that at the end where I could just watch it. But it never came. I have played on PC as well and I know full well it does still happen on Bot matches.

Side personal gripes are that it feels stiff when starting to look around and then you start looking around faster as you hold the stick in that direction.

Known issues but I will comment anyway are the 'Title' cards on the main menu being blank and simply having 'Title' on them, they worked once but never again. Foliage on the sides of the title menu as well.

These are notes from the Xbox One version.

KBopadoo
12-14-2016, 03:52 PM
I've played about 30 matches on Xbox One so far and have literally never seen a Play of the Game (I also played on PC).

I'm pretty sure it just hasn't been added to the console alpha yet.

Hobinm
12-14-2016, 04:17 PM
I don't think it has been added to the consoles yet either. I never seen it either. also going by the console version numbers it would appear consoles are several version behind the pc

Kururisama
12-14-2016, 04:26 PM
I don't think it has been added to the consoles yet either. I never seen it either. also going by the console version numbers it would appear consoles are several version behind the pc

We started on .36 and are currently on some version of .37, but what is interesting is that the top play was disabled with the first patch on PS4. It was there at the start of Alpha and will hopefully return soon.

Either way, the console clients are overdue for an update since .37 dropped nearly a month ago on PS4.