PDA

View Full Version : fml buck is way too op

dembo
12-12-2016, 03:34 PM
i just finished playing something like 10 comps in a row and every time i playe dvs buck i noticed he his way too op for a flank champion or any champion tbh... even in the last game when the other team had no tank at all buck was still somehow kinda op (concidering they had no tank...) so plz do somthing and nerf him in the next patch

MrHanekoma
12-12-2016, 03:36 PM
I think a good think for him will be making his selfhealing slower, so he will be healed less every second but still the same amount

ThatOthell159
12-12-2016, 03:38 PM
If you play Viktor, yea Buck is gonna be OP against you. :rolleyes:

OdettexFury
12-12-2016, 06:33 PM
I'm going to need you to play Buck for more than 15 minutes (http://paladins.guru/profile/pc/dembo/champions) before I take your OP complaint seriously. Not trying to insult you, I just believe that people need to play champions for several matches before they start complaining about them being OP on the forums.

Kodykintae
12-12-2016, 11:52 PM
why is he so tanky? also why is his leap cross continent with a 4 second cd with no cards? HUH

Hellklok
12-13-2016, 03:19 AM
I'm going to need you to play Buck for more than 15 minutes (http://paladins.guru/profile/pc/dembo/champions) before I take your OP complaint seriously. Not trying to insult you, I just believe that people need to play champions for several matches before they start complaining about them being OP on the forums.
I have 5 minutes more of Buck gameplay than you and also more wins/kills/assists, do i get the right to say he is OP?

why is he so tanky? also why is his leap cross continent with a 4 second cd with no cards? HUH

HiRez needed to make sure buck players had an easy escape in case they failed to kill something with 4K of usable HP (3K plus Q's regeneration).

ProfDrMahler
12-13-2016, 03:31 AM
you guys forget that he must take card point 2 make the 2 sec. less cd.
buck is the flanker with the lowes dpm from flankers hes the puisher of the flanker "if you try 2 go solo with viktor rucus etc." buck can be counterd with caut that makes the player "if he have a brain" less agressiv or "like i do then " just jump in the 3-4 grp straight in and hope for the best

LyonsOrder
12-13-2016, 10:05 AM
He is not OP. he is just easy to use. The thing with champs that are easy to use is they have a low skill ceiling compared to other champs. OdettexFury is right, get more playtime with Buck, play against better people, and then if you still think he is OP, come back and actually explain why he is OP.

EvieIV
12-13-2016, 10:08 AM
you got evie dealing 930 dps, then androxus 1260, skye 1500 with bad accuracy, and then the guy who does 550 is op

this community

ThatOthell159
12-13-2016, 05:30 PM
you got evie dealing 930 dps, then androxus 1260, skye 1500 with bad accuracy, and then the guy who does 550 is op

this community

Truth hurts too much to Viktor mains, let them be.

EvieIV
12-13-2016, 05:56 PM

aggression or not to aggression, that's the matter

ThatOthell159
12-13-2016, 06:51 PM
aggression or not to aggression, that's the matter

Aggression always.

Non-aggression teammates = garbage and should learn to play.

Belkon
12-13-2016, 09:14 PM
i just finished playing something like 10 comps in a row and every time i playe dvs buck i noticed he his way too op for a flank champion or any champion tbh... even in the last game when the other team had no tank at all buck was still somehow kinda op (concidering they had no tank...) so plz do somthing and nerf him in the next patch

Are you kidding me??? Buck is nowhere near OP. Pip is Buck x2

Dragonold103
12-13-2016, 09:48 PM
I don't get why players are saying buck is OP, he is a flanker that is very good at picking off solo players same goes for evie, skye and androxis

dembo
12-14-2016, 01:09 PM

i am a ruckus main and still he fucks me up some how i play vik only if i have too...

EvieIV
12-14-2016, 01:34 PM
i am a ruckus main and still he fucks me up some how i play vik only if i have too...

well ruckus is literally a static viktor

ThatOthell159
12-14-2016, 01:38 PM

Ruckus = sitting duck.

Everyone counters Ruckus LULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL HU3HU3HU3HU

EvieIV
12-14-2016, 01:49 PM
Ruckus = sitting duck.

Everyone counters Ruckus LULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL HU3HU3HU3HU

everyone except whoever looks at him while he ults

ChavacoDoPaulo
12-14-2016, 01:59 PM
Another post saying Buck is OP? Okay, its not funny anymore guys...

Wallachia
12-14-2016, 02:58 PM
Buck's role = Flank.

Flank's duty = quickly kill Damage role.

"Buck is OP" = People who play damage a lot.

As I always say: "Nerf rock, paper is fine" - Scissors.

FezzyTheFckwitt
12-14-2016, 05:38 PM
OMG EVERY DAY SIX TIMES THIS IS WORSE THAN BEGGING FOR SKYE BUFFS LRN2PLAY BEFORE YOU REQUEST NERFS BECAUSE BUCK IS THE WORST FLANK (skye is dead to me) ALL THE OTHER FLANKS OUT PERFORM HIM IN EVERY WAY YOU LOST YOU SUCKED GET OVER GET BETTER OR JUST STOP :rant mode off: :disengage rage mode:

for real this board needs to die or salt threads need to be deleated either give good reasons and points or dry your salty tears and leave because nothing important gets talked about all we do is yell about buck being op but andro needs much buff holy balls

EvieIV
12-14-2016, 06:06 PM
OMG EVERY DAY SIX TIMES THIS IS WORSE THAN BEGGING FOR SKYE BUFFS LRN2PLAY BEFORE YOU REQUEST NERFS BECAUSE BUCK IS THE WORST FLANK (skye is dead to me) ALL THE OTHER FLANKS OUT PERFORM HIM IN EVERY WAY YOU LOST YOU SUCKED GET OVER GET BETTER OR JUST STOP :rant mode off: :disengage rage mode:

for real this board needs to die or salt threads need to be deleated either give good reasons and points or dry your salty tears and leave because nothing important gets talked about all we do is yell about buck being op but andro needs much buff holy balls

true, androxus needs his revolver hitbox increased for easier gameplay

MotorKnight
12-14-2016, 07:21 PM

Sooooo....that means:
If i play 500+ hours with Kinessa, and then ask devs to erase her for how trash she is, then my opinion is the only one that matters, cool, "doesnt sound like what Paladins devs are doing"

LinkAkward
12-15-2016, 06:21 AM

You suck. delete your game or simply just stop play this game..
if you think buck is OP! then you suck!

OdettexFury
12-15-2016, 03:21 PM
Sooooo....that means:
If i play 500+ hours with Kinessa, and then ask devs to erase her for how trash she is, then my opinion is the only one that matters, cool, "doesnt sound like what Paladins devs are doing"

Actually, I say that people should play a champion more before posting a nerf request because most, not all, but most nerf requests are posted by one of two types of players:

1) Someone who is getting face rolled by a Champion
Or
2) Someone who played a couple of games and managed to do semi well against low ELO players.

By playing a Champion more than a few times, you're able to learn who is a good counter to them and that your first observation of "X" champion being OP was incorrect.

If you play Kinessa for 500 hours and think she's trash, then you're likely able to provide evidence of your belief that others would agree with. Rather, you'd be able to say more than "Kinessa is trash. Please delete her in next patch." Right?

Is it wrong to ask that players attempt to understand the Champion before they request a Nerf?

Wallachia
12-15-2016, 03:23 PM
Actually, I say that people should play a champion more before posting a nerf request because most, not all, but most nerf requests are posted by one of two types of players:

1) Someone who is getting face rolled by a Champion
Or
2) Someone who played a couple of games and managed to do semi well against low ELO players.

By playing a Champion more than a few times, you're able to learn who is a good counter to them and that your first observation of "X" champion being OP was incorrect.

If you play Kinessa for 500 hours and think she's trash, then you're likely able to provide evidence of your belief that others would agree with. Rather, you'd be able to say more than "Kinessa is trash. Please delete her in next patch." Right?

Is it wrong to ask that players attempt to understand the Champion before they request a Nerf?

Nerf Odettexfury for making too much sense.

OdettexFury
12-15-2016, 04:49 PM
Nerf Odettexfury for making too much sense.

http://68.media.tumblr.com/2a5849e856d9458219341b9957e2b9e9/tumblr_nb92teKbZM1qba9rro1_500.gif

Tsuraika
12-15-2016, 04:51 PM
All wrong.. buck is not a homosexual despite what you all claim. But even if he was, there ain't nothing wrong with being gay. I would be gay if it were my thing, ya feel me?