PDA

View Full Version : Skye Fix Suggestions

Arcie
12-10-2016, 06:37 PM
Hey everyone! I agree that Skye needs some love to be viable in full fives. Here are some of my suggestions on how to make her playable again! Some of the suggestions were posted by me in another thread about Skye. I just wanted to collect them in their own post and get some feedback.

First, what is broken about Skye? Why is she over powered in Solo-Queue but useless in 5v5? The issue is pretty simple, actually. She has no viable escape plan. Once she becomes visible, in most cases she is committed to the fight. The problem with this strategy is that she doesn't have the health of Buck nor the healing of Buck. She is designed to not be sustainable if the first attempt doesn't kill the intended victim or if she gets dropped in on when she is trying to assassinate whoever looked at her wrong. Once this happens, her only option is to use smoke bomb and pray that stray fire doesn't find her, thus outlining her and negating the entire skill anyways. Compared to the other flankers, she has effectively no escape! Buck has a low cooldown and massive jump skill. Androxus has a 3-dash skill which can move him vertically. Evie has... well, EVERYTHING: a teleport and a long distance, quick moving flight skill. Skye has a move that makes her invisible and MAYBE a slight movement speed buff, leaving her predictable and easy to counter. So, what needs to change?

Suggestions:

1) Smoke Screen - This should be her escape skill and not hidden. Hidden should be her Q. Smoke Screen should be modified to be lead off by a Cassie style dodge roll. I mean, look at Skye! She is lithe, agile, and a freaking ninja/assassin chick! Why can't she deploy some mobility! So, she should have a dodge roll which ends in her throwing down a Smoke Screen allowing her to build some distance between her attacker and stealth away. Also, there needs to be a short time where player sight range does not reveal her after this skill. This way Illuminate doesn't entirely shut her down. Hidden should be affected by sight range and Illuminate as normal.

2) Poison Bolts - I feel like there should be a card for Poison Bolts which changes the heal-reduction to a slow. The devs already stated they want the card loadouts to change what the character does to a more drastic effect, similar to Evie's Blink card letting her pop back to where she was or Jolt changing Poppy Bomb to more of an offensive skill, so why not modify the poison contained in the Poison Bolts? This is a hugely missed opportunity and I hope a dev sees this post.

EDIT: The card effect should be unique to Skye and a slow just copies Buck. The idea I came up with when responding to Azurion is that the modification could be a sight inhibitor. Battleborn had a character that could do this. Basically, it minimizes the character's vision to a horizontal line, as if the character was squinting. This could also be pulled off just by blurring the vision to just see blobs of color, hampering aiming. Another thought would be something that inebriated the character, so to speak. These seem more like tricks Skye would pull over inhibiting healing and they would be options which make her much more unique and viable.

3) Illuminate/Stealth - This is the only situation I can think of where a card hard counters only one champion. Every other card is more general. Resilience is a great pick if you have Pip, Bomb King, Mal'Damba, Makoa(?), a Charge Fernando, etc. Illuminate only affects two champions, one of which couldn't care less about it and the other being Skye. Her entire kit is built around stealth and Illuminate is entirely built to counter her kit. This seems like a pretty big design flaw. The problem isn't what it does but how it's represented. A player who picks Illuminate has no idea what the range they can see Skye and Sha Lin from and Skye and Sha Lin have no idea how far out they can be seen! Stealth should add an overlay for Skye giving AoE-esque circles around characters outlining the point when she becomes visible to that character. This should be for any stealth character in the future as well. Illuminate should make it more difficult for her to navigate the map, not impossible to tell where it's safe to step.

Anyways, I feel that these changes wouldn't take away from the skill necessary to play the character, but add to the viability of her as a flanker. Getting across the map is the hardest to do with Skye since she has no teleport, jump, fly, float, etc. She can't move faster than her feet naturally allow meaning she is the last to the back line. By the time she gets there, after avoiding an arbitrary circle around each character which she can't see, the back line damage dealers on the other team have already done their damage and the point is in ruins. She needs that momentum boost to get where she needs to be and she needs the character vision map to know where she is safe.

As always, interested in seeing thoughts on my suggestions. Can't wait for the "get gud" troll comments, though I expect them to be less here due to the overall consensus that Skye is garbage right now.

Azurion
12-10-2016, 06:50 PM
Hey everyone! I agree that Skye needs some love to be viable in full fives. Here are some of my suggestions on how to make her playable again! Some of the suggestions were posted by me in another thread about Skye. I just wanted to collect them in their own post and get some feedback.

First, what is broken about Skye? Why is she over powered in Solo-Queue but useless in 5v5? The issue is pretty simple, actually. She has no viable escape plan. Once she becomes visible, in most cases she is committed to the fight. The problem with this strategy is that she doesn't have the health of Buck nor the healing of Buck. She is designed to not be sustainable if the first attempt doesn't kill the intended victim or if she gets dropped in on when she is trying to assassinate whoever looked at her wrong. Once this happens, her only option is to use smoke bomb and pray that stray fire doesn't find her, thus outlining her and negating the entire skill anyways. Compared to the other flankers, she has effectively no escape! Buck has a low cooldown and massive jump skill. Androxus has a 3-dash skill which can move him vertically. Evie has... well, EVERYTHING: a teleport and a long distance, quick moving flight skill. Skye has a move that makes her invisible and MAYBE a slight movement speed buff, leaving her predictable and easy to counter. So, what needs to change?

Suggestions:

1) Smoke Screen - This should be her escape skill and not hidden. Hidden should be her Q. Smoke Screen should be modified to be lead off by a Cassie style dodge roll. I mean, look at Skye! She is lithe, agile, and a freaking ninja/assassin chick! Why can't she deploy some mobility! So, she should have a dodge roll which ends in her throwing down a Smoke Screen allowing her to build some distance between her attacker and stealth away. Also, there needs to be a short time where player sight range does not reveal her after this skill. This way Illuminate doesn't entirely shut her down. Hidden should be affected by sight range and Illuminate as normal.

2) Poison Bolts - I feel like there should be a card for Poison Bolts which changes the heal-reduction to a slow. The devs already stated they want the card loadouts to change what the character does to a more drastic effect, similar to Evie's Blink card letting her pop back to where she was or Jolt changing Poppy Bomb to more of an offensive skill, so why not modify the poison contained in the Poison Bolts? This is a hugely missed opportunity and I hope a dev sees this post.

3) Illuminate/Stealth - This is the only situation I can think of where a card hard counters only one champion. Every other card is more general. Resilience is a great pick if you have Pip, Bomb King, Mal'Damba, Makoa(?), a Charge Fernando, etc. Illuminate only affects two champions, one of which couldn't care less about it and the other being Skye. Her entire kit is built around stealth and Illuminate is entirely built to counter her kit. This seems like a pretty big design flaw. The problem isn't what it does but how it's represented. A player who picks Illuminate has no idea what the range they can see Skye and Sha Lin from and Skye and Sha Lin have no idea how far out they can be seen! Stealth should add an overlay for Skye giving AoE-esque circles around characters outlining the point when she becomes visible to that character. This should be for any stealth character in the future as well. Illuminate should make it more difficult for her to navigate the map, not impossible to tell where it's safe to step.

Anyways, I feel that these changes wouldn't take away from the skill necessary to play the character, but add to the viability of her as a flanker. Getting across the map is the hardest to do with Skye since she has no teleport, jump, fly, float, etc. She can't move faster than her feet naturally allow meaning she is the last to the back line. By the time she gets there, after avoiding an arbitrary circle around each character which she can't see, the back line damage dealers on the other team have already done their damage and the point is in ruins. She needs that momentum boost to get where she needs to be and she needs the character vision map to know where she is safe.

As always, interested in seeing thoughts on my suggestions. Can't wait for the "get gud" troll comments, though I expect them to be less here due to the overall consensus that Skye is garbage right now.

Yea you are right on all the thing,Wee started to talk about adding a slow to skye because Izeko proposed it. and i actually very liked it.in that way they dont have to buff either accuracy or fall off distance.Adding a slow somewhere(on poison bolt mostly) should give us a better accuracy against the single target she wants to take down.Her ult is a bit annoying i saw a bomb king tank my ulty and he was pretty near the center i was like -what the fk-.Also funny as it is,Skye is one with the lowest base mouvement speed.(360)shes a female,a ninja/assassin that her kit is mostly around walking and shes slow has makoa ? huh.Anyways i love your ideas if you dont mind i will make a new card list for her loadout and i might take the one you said on the slow on RMB.

Arcie
12-10-2016, 06:59 PM
Yea you are right on all the thing,Wee started to talk about adding a slow to skye because Izeko proposed it. and i actually very liked it.in that way they dont have to buff either accuracy or fall off distance.Adding a slow somewhere(on poison bolt mostly) should give us a better accuracy against the single target she wants to take down.Her ult is a bit annoying i saw a bomb king tank my ulty and he was pretty near the center i was like -what the fk-.Also funny as it is,Skye is one with the lowest base mouvement speed.(360)shes a female,a ninja/assassin that her kit is mostly around walking and shes slow has makoa ? huh.Anyways i love your ideas if you dont mind i will make a new card list for her loadout and i might take the one you said on the slow on RMB.

Glad you like the ideas! Feel free to use ideas in any threads you make. I made a post months ago about switching the Poison Bolts effect to a slow instead of a heal reduction. The only problem with the idea is that it steps on Buck's net, essentially making it the same skill. It could be a stun, but with the amount of damage she can output on a low reload speed build, that would be a bit broken. OOOH!!! Just thought of this... It could be a sight reduction! Battleborn had a similar skill on a character where it would minimize what the player could see to just a horizontal line, like they were squinting their eyes. Anyways, I like the changes on her ult, dropping damage when walking away from it. Not sure why a BK could tank it on the bomb, but maybe they hit one of those weird LoS spots and got lucky.

Azurion
12-10-2016, 07:05 PM
Glad you like the ideas! Feel free to use ideas in any threads you make. I made a post months ago about switching the Poison Bolts effect to a slow instead of a heal reduction. The only problem with the idea is that it steps on Buck's net, essentially making it the same skill. It could be a stun, but with the amount of damage she can output on a low reload speed build, that would be a bit broken. OOOH!!! Just thought of this... It could be a sight reduction! Battleborn had a similar skill on a character where it would minimize what the player could see to just a horizontal line, like they were squinting their eyes. Anyways, I like the changes on her ult, dropping damage when walking away from it. Not sure why a BK could tank it on the bomb, but maybe they hit one of those weird LoS spots and got lucky.

yea that bomb king got lucky on that time bomb one,Also even if im fighting to buff skye hard since 3 month if they add a stun to her its going to be completly broken. I know there is many factor that make skye goes to the top damage on paper to the lowest one(accuracy and huge fall off) adding a stun to make sure to cap a 1500 dps would be so mean and i would understand the pain of the others to play against a skye lol.A sight reduction isnt that bad actually because if you think about that when you shot a drogoz in the air you dont see the battlefeild on the ground. flying champion in everygame have that power to distract and leave the target aiming them vulnerable to ground unit. if skye could had the ground control like drogoz have the air control it can be interesting!

feralknights
12-10-2016, 07:17 PM
I've spoken about a lot of things that could be done in other threads (like here (http://forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?19917-Champ-Feedback-II-Skye-Harder), here (http://forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?21262-Skye-and-Kinessa-Some-real-talk-balance-suggestions), and here (http://forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?22176-What-Skye-needs)) and you're absolutely right, she needs ... something.

Especially with the new damage character confirmed to have anti-stealth mechanics.

It was said that Skye can stay in stealth for a long time and run really fast in that time, but the second that breaks you're ... kind of stuck. You absolutely have to confirm every kill you can, or else you're going to get absolutely destroyed. It's worse than Androxus-- he can at least pop reversal as a last-second prayer, whereas Skye you either die running or die trying to rush someone down. I've left feedback, too, that Skye's accuracy absolutely needs to be addressed because this is just not funny anymore.

I suggested vertical wall runs but that was shot down. I'm hoping for a Christmas miracle in OB40.

Azurion
12-10-2016, 07:20 PM
I've spoken about a lot of things that could be done in other threads (like here (http://forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?19917-Champ-Feedback-II-Skye-Harder), here (http://forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?21262-Skye-and-Kinessa-Some-real-talk-balance-suggestions), and here (http://forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?22176-What-Skye-needs)) and you're absolutely right, she needs ... something.

Especially with the new damage character confirmed to have anti-stealth mechanics.

It was said that Skye can stay in stealth for a long time and run really fast in that time, but the second that breaks you're ... kind of stuck. You absolutely have to confirm every kill you can, or else you're going to get absolutely destroyed. It's worse than Androxus-- he can at least pop reversal as a last-second prayer, whereas Skye you either die running or die trying to rush someone down. I've left feedback, too, that Skye's accuracy absolutely needs to be addressed because this is just not funny anymore.

I suggested vertical wall runs but that was shot down. I'm hoping for a Christmas miracle in OB40.

Yea, with that new front laner incoming with the anti stealth thing and the healer buff after christmas its going to be a desaster for skye if you think about it , i hope there is a huge skye buff incoming for those patches. if they keep the current skye with those 2 huge change they want to bring eh boy ...

FumbleBunny
12-11-2016, 07:50 AM
I firmly believe the way to fix Skye relies on fixing her weapon (L mouse).

Her ult is fine, you can work around the fact that she doesns't have vertical mobility, stealth has bugs but they can be fixed...

However, the fact that she struggles to quickly take down a target with less than half health in 1v1 is a huge problem - and it all comes back to the fact that her clip empties super fast while the shots spray all over the place, making headshots near-impossible unless you are firing point blank.

Make her weapon better and fix stealth bugs and I think she'll get back in the meta.

ProfDrMahler
12-11-2016, 08:40 AM
I firmly believe the way to fix Skye relies on fixing her weapon (L mouse).

Her ult is fine, you can work around the fact that she doesns't have vertical mobility, stealth has bugs but they can be fixed...

However, the fact that she struggles to quickly take down a target with less than half health in 1v1 is a huge problem - and it all comes back to the fact that her clip empties super fast while the shots spray all over the place, making headshots near-impossible unless you are firing point blank.

Make her weapon better and fix stealth bugs and I think she'll get back in the meta.

sky is like viktor have potentioal but weaks around it

EpplZ
12-11-2016, 11:15 AM
As said many times, I think her kit is fine, however reducing her rate of fire while reducing her cone of fire would leave her dps inchanged but damage would feel more consistant and rewarding for good tracking (aim). Now its just stupid to force her to play very close range due to ridiculous spread of her weapon while she has absolutely no mean to disengage if things go south.

Mexdragon
12-11-2016, 11:56 AM
what if she gets a card that makes her invulnerable for .5 seconds once she goes hidden and every level it would go up .1 second, that way its not that op,

Ducktor
12-11-2016, 12:33 PM
Merge smoke screen and hidden into one ability, call that ability smoke screen. Then give her an actual mobility skill instead of hidden.

feralknights
12-11-2016, 12:38 PM
As said many times, I think her kit is fine, however reducing her rate of fire while reducing her cone of fire would leave her dps inchanged but damage would feel more consistant and rewarding for good tracking (aim). Now its just stupid to force her to play very close range due to ridiculous spread of her weapon while she has absolutely no mean to disengage if things go south.

I only half-agree there, because her ROF does not need to be touched. If you mess with ROF, you have to mess with her damage. You mess with her damage and that means she might have to also have her damage scaling over distance messed with. Right now her damage drop is also fine-- it's just that her cone spread needs to be significantly tightened.

I can't tell you how many times I've gotten pinned in places where I can't escape because I have to trade shots with a Viktor at mid range or a Cassie rolling in and out of danger with that ridiculous 2s cooldown and I just can't hit her even though I should be picking at her HP, how many times I can't rush down a near-dead Makoa because her spread is so high and takes so long to actually reset that feathering the trigger is just not an option. I get they want to keep her a "close range" character but they just completely overdid it.

@Azurion: Skye has 365 Move Speed according to the wiki, along with Evie and Andro. I agree she should have faster base movement, but she also has skills that can give her those incredibly huge motion boosts. Buck has 370, on top of a 1K HOT, on top of 3K HP, on top of a low CD mobility skill, on top of great close range damage output. (Did I mention you can also use the HOT and reload the same time you use the mobility skill, because that's also kind of ridiculous.)

@Fumblebunny: Like I said, I couldn't rush down and mop up a near-dead Makoa due to the spread and how long it takes for the spread to reset. And just think about how massive his hitboxes have to be for his big turtle butt!

@Mexdragon: Interesting idea, but it would become a must-have required card in her kit, which then people would complain having any random invincibility on a stealth character, even for a fraction of a second, is OP. ;)

Also just saw an amusing suggestion in Card Concepts:

Skye's Smoke Screen should disable ALL deployables in the smoke screen.

Skye really does suck and is out of the meta. Please, please just make her good again.

EvieIV
12-11-2016, 04:00 PM
https://scontent-amt2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/15350497_1827776737511933_7176345134530439205_n.jp g?oh=5273a7658b3cdb4cedc72f48fe6d2cb4&oe=58EE81EC

feralknights
12-11-2016, 04:44 PM
^ The accuracy of this is so incredibly painful. Smoke Screen revamp with lunge pllllllllz.

BTW, do you have the link back to the artist? I saw another comic they did once but I haven't actually seen their site or what else they've done and I couldn't find them in the Content Creation bits.

Shalashaska87B
12-11-2016, 04:51 PM
I agree in reducing her bullet spreading: let's be honest, she's firing tiny bolts, how much recoil can they pack!? XD

About a wall-climbing feature, I am not sure it would be a good idea: Buck, Androxus and Evie already feature a vertical-moving action. So I'd definitely say to give her something different.

EpplZ
12-11-2016, 05:46 PM
snap

If you reduce the spread without touching the RoF thats exactly how you get an unbalanced champion IMO, to keep the same DPS as it is (because Skye's dps is actually fine, it is just unconsistant) you might want to reduce the RoF while decreasing her spread, this way you make her more viable at mid range without making her OP at close range.

feralknights
12-11-2016, 06:15 PM
If you reduce the spread without touching the RoF thats exactly how you get an unbalanced champion IMO, to keep the same DPS as it is (because Skye's dps is actually fine, it is just unconsistant) you might want to reduce the RoF while decreasing her spread, this way you make her more viable at mid range without making her OP at close range.

Sorry, man, I get wordy. :( I just want to make sure I'm not misunderstood. I just hope you can get where I'm coming from, though?

The inconsistent DPS and how hard her damage drops off is exactly why she needs to be more accurate. If you're at range your damage will start plunking down from 150 to the 120s very quickly, and before you know it you're doing 23 damage per shot as long as the first few shots are in the same postal code. You'll scare the pants off a flying Drogoz, for example, but you're not going to be able to kill him. I'm not saying she needs to have Recoil Compensator 4 and Iron Sights Viktor accuracy, but when literally 70% of her clip needs to be fired with you standing on top of your target and there's still a chance you can miss, it's a critical issue.

Before I started, Skye apparently used to have 20 rounds in her clip, better damage across distance, Hidden had a damage bonus attached to it, and when I myself started, she felt more accurate. Now... basically, you have to do more with less, and both arms tied behind your back. Meanwhile, Buck is super jumping all over the place with way too much HP, recovering 1K HP while reloading while CCing while shooting, Andro's air dashing every direction including upwards and still dropping 150-300 damage with headshots at long range, and Evie's able to barf damn near 1800 damage with almost no drawback in a couple of seconds through the use of a Wormhole card-- even now with the OB39 nerf.

They each have something they can do and contribute to the battle with, while in truth Skye's wrist crossbow is the linchpin of her kit: You need to land your shots, because you have no escape powers. You need to confirm kills, because she's the only character on the roster whose mobility-enhancing mechanics rely entirely on Loadout cards, praying your stealth juke won't let you get hit with a stiff breeze so you lose it for up to 10-15 seconds. That's how I feel about it; I hope you can understand what I'm sayin'?

Drybear and Prettyhair's Q&A stream suggested embracing the "tank shredder" concept with Poison Bolts and giving her the ability to build into that with Loadouts, but it's going to be hard with her accuracy being so wildly out of place and her not actually having an escape skill.

EpplZ
12-11-2016, 08:28 PM
Thats exactly what I'm saying, increase her accuracy (= decrease the spread) but reduce the RoF because with her insane RoF and increased accy she would be deadly op imo. (it is just my opinion on how to quickly balance her, she may need a total rework)

Azurion
12-11-2016, 09:24 PM
Adding a slow will at the same time increase her accuracy

feralknights
12-11-2016, 10:24 PM
Thats exactly what I'm saying, increase her accuracy (= decrease the spread) but reduce the RoF because with her insane RoF and increased accy she would be deadly op imo. (it is just my opinion on how to quickly balance her, she may need a total rework)

Sorry, I -- yeah. Sorry. x_x I get'cha, man.

Honestly, I think her fire rate would be fine-- and like I said before, I'm not talking dead-on accuracy, but a much tighter cone. Her damage is beast on paper, but like, Viktor's damage is also ridiculously beast on paper, the nature of the game means that you rarely get to fully spike out all that damage at once. I'll shut up about it now, for now, today, maybe, idk. I get hyped up over it because she's been beaten down for so long, completely unnecessarily. :(

Azurion
12-12-2016, 12:30 AM
Sorry, I -- yeah. Sorry. x_x I get'cha, man.

Honestly, I think her fire rate would be fine-- and like I said before, I'm not talking dead-on accuracy, but a much tighter cone. Her damage is beast on paper, but like, Viktor's damage is also ridiculously beast on paper, the nature of the game means that you rarely get to fully spike out all that damage at once. I'll shut up about it now, for now, today, maybe, idk. I get hyped up over it because she's been beaten down for so long, completely unnecessarily. :(

So long, its more like shes never really been in the meta tbh, she was there but that sit. the only reason why skye is used that much its because shes free to new user lol

EvieIV
12-12-2016, 09:25 AM
So long, its more like shes never really been in the meta tbh, she was there but that sit. the only reason why skye is used that much its because shes free to new user lol

and because it only takes one look

Azurion
12-12-2016, 02:38 PM
and because it only takes one look

well what happen is that they reckt at low elo and at a certain time people kill them easy when they use skye so they never use her again xD i had a friend who was doing very well on skye and when i started to Q up with him with my main he had way much struggle that was actually funny to see

Arcie
12-12-2016, 09:33 PM
There seems to be a lot of RoF vs Damage vs Accuracy discussion going on here. What about a card?

Deadly Accuracy:
Decrease Skye's RoF
Increase Skye's Accuracy

This would allow you to tweak her RoF:Accuracy ratio in your play build and I am sure some players love the spray and pray SMG style. This could also affect damage falloff, potentially. It seems changing the way characters work intrinsically is the goal of card design going forward. Anyways, just a thought!

feralknights
12-13-2016, 10:34 AM
There seems to be a lot of RoF vs Damage vs Accuracy discussion going on here. What about a card?

Deadly Accuracy:
Decrease Skye's RoF
Increase Skye's Accuracy

This would allow you to tweak her RoF:Accuracy ratio in your play build and I am sure some players love the spray and pray SMG style. This could also affect damage falloff, potentially. It seems changing the way characters work intrinsically is the goal of card design going forward. Anyways, just a thought!

Cards that further modify, customize, and give some champs unique options are being discussed internally (https://twitter.com/HiRezDrybear/status/808527755725930496), but that will probably be more along the lines of Evie's Wormhole card, at least from how the ask.fm post in the tweet is worded. Would that mean Skye would finally get an escape option? Maybe.

Actually, that's another way to look at it. She's literally the only character dependent on Loadout cards to even get her mobility in the first place. Even then, it's so easy to break stealth and it has such a long base CD-- it takes one shot from you, a couple of lucky shots, or a headshot tag from a lot of characters-- that you absolutely need the accuracy without messing up ROF/damage to confirm the kill. When your acc is so bad you can't rush down a dying Frontliner because your tracers are completely randomly showing your shots going 30-45 degrees off-center, that's super bad.

EvieIV
12-13-2016, 10:56 AM
Cards that further modify, customize, and give some champs unique options are being discussed internally (https://twitter.com/HiRezDrybear/status/808527755725930496), but that will probably be more along the lines of Evie's Wormhole card, at least from how the ask.fm post in the tweet is worded. Would that mean Skye would finally get an escape option? Maybe.

Actually, that's another way to look at it. She's literally the only character dependent on Loadout cards to even get her mobility in the first place. Even then, it's so easy to break stealth and it has such a long base CD-- it takes one shot from you, a couple of lucky shots, or a headshot tag from a lot of characters-- that you absolutely need the accuracy without messing up ROF/damage to confirm the kill. When your acc is so bad you can't rush down a dying Frontliner because your tracers are completely randomly showing your shots going 30-45 degrees off-center, that's super bad.

thing is you look at skye and compare her to smite's loki and they're both in the exact same boat, both by hi-rez, both pubstompers but kind of unviable in ranked matches, yet loki hasn't been touched ever since release