PDA

View Full Version : Victor vs Androx. WTF?

Onyxys
12-04-2016, 09:35 AM
Good day.

And again Victor. Is it possible to kill Androx by Victor? 3 shoots in any part of the model- kill, but Victor must put almost all bullets to his body and of course it is very hard to do. Also Androx has great mobility to chase or to run away in any direction. WTF? Is it called balance? Im gonna quite this sh*ty game with such idiotic balance

Game deleted. No answers needed

Drathahasu
12-04-2016, 09:53 AM
Androxus is a flank. Viktor is a damage.
Flank is meant to take down damages.
Damage is meant to take down fronts/supports.

Learn the difference.

Onyxys
12-04-2016, 10:09 AM

Learn the difference.

So tell me, smart one, who must kill Androx to protect Victor or who is the counter of Androx? Ok, Victor must kill tanks, healers. I cant do that standing on the point, to stand afar- Androx comes and kills without a chance. So, tell me, if I dont have a chance to kill him even I will meat him while running from HERE to THERE. Also, if A always run- I dont attack anyone
(game deleted, no answer needed)

Drathahasu
12-04-2016, 10:39 AM
It's funny you write "game deleted, no answer needed" at the end, yet you trouble yourself with answering.
You want your word to be on top of everyone? Satisfies your needs?

Anyways - you can kill Androxus with either another flank, good damage or a front (Makoa pulls in for example).
The whole point of flanks is to take care of backline damages (Kinessa, Sha Lin). When you're standing still with Viktor, then I'm sorry, but you're not good enough with him. Viktor has quite good mobility, unlimited sprint, but is quite forced on ground level. Still, shouldn't be standing still. Stay with your group, you can deal damage close up as well and you also get heals from support.
Standing behind the lines with Viktor is easy prey for flank.

LoboSora
12-04-2016, 01:00 PM
One less Viktor main out there. Not gonna complain.

Breyes
12-04-2016, 01:10 PM

Reply of the year goes to you, sir. :p

ProfDrMahler
12-04-2016, 05:43 PM

Learn the difference.

you know that makoa counters viktor right?

ProfDrMahler
12-04-2016, 05:45 PM

Learn the difference.

you know that makoa counters viktor right?

Edit: i have 2 say i dont go in a fight against basicly without my trusty rusty nade

Azurion
12-04-2016, 06:08 PM
There is no counter to flanks , there is one , it was fernando but they nerfed yolonando so flank are gods,pray gods if you want to live

Meanwhile Shalin counter flank

PTLagger
12-04-2016, 07:52 PM

Bye bye, you will never be missed

This is why I hate Casual decent Damage players (especially decent Viktor): always salty because they can't solo counter Flanker while they can dominate the rest, outplayed by a skilled player then cry for nerfs, they always want buff/nerf to make Damage can 1v1 Flanker easily and be in the top of the game.

Meanwhile Cassie counter all Flanks

ProfDrMahler
12-04-2016, 07:52 PM
There is no counter to flanks , there is one , it was fernando but they nerfed yolonando so flank are gods,pray gods if you want to live

honestly your right if that the only one who can compare with flankers is cessie but honestly i dont like her she can rip a hole team because of everything

bL1nk94
12-05-2016, 12:17 AM
Throw the goddamn grenade in his face then start shooting. What's so hard? Your first 5 shots fired do bonus damage+ the bonus damage from the grenade= Andro 40% hp before he even shoots ONCE. You need to stop shooting during his reversal then headshot the shit out of him. Of course, that would imply you to actually be aware of your surroundings and always be prepared to kill him, which you will not do, because you are 1500 ELO.

ProfDrMahler
12-05-2016, 01:23 AM
Throw the goddamn grenade in his face then start shooting. What's so hard? Your first 5 shots fired do bonus damage+ the bonus damage from the grenade= Andro 40% hp before he even shoots ONCE. You need to stop shooting during his reversal then headshot the shit out of him. Of course, that would imply you to actually be aware of your surroundings and always be prepared to kill him, which you will not do, because you are 1500 ELO.

my ELO is by 2,048 "or somthing like that" (honestly i dont care about my elo aslong i have somesort of fun in a game what i like)

ThatOthell159
12-05-2016, 02:17 AM

I am also not gonna complain lol

TriggerSmile
12-05-2016, 01:01 PM

Well no, the counter is being ready for them, as being Androxus player (I know I'm a POS) I seen even good Kinessa that kick my ass when I tired to flank when it saw me coming. And as Viktor and Cassie (Contiune your hate crime) I have outplayed a lot Flank because I saw them coming.

Except for Buck v Viktor, that match will always end up as a dead Viktor.

As you Flank to suppose to be undetected when doing so that mean you are a good Flanker.

I have seen Androxus (Yes I countered Shalin with this Broken Character) Evies countered his planted rather easily with their respective immunity abilities.

I'm sorry if this feel an offensive letter I know you are an avid Skye fan, but this just pointing some common tropes I've seen. I don't want look like I'm rude here so sorry (again).:p

Onyxys
12-06-2016, 07:46 AM

dude, are you idiot? What the fck grenade, if while cooking ANdrox will make 2 shoots, 3rd will be the fatality. What the fck grenade, if the Androx will fly to you from the side or even from the back. Where will you drop the grenade, if you almost dead? Dont you remember also about his shield, that also can kill you by reversal?

Ive used grenade very often to kill anyone- tank, healers, snipers, I now how to use it to raise the dps.

Dont be too smart, dude, because you are not. And my scores by Victor apr. 3500

LyonsOrder
12-06-2016, 09:08 AM
Good day.

And again Victor. Is it possible to kill Androx by Victor? 3 shoots in any part of the model- kill, but Victor must put almost all bullets to his body and of course it is very hard to do. Also Androx has great mobility to chase or to run away in any direction. WTF? Is it called balance? Im gonna quite this sh*ty game with such idiotic balance

Why are you always complaining? Are you trolling? If you are, very good job, but if you aren't, then I don't know what to say.

AverageSpearman
12-07-2016, 10:40 PM
Here's a tip: DON'T BE GOD DAMN FLANK BAIT

It might be tempting to stay in the backline and free-aim into the fray, but that just makes you a sore target for flanks. If you don't want to get killed by a flank, DON'T BE ALONE. JUST STAND NEXT TO SOMEBODY, ANYBODY. A Viktor in the backline is bait for Flanks, but a Viktor and literally anyone hell even Kinessa can take on a Flank. This game is about the number advantage, so USE IT. Stand at most a few feet behind your frontline and always have your finger over your mobility skill. If you start getting shot from behind, run around your frontline. Most likely, the flank will end up drawing his attention as well, and once that happens, the flank is usually on cooldowns, so you can basically melt their lower hp pools.

tai333
12-08-2016, 04:49 AM
Lower hp pools.Isnt there a Buck that has 3000 health?You call that low?
Damage champs can rekt flank if they are good.
Except for BUCK.BUCK.BUCK.He will still get killed but he has a higher chance of winning 1v1.Because of his damn healthpool and recovering and a leap that is basically flying.

PTLagger
12-08-2016, 06:13 AM
Lower hp pools.Isnt there a Buck that has 3000 health?You call that low?
Damage champs can rekt flank if they are good.
Except for BUCK.BUCK.BUCK.He will still get killed but he has a higher chance of winning 1v1.Because of his damn healthpool and recovering and a leap that is basically flying.

So. You want Damage champ can counter Flank in 1v1 right? Better remove Flank role, make 4 current Flank become 4 Damage. Flank are made to destroy Damage in 1v1 to prevent them dominate the game, even they are good or bad. Flank MUST have higher winning chances than Damage in 1v1 combat, but they have less chance against support and tank (except they are potatoes, or that flank too good), they have great killing power, but have no power to hold the capture point

Raviollius
12-08-2016, 11:30 AM
1- Androxus can't kill you in 3 shots.
2- Flanks are supposed to be able to kill damage heros more often than not, it's not supposed to be "fair".
3- Be more aware of your surroundings and position yourself better.
4- You can kill him in 2 seconds of direct fire.
5- If his hand glow green, 'nade his ass.

tai333
12-08-2016, 05:17 PM
So. You want Damage champ can counter Flank in 1v1 right? Better remove Flank role, make 4 current Flank become 4 Damage. Flank are made to destroy Damage in 1v1 to prevent them dominate the game, even they are good or bad. Flank MUST have higher winning chances than Damage in 1v1 combat, but they have less chance against support and tank (except they are potatoes, or that flank too good), they have great killing power, but have no power to hold the capture point

NO...Just trying to say that Buck have a higher chance of winning 1v1 compared to the 3 other flanker...(IMO)

PTLagger
12-08-2016, 09:45 PM
NO...Just trying to say that Buck have a higher chance of winning 1v1 compared to the 3 other flanker...(IMO)

Because the rest Flankers (except Skye) need more time to learn than Buck, so you have very low chance to meet good players, If they good, they can dominate the match, if they bad, the match will become 4v5: Androxus take so much time to train aiming skills, Evie need aiming, movement and reflex skills, Skye need movement skills and track aiming skill. Buck has easier to learn movement skill than Evie, less aiming skills than Androxus, but still harder to learn than Skye

Drathahasu
12-09-2016, 12:18 AM
You think like that until you meet master Evie. Then you'll change your mind.