PDA

View Full Version : Tier list! (of coarse Cassie is top what a surprise)

Kodykintae
12-04-2016, 12:19 AM
I encourage everyone to watch and at least consider.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6jwgygQf2o

Drathahasu
12-04-2016, 02:41 AM
Do you yourself consider playing as Cassie OP as well? Or just you against her?

GutsBers3rk
12-04-2016, 02:54 AM
Do you yourself consider playing as Cassie OP as well? Or just you against her?

I'll say it like this

I suck. I absolutely suck with Cassie. And you know what? I still end up getting 90k+ in 10 minute matches each time I play her.
Its enough man, just stop trying to justify Cassie's OPness. Just stop. Let go.

Drathahasu
12-04-2016, 03:06 AM
I'm sorry man, but in that case you can't actually call yourself a bad Cassie player...
You have K/D ratio of 4+ which is high with Cassie.

And dude, do not put words in my mouth. I haven't justified Cassie's OPness anywhere. Learn to argument a bit.

I'm top 100 Cassie player and I agree - Cassie is OP.

What I was trying to clear out is that unless you are good with some champion, you do not have right to call her/him/it OP. You must prove that one is OP by playing and owning with it. Otherwise it's called whining.

ProfDrMahler
12-04-2016, 03:51 AM
cessie is basicly the most or even the borken champ in this game

Drathahasu
12-04-2016, 03:58 AM
cessie is basicly the most or even the borken champ in this gameHuh, and that's what I'm talking about. Such posts lack of constructive build-up.

What do you mean under that? What exactly is broken about Cassie? Try to build it up based on playing as Cassie and playing against her with different variations of champions.

While I don't know all about Cassie, I do know some about it. For example, Cassie mobility is an issue. If you are sharp and good hit-lander, then you can basically roll every 2 seconds (or so).
Also, Cassie has HUGE shooting distance. She can be either backline snipe-damage or close-up mobility flank. Those two shouldn't be together in one champion.
I recommend nerfing her shooting distance and/or damage fallout like on Viktor. That way you do have an disadvantage to shoot from far and she needs to get to her "sweet spot" to make most of the damage.
Other way would be nerfing her mobility so she would become more of a backline sniping damage. Though, we already have one of those - Sha Lin...

She does need nerfs, but not to everything. For example, Cassie is quite squishy if you land your hits. Kinessa 2-hits her, Evie CAN take her down fast, so leave HP alone. Maybe her cards need nerfs (cooldown reductions especially), but then again in some point she would become useless due to other choices like Viktor, Sha Lin.
Still, waiting to see how they nerf her.

ProfDrMahler
12-04-2016, 04:49 AM
Huh, and that's what I'm talking about. Such posts lack of constructive build-up.

What do you mean under that? What exactly is broken about Cassie? Try to build it up based on playing as Cassie and playing against her with different variations of champions.

While I don't know all about Cassie, I do know some about it. For example, Cassie mobility is an issue. If you are sharp and good hit-lander, then you can basically roll every 2 seconds (or so).
Also, Cassie has HUGE shooting distance. She can be either backline snipe-damage or close-up mobility flank. Those two shouldn't be together in one champion.
I recommend nerfing her shooting distance and/or damage fallout like on Viktor. That way you do have an disadvantage to shoot from far and she needs to get to her "sweet spot" to make most of the damage.
Other way would be nerfing her mobility so she would become more of a backline sniping damage. Though, we already have one of those - Sha Lin...

She does need nerfs, but not to everything. For example, Cassie is quite squishy if you land your hits. Kinessa 2-hits her, Evie CAN take her down fast, so leave HP alone. Maybe her cards need nerfs (cooldown reductions especially), but then again in some point she would become useless due to other choices like Viktor, Sha Lin.

they nerfed barik 2 the ground "i still play him with love and life" so why not do the same sh** with cessie?

edit: btw thx 2 the huge HUGE hitreg by the arrows evies have a rly rly hard time 2 kill cessie

Drathahasu
12-04-2016, 05:01 AM
It's hard to kill a Cassie, but is it also easy to play as her?

It's always difficult to play against some champions, but to prove the point of some champion being OP, you must be able to play good with it. Otherwise it's called whining.

For example, I'm not saying Evie is OP (many players are). Why? Because of her high-skill-cap and I can't reach it. I'm noob with Evie. Though, if/when I do get good with her, I might realize she actually might be OP - until then I keep my opinion on that to myself, because I can't prove Evie is OP.

EvieIV
12-04-2016, 05:05 AM
It's hard to kill a Cassie, but is it also easy to play as her?

It's always difficult to play against some champions, but to prove the point of some champion being OP, you must be able to play good with it. Otherwise it's called whining.

For example, I'm not saying Evie is OP (many players are). Why? Because of her high-skill-cap and I can't reach it. I'm noob with Evie. Though, if/when I do get good with her, I might realize she actually might be OP - until then I keep my opinion on that to myself, because I can't prove Evie is OP.

just try to make lmb-q-lmb-q-lmb instantly and you'll be fine

Drathahasu
12-04-2016, 05:13 AM
Yeah, I know why Evie is hard for me. I'm a hardcore old-school FPS player where there was and has been ground-level play. This game also adds "Z" axis into game and I can't handle this flying around. My positional awareness sucks on "Z" axis and I can't place myself in correct positions, fall into enemies, shoot wrong targets, get a bit nervous and since Evie is glass cannon - I die.

rixinthemix
12-04-2016, 09:24 AM
There are two ways to fix Cassie's range domination: cause her damage to fall off a certain distance, OR introduce reverse damage falloff, meaning Cassie won't be able to severely hurt things that are too close to her.

Also, give her a better ult.

Drathahasu
12-04-2016, 09:56 AM
There are two ways to fix Cassie's range domination: cause her damage to fall off a certain distance, OR introduce reverse damage falloff, meaning Cassie won't be able to severely hurt things that are too close to her.

Also, give her a better ult.That second one makes her the same as Sha Lin, only better?
And Cassie ult is good as the way it is. Kind of useless, but still she does not need some OP ultimate skill.

EpplZ
12-04-2016, 02:24 PM
An ult the reveals the location of a whole enemy team isnt wht I would call a sucky ult... its critical in beginning of round for positioning and countering the first push, once you dominate an area its pretty hard to move you if you have a decent team

ThatOthell159
12-04-2016, 02:59 PM
People ranked Viktor above Dragoz. GG

EvieIV
12-04-2016, 03:43 PM
People ranked Viktor above Dragoz. GG

well that's then one reason for me not to watch the inaccuracy that video might be

ProfDrMahler
12-04-2016, 04:21 PM
well that's then one reason for me not to watch the inaccuracy that video might be

i played again alot of my accy main and i have 2 say honestly is so SOOO hard 2play good with him basicly you only go in with the nade or else it wont work.
that ppls rate him higher
is only ONLY because casual les good players and you get ezly how he works but accy is hard 2 master over time
#makeviktorgreatagin "srsly give him 100 range or look by cardconcepts of my idea about the heavy barrel"

Edit: i finally got the REAL rason for the nerf by viktor its not he did 2 good it is because of the hacker pick rate by him 135 range?, also never miss delicous dps.
and i also found out that viktor was a main counter against cessie because of the range "what now is not anymore the case"

honestly a lame excuse for nerfing a champ wich was good on his job "he doing it today kinda, still think they have 2 buff the ranke up 2 100 at least"

http://forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?22087-A-sexy-gif-of-a-badass-gameplay-all-skill

GutsBers3rk
12-04-2016, 10:39 PM
Huh, and that's what I'm talking about. Such posts lack of constructive build-up.

Funny that you say that from that guy's post. We are tired beyond belief of explaining why Cassie is OP. If you look, there are already 3 threads explaining in full detail every single bit of her OPness. Even one of them is mine. Don't be a strawman and just accept the reality

ProfDrMahler
12-04-2016, 10:41 PM
Funny that you say that from that guy's post. We are tired beyond belief of explaining why Cassie is OP. If you look, there are already 3 threads explaining in full detail every single bit of her OPness. Even one of them is mine. Don't be a strawman and just accept the reality

shes broken asf*** and dosent look liek she is getting a nerf.

GutsBers3rk
12-04-2016, 10:58 PM
i played again alot of my accy main and i have 2 say honestly is so SOOO hard 2play good with him basicly you only go in with the nade or else it wont work.
that ppls rate him higher
is only ONLY because casual les good players and you get ezly how he works but accy is hard 2 master over time
#makeviktorgreatagin "srsly give him 100 range or look by cardconcepts of my idea about the heavy barrel"

Edit: i finally got the REAL rason for the nerf by viktor its not he did 2 good it is because of the hacker pick rate by him 135 range?, also never miss delicous dps.
and i also found out that viktor was a main counter against cessie because of the range "what now is not anymore the case"

honestly a lame excuse for nerfing a champ wich was good on his job "he doing it today kinda, still think they have 2 buff the ranke up 2 100 at least"

http://forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?22087-A-sexy-gif-of-a-badass-gameplay-all-skill

as a Viktor Main, I can tell you the range nerf was needed. It felt disgusting (as if playing Cassie atm) to snipe people better than kinessa. Now it's just Cassie's turn for the nerf hammer

GutsBers3rk
12-04-2016, 10:59 PM
shes broken asf*** and dosent look liek she is getting a nerf.

I know, that was my point

ProfDrMahler
12-05-2016, 01:28 AM
as a Viktor Main, I can tell you the range nerf was needed. It felt disgusting (as if playing Cassie atm) to snipe people better than kinessa. Now it's just Cassie's turn for the nerf hammer

i m was or still a vitkor main "now i run with flak west" but the nerf was kinda hard "in my opinion" its now way more nadeing instead of shooting pew pew

PTLagger
12-05-2016, 04:45 AM
Fix Hitboxes => Cassie balanced. Currently she's shooting a giant log instead of actual arrow