PDA

View Full Version : buff androxus

MotoSolar
12-03-2016, 09:08 PM
I'm agree that androxus were very good
but compare to others I think it need some buff on his health.

1. He do less damage when the victim were far away
[androxus need to get close]

-> Sha Lin, he do docent damage without reload and also his skill were better than ultimate
-> Cassie, she do same damage no matter how victim far + attack speed

2. Even Tanker Champions can kill him
[reason say it]

3. Will die in 3~4 hits
[Expect some]

I know he is flank champion but the point was when victim were far away he do no(less) damage
and slow reload speed with glass body.

thank you for reading and sorry for my bad english

TheZurreal
12-03-2016, 09:14 PM
nope, he's already top tier.

rixinthemix
12-03-2016, 10:06 PM
What the heck is this about Andro deserving buffs?

It's not Andro's fault if he's within attack range of any frontliner.

ProfDrMahler
12-03-2016, 10:31 PM
androx is the only S tier right now by the flanker.
sound more like that someone got killed 2 often against a sha lin.

GutsBers3rk
12-03-2016, 10:40 PM
Its not a matter about buffing Androxus, but about nerfing Cassie. Androxus is pretty well balanced right now. I even think they got rid of his Reversal bug where he was invulnerable 1-2 seconds after throwing the damage back. And Sha Lin has little to no movement, so it balances out his damage. As said before, Cassie is the equation's problem since she is too OP Atm.

Kodykintae
12-04-2016, 01:18 AM
um.......... wut https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6jwgygQf2o

PTLagger
12-04-2016, 02:46 AM
1. He is Flanker, not long range Damager, he's already mobile to get close and escape
2. In natural role Frontline > Flank > Damage > Frontline (Support use counter way by champs and items, not by role)
3. You will die in 3-4 hits, and them too
Slow reload speed? Just 1 second. Look at Buck's reload speed
Sound like you have bad aim at Androxus, training your aiming skill, if you hit a squishsy with 80%+ accuracy, they will die in 2sec before escape

BuddySpy
12-04-2016, 10:46 AM
There is no need to buff or nerf Androxus. He is fine as he is and a pretty famous pick. Remember that sniping champions counter Androxus. Try to go around to reach and kill them. Against Sha Lin's Planted, use your Reversal.

Superflare9
01-10-2017, 01:16 PM
I main Androxus and I personally don't think that he needs a buff. He does good damage and he has enough health he isn't oneshot. When playing with him you have to use reversal or be up close that is what he is supposed to do (nether step.) He isn't supposed to be in the main battle against 5 others alone he is supposed to be behind them or if he is up close with a lot of cards that make it so his reversal is better. Also the only time Androxus has bad accuracy is when you are using defiance but if you watch the video The Ultimate Guide it says that when you use defiance only do that when you are right next to the person.