PDA

View Full Version : Aggression evolves into Anti Aircraft!

Thundarkhat
11-30-2016, 10:32 AM
We've all seen them. We all loath them. Aggression buyers! Can we make Aggression useful? I think so.

We have a few heroes that can take to the air, all well and good. It adds a nice layer to the game. I personally enjoy raining death from above. At an rate. That really doesn't have a counter(Aside from shooting them down) Well how about we turn everyone's favorite card Aggression, into an Anti Air card?

20%-30%-50% More damage to heroes in the Air.

This could add a layer of strategy in team comp and counter comps. Just an idea.

OdettexFury
11-30-2016, 10:46 AM
https://media.tenor.co/images/ddc18f037d922238cdb49200e76b5078/raw

This would be amazing! I absolutely approve of this idea; however, the only downside is I'll no longer be able to gauge if I'll win or lose based on the amount of Aggression bought by my team vs the enemy team. Ah! That's okay though. I'm willing to make sacrifices.

FumbleBunny
11-30-2016, 11:00 AM
Seems like a very hard counter to Drogoz that anyone can pick up and not much else. The occasional amazing flying Bomb King kill I guess. Evie is very fast and not in the air for long, so I'm not sure how great it would be for her. She also has the lowest health of any champion, I don't think a hard counter card against her is a good idea.

I also just realized how exploitable this is with poppy bomb... stick people with bombs, poppy, insta-kill while they are in the air.

EvieIV
11-30-2016, 11:03 AM
https://media.tenor.co/images/ddc18f037d922238cdb49200e76b5078/raw

This would be amazing! I absolutely approve of this idea; however, the only downside is I'll no longer be able to gauge if I'll win or lose based on the amount of Aggression bought by my team vs the enemy team. Ah! That's okay though. I'm willing to make sacrifices.

blame it on the amount of aggression you bought

OdettexFury
11-30-2016, 11:12 AM
blame it on the amount of aggression you bought

Meh. I've never been one to purchase it, so that wouldn't work.

It would likely work against Pip too when he uses his weightless ability. So that's one more champion on the list. Then anyone Cassie knocks up and back. Maybe even Buck when he jumps?

Maybe lower the percentage of bonus damage?

Maybe base it on the target's health pool? Something like a bonus of 10% of their health...so Evie and Buck would take different damage totals?

ProfDrMahler
11-30-2016, 12:01 PM
awsome idea

EpplZ
11-30-2016, 01:00 PM
The only flying champ is drogoz... I mean constantly in the air.

Thundarkhat
11-30-2016, 04:02 PM
The only flying champ is drogoz... I mean constantly in the air.

Drogoz is in the air the longest, no doubt. You have Buck in the air, BK in the air and Androx flying as well. Evie to a smaller extent.

Thundarkhat
11-30-2016, 04:07 PM
Seems like a very hard counter to Drogoz that anyone can pick up and not much else. The occasional amazing flying Bomb King kill I guess. Evie is very fast and not in the air for long, so I'm not sure how great it would be for her. She also has the lowest health of any champion, I don't think a hard counter card against her is a good idea.

I also just realized how exploitable this is with poppy bomb... stick people with bombs, poppy, insta-kill while they are in the air.

It'd be have to be based on health pool, or tweak the % down. Maybe even 10-15-20%

BubaChmara
11-30-2016, 04:12 PM
We've all seen them. We all loath them. Aggression buyers! Can we make Aggression useful? I think so.

We have a few heroes that can take to the air, all well and good. It adds a nice layer to the game. I personally enjoy raining death from above. At an rate. That really doesn't have a counter(Aside from shooting them down) Well how about we turn everyone's favorite card Aggression, into an Anti Air card?

20%-30%-50% More damage to heroes in the Air.

This could add a layer of strategy in team comp and counter comps. Just an idea.

Yes please YES YES

esroh
11-30-2016, 04:42 PM
aggression is ok people picking wrong items is not really the game's fault. otherwise nice idea, but unnecessary, imo. there are other items that arent that good.

FumbleBunny
11-30-2016, 04:45 PM
IMO cards should be as generalized as possible to prevent certain cards from completely breaking a single champion's kit while doing bugger all against everyone else - Illuminate is the prime example of this. This isn't as bad as Illuminate, but it has the same core issue - Drogoz would suffer massively because of this, a few other champs would have minor issues with it. Against everyone else it's useless. And again, it's exploitable on champs that can knockback on demand.

Ravuh
11-30-2016, 04:49 PM
So basically turn Aggression into 1-2 shot drogoz or 1/4 clip him with viktor.

How bouuuuuuut. No.

Onyxys
12-01-2016, 01:30 AM
I have some improvement for this Idea

We have only Drogoz as a really flying hero, others like Ivi, Androx, Bak, King- fly very fast or very little amount of time.
But what if the special AIR status will not fade upon the landing, but last for, for example, 2 seconds after landing?