PDA

View Full Version : Maldamba's stun duration

Rivx
11-28-2016, 07:26 PM
..should be proportional to missing ammo, just as his damage is. Otherwise once he gets 60% reload, he can stunlock any champion to death with no chance to escape. It just makes no sense that you're forced to get resilience just to be able to stay alive near an enemy *SUPPORT*. Make it longer with empty clip if you have to, the playstyle of M1-reload-M1-reload is just stupid.

OdettexFury
11-28-2016, 08:10 PM
While you're busy getting stun-locked by the support, a teammate should be helping you out by putting pressure on Mal.

Drathahasu
11-28-2016, 11:14 PM
Doesn't "stun-lock" cards cost something like 2400 credits? You really sacrifice 2400 credits on something that could be useful, but actually isn't?

TheSojourner
11-29-2016, 07:23 AM
Two words: Diminishing Effects.
They exist, they work.

FumbleBunny
11-29-2016, 07:36 AM
I wouldn't mind the stun only triggering if you empty the "magazine". Mal'damba is a strong champion even without the stun.

It would also discourage those Mal'damba players (you know who you are) who invest all their credits in getting reload speed just so they can faceroll bad flanks, while their team is dying on the point because they think throwing a gourd there means doing a good job as a healer.

Mundal
11-30-2016, 09:44 AM
had to buy resilience many times because of that stupid stun was getting me killed like crazy, and i was makoa, for ruckus its even worse.